[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misty hasn't appeared in the anime for 11 years. Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (389KB, 678x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389KB, 678x900px
Misty hasn't appeared in the anime for 11 years. Will she ever come back?
>>
>>29061406
misty is a dike, we don't need her.
>>
>>29061406
Hopefully never. only Iris was worse than her
>>
I know this is a fake outrage thread, but it is pretty funny there really are autists out there who have been raging for nearly a decade and a half of their lives over Misty being gone since 2002, and not appearing in an episode at all since 2005.

Even aside from the fact the anime largely reboots itself every gen now, Misty even when she was around was so short-lived. The anime was only 5 years old when Misty left, which really puts in perspective how early into the show she was dropped.
>>
>>29061406
Better question how did she go from meh looking to such a top tier semen demon?
>>
no she wont, and we're better off
>>
>>29061406
Yes

In the finale of the Alola series, she will reappear along with all of Ash's friends, companions, and people he's helped. (Including legendaries). They will all help him realize how to become a true pokemon master together in a montage set to the original opening.
>>
>>29061453
Because game Misty was always hotter than anime Misty anyway.
>>
Reminder that she doesn't even give a shit about Ash. She only followed him around until he paid her back.
>>
>>29061406

>not wanting to /ss/

Your missing out Misty
>>
>>29061502
>Reminder that she doesn't even give a shit about Ash.

T. shitposter who stopped warching the anime after 10 episodes.
>>
>>29061492
then he fails his final exam anyway
>>
>>29061492
Then Gen 8 is confirmed and there is another reboot Ash becomes a rookie trainer again
>>
>>29061565
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29061406
Misty has no role in an adventure. most of her pokemon werent landwalkers.

the only reason they kept Brock because they couldnt think of anyone better to handle adventure provisions
>>
>>29061537
She was cucking him in every other episode during the Orange Islands, and got together with Tracey in the end.
>>
>>29061502
That doesn't explain why she forgot the reason for travelling with Ash when he won the Volcano badge.

Or why she got upset when she got her bike was fixed and was forced to go back to the Cerulean gym because her sisters are fucking lazy.

Shoo shoo shitposter.
>>
>>29061626
They still can't find anyone better but they replaced him anyways.
>>
>>29061406
Maybe as a cameo at the end of XY like hat they did at the end of bw or with the fuching lure again but I doubt we'll see her again.

It's been a while since we saw May as well and I think Misty would have reappeared by now.
>>
They should just do a main pokegirl movie about them meeting up without Ash.
>>
>>29062327
Misty APPEARED in DA literally 3 years ago
May "thanks to her VA" hasn't had a speaking appearance OR moving cameo in 8 years
>>
>>29062427
It was an ugly BW Misty that didn't even make a sound though
>>
>>29062427
>APPEARED
Only in flashbacks.
First one was the Charizard return episode for a few seconds and the other was at the end with the other companions.

I was talking about a reappearance like in AG, May in DP and Dawn in BW but we know that it will probably never happen again.
>>
The anime hasn't been rebooted at all, it's all a continuous story.

Ever since Brock left few people have considered the anime to be rebooted. Despite not knowing Dawn returned in BW. The entire cast from Seasons 1-16 returned for the Best Wishes! Da! Ending. Alexa, from Kalos, introducing new Pokémon to Ash in the Decolora Islands. And lastly Ash mentioning Dawn and Piplup in the Aquarium episode from XY.
>>
>>29062427
Misty's last episode was AG134 which aired back in 2005. Just because she appears in flashbacks or in the Japanese endings doesn't mean she gets another real appearance. May and the others are also in the Japanese ending themes or the flashback in the last BW episode, etc.
>>
File: 0 (30).jpg (196KB, 664x950px) Image search: [Google]
0 (30).jpg
196KB, 664x950px
>>29061406
Boy do I got some news for you
>>
File: 1326525621185.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1326525621185.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>29062962
>misty
>tits
>>
>>29062962
Sauce, please?
>>
>>29063025
A catch on cerulean cape(hentai)
>>
>>29062962
>>29063005
Those aren't tits, those are misshapen water balloons. Shit like this is why I don't like MILFs, because bad artists make them way too big to make up for their shitty anatomy drawing.

Besides, Misty was a bitch. May and Dawn were better.
>>
>>29062962
misty has moved on to ethan/gold.

but she is too late whitney already got ethan/gold
>>
>>29063265
Everyone has the right to molest Gold.
>>
>>29063265
>>29063321
>>29062962
Are there no good untaken boys left in Kanto/Jhoto? They have to resort to Gold?
Poor grills
>>
>>29061406
Thankfully no.
>>
>>29061492
Congratulations!
>>
>>29064219
falkner bugsy and morty is untaken.

unless whitney already took morty as well as gold.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.