[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 week until the demo releases. 1 week until everything is leaked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1476136828073.gif (2MB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476136828073.gif
2MB, 600x408px
1 week until the demo releases. 1 week until everything is leaked.

Who else here is jumping ship from /vp/ and probably the whole Internet on the 18th to avoid leaks?
>>
>>29057501
not me
>>
gonna force myself off at that point, yeah.
>>
>>29057501
No, because I'm not autistic
>>
Yes because I'm autistic
>>
>>29057501
I need closure for the shitstain gen that was kalos

If either none of my faves evolve or if theres less than 70 Im not buyin
>>
>>29057501
As soon as XY leaks began, I left every social networks for two whole weeks.
This is gonna take a month and 5 days (fuck you and your europe hate GF), it's gonna be harder, very harder but I'll do it.
My love for pokémon can bring out the best resolve in me.
>>
I'll look for starter leaks then jump off.
>>
>>29059781
Damn you mustve been surprised when you discovered Klefki and... Uh... Avalugg... And... Uhh.....
>>
>>29059797
Yes, I was
>>
>>29057501
Nope. Nothing to really look forward to anyway
>>
Yeah I want to be surprised so I'll be out of here. I stopped posting on /v/ as well because of spoilers for various JRPGs months ago (since like July) so I should be okay. I hope to go into FFXV and SuMo blind.
>>
Will the demo be launching at midnight of each timezone or will there be a standard time that it goes up at for everyone?
>>
>>29057501
Nope, I'll actually be paying extra close attention because I want as many leaks as possible.
>>
"1 week until everything is leaked. "
what do you mean? Im scared.. I dont remember everything being leaked so early for X/Y
>>
>>29057501
As curious as I am of what its like here when everything gets leaked, I think I might actually want to go in blind and forget all the trailer footage they've shown us as well.
>>
>>29059869
the ORAS demo only had the models and music removed, all the text data was left, including all the new megas, all the stats, learnsets, trainer teams, area names. everything.

They might decide to scrub it this time, they might decide its not worth the effort, we'll see soon enough.
>>
Hell yeah I'm leaving.
>>
>>29057501
Depends how much there is to leak. If we're only missing, like, <10 new Pokémon, I probably won't care.
>>
I'll take a peek at the pokedex, after that I'll disappear
>>
>>29060000
Damn quads of truth. Now you've jinxed it, dude
>>
I'm still not sure about buying SM, so I want to know everything before.
>>
>>29057501
I'll migrate boards

/co/ should be spoiler free right?

Maybe I'll binge a manga or 2
>>
Me
>>
Have fun being that stupid OP lol
>>
You should bail on the 17th since the demo is available at 12am local time of the 18th, meaning that Japan and Australia get the demo hours before Europe and especially the US does, so dataminers who live in the US and have JP consoles can actually start datamining early in the morning on the 17th.
>>
>>29057501
I'm mixed. I'll probably try and keep myself away from here because I don't want to spoil the game's plot and basically know what to do before hand, but on the other hand, the it's pokemon tier story so who cares. I guess I just want things to be unexpected.
>>
>>29059869
X/Y were brand new.

This is the 3rd 3DS Pokemon game using the same type of data structure.
>>
>>29057501
I want to but I cant. Truth is Im addicted to this site. Sometimes I dont even remember how I got here.
>>
>>29057501
how does the demo even work?
we get to download it or will some people will get a cartridge or something?
>>
>>29060441
Fuck off underage
>>
>>29060441
It's a digital download off of the eShop. You download it to your console as soon as the eShop is updated on the 3DS (pretty sure for NA it's 12AM EST). Nobody will be receiving cartridges for the demo.
>>
>>29059873
Game hype > the actual game
I'm not going anywhere
>>
>>29057501
You're gambling away $40.
>>
>>29057501
Nope.

The only thing that can get me to buy this game is if building your own Leauge is confirmed.

I am immensely pessimistic about this gen and build your own Leauge is the only thing that can redeem it for me.
>>
>>29061354
What's got you pessimistic about this gen? Just curious.
>>
>>29061393
It's a tremendous deviation from what has been established in the series for the last 20 years with Ohmori at the head.

As of XY we are confirmed easier games to appeal to more casual players. And since we are coming off the heels of PGO there's no telling how simple these games will be.

I hate the concept of Alola forms and feel they scream laziness.

I hate the 12 hour gimmick between the games and that something so small and unneeded is being pushed as such a huge feature.

The pros of looking pretty and having greater customization options just doesn't sell me.

It all comes down to build a Leauge for me.
>>
>>29059797
Pumpkaboo!
>>
>>29061592
All of those things you listed are good things, except maybe the 12 hour gimmick and the fact that the games are too easy. I'm sorry your expectations are so unrealistic.
>>
>>29061811
How is wanting to play a Main Pokemon game with a proper Leauge and E4 unrealistic when that's what we've had for the last two decades?
>>
>>29057501
You retards are gonna get BTFO. They didn't care about the ORAS demo getting datamined. Its fucking remaks. What exactly did you gleam from it? Hoopa Unbound and thats about it?

They scrubbed it this time and I cannot wait for the sheer disappointment and entitlement.
>>
Me, I don't want a group a manchild ruin me the game because they can't wait.
>>
>>29057501
Unplugging router the morning of the 18th
>>
>>29057501
If you want to avoid leaks and wait until the 18th you are going to have a bad time.

You should start being careful 2 weeks before and jump ship 1 week before the 18th.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.