/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone playing Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry no Wonderland? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

Anyone playing Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry no Wonderland?
Also non-pokémon monster catching games thread I guess.
>>
File: 1471109024164.jpg (121KB, 529x359px) Image search: [Google]
1471109024164.jpg
121KB, 529x359px
>>29058253
>Translation didn't get C&D
>mfw playing it right now
>>
>>29058253
>favorite game when I was a kid
Thank you, anon, for bringing this to my attention.
>>
File: 1476080083538.gif (101KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476080083538.gif
101KB, 600x800px
>they did this
>probably not gonna work on DQM3J

For fucks sake
>>
this might be the game that makes me get off my ass to learn to add CFW to my 3ds
>>
Is that game ever going to officially be released in English?

I loved the original as a kid.
>>
>>29059100
Just follow the /vg/ guide
>>
>>29059131
probably not. we can hope for an eventual joker 3 release, but it will probably be years late if it ever comes.

I remember it took a long time for joker 2 to come over here.

my 3ds is already updated so no playing it for me
>>
>>29059235
What if I told you there was a way to downgrade?
>>
>>29059096
>Only one guy translating DQMJ3
>Doesn't want to share translating tool
>Only twitters weebshit instead of making progress
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Monster_Rancher_DS_Monsters.jpg (498KB, 580x978px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Rancher_DS_Monsters.jpg
498KB, 580x978px
MONSTER RANCHER 6 WHEN?
the last two iterations were garbage
>>
>>29059524
most of those look like dogshit
>>
>Got YW2 last Friday.
>Had to force myself to keep playing it.

I feel like I'm playing the first fucking game.
>>
>>29059524
don't open old wounds anon, just accept that MR is dead and gone from the world
>>
File: DemikidsDark.jpg (34KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
DemikidsDark.jpg
34KB, 240x236px
>>29058253
I got this to see if it was any good. It's alright I guess, kinda boring though. A positive thing I can say about it is I like how your main partner has branching paths for evolution.
>>
Does anyone remember Ni No Kuni? Was the little monster collecting part good?
>>
>>29058253
Woah wait, what nigger? Where was I when this happened.
Link to the translation plz.
>>
File: 1474595358480.gif (37KB, 174x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474595358480.gif
37KB, 174x225px
>>29059698

>have the other version
>both DS have broken non-responsive shoulder buttons
>can't proceed
>>
>>29060031
On 3dsiso is the patched thing, released two or three days ago I think.
>>
File: mhs.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mhs.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>29058253
Just poked my head into /v/ not too long ago and saw this.

Does anybody know if there will be an engrish release?
>>
Did fusion accidents return in SMTIV: Apocalypse?
>>
>>29058253
YES! It's really awesome. I love the improvements, the new scout system is a joy.
>>
Telefang 2 is alright
>>
Robopon is fun but I would recommend the sequel games on the GBA over the gameboy originals
>>
>>29058253
WAIT THE HAVE A TRANSLATION OUT FOR THIS NOW?!?!?!
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!
>>
File: 42861_front.jpg (79KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
42861_front.jpg
79KB, 640x643px
>>29062197
I have pokemon jade. I actually liked it, but the save file corrupted before I got too far. I'm actually pretty interested in trying it out...

This also reminds me, I played a game call magi-nation that I actually really liked. But I never could beat the boss in the bigass cave with the tower?
>>
When is Youkai Watch 2 coming again?

>>29059096
D-Doesn't that picture unnerve you?
>>
>>29059280
Yeah, but it requires a hardmod, which is risky to do if you have no experience soldering, costs a pretty penny to buy all the equipment for, which you might never use again, and is a huge amount of hassle and work on top of the above negatives. Unless they've released some way to downgrade without a hardmod it's prohibitive.

My biggest regret is that I upgraded to be able to play a game I had just bought without realizing that it would make this so damn difficult, but I also have OoT and a powersaves, so I could have very easily hacked my system before hand and been set. Would I be able to downgrade using just that, or no?
>>
>>29062677
Buy a cheap 2DS for piracy. You can get it used in good conditions, those things are indestructible.
>>
>>29062417
Didn't they make this into a shitty TV show a number of years ago?
>>
>>29062447
Already out in the states. Eu will get it 2017, although pal version can be imported from Australia. Which gets the games on Oct 15
>>
>>29062852
yeah I just found out about it a few weeks ago, but it's shit.
>>
>>29062447
What are you talking about? She's really pretty I don't see what y
>>
>>29062829
Fuck that. If I'm gonna go to the effort to pirate 3DS games on a hacked console, I'm damn well gonna do it on a n3DS that has face tracking 3D.

I'm half tempted to just save up a little extra and buy a regular n3DS to hack, which I can then leverage with local communication to get CFW on my n3DSXL for the time being and if I need to upgrade to OFW for any reason to play some new game I just can't wait on, or that I want to play online (like Sun/Moon potentially), then I'll still have the hacked one to play on and to downgrade the XL with again in the future when/if any issues with CFW are resolved.

All said, if I can downgrade without having to invest in soldering equipment, hardmod parts and all the time and stress of applying said thing, then I'd rather go that route. At least if I spend money on a second n3DS I can get the best of both worlds I suppose.
>>
>>29062417
I remember this game had an oversight where one of the cheap shop items resold for more than it costs to buy them, so you could get infinite money.
>>
>>29063282
You can play online with CFW, Nintendo can disable online by releasing updates but they can't disable al9h, therefore online will always work exactly as it will on OFW.
>>
>>29063422
That's really good to know actually. Wasn't aware of that. Any word on playing a "backup" rom online? I'd assume that's an invitation to get your Nintendo ID banned, and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible. Most of the games I'd want to pirate aren't online anyway though, so not that big of a deal.

If I can just load up CFW and still play Sun/Moon without having to update to official then fuck yeah.
>>
>>29058478
>C&D
What do you mean by that?

They released 1.1 version 4 days ago. It's full, font, images, dialog and menus, completely translated. This is pretty much fully translated and online works too with patch.
>>
>>29064347
The translation announcement was up for a long time, I expected it to get taken down sooner or later. But lo and behold, it went through.
>>
>>29064384
Do you know if any other translation in progress right now or finished? I'd like to play E.X. troopers or Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken in english.
>>
We better get Joker 3.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.