[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hell. Volcanion distribution in Germany sucks ass. Nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: volcanion-distribution-169-figs.jpg (82KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
volcanion-distribution-169-figs.jpg
82KB, 578x327px
Fucking hell. Volcanion distribution in Germany sucks ass. Nobody knows where to get it exactly, some people pointing at "Müller", but there is none in my city.

Someone's got a spare code or maybe clones of this fucking thing?

Fucking Gamespot doesn't distribute it in Germany, fuck you Nintendo Europe, seriously.
>>
>nintendo is being shitty at distribution again
>>
>>29056410
Yeah well, it's no problem to distribute gay ass MLP Keldeo, but if there's once a Pokemon I'm interested in, it's this annoying.
>>
>>29056383
I'm in ireland. We only get uk events. Most U.K. Events are for game. No Game shops in my country. Not being a poor student I just go to eBay and buy a code
>>
>>29056383
Heil dir, fellow german!
I got mine from ebay for 3 Euros (still cheaper for me than buying a bus ticket and get one myself. Plus it's faster and you don't even have to leave your mom's basement). Look for international sellers, they sell it for a "normal" price. You can buy the code from anywhere in Europe. As long as it's for the PAL version, it'll work.
>>
>>29056383
hallo alter
wenn du dein scheiss volcanon moechtest besuch doch einfach toys r us. Da hab ich meinem bekommen.
>>
>>29056507
Drecks Toys R Us is halt auch ne Stunde weit weg. Wichse, echt.

>>29056469
I look into it, thanks
>>
>>29056383
German here.

I just got back from the city.

You can ONLY get them from Müller.

But you know what's great?

You only get a code if you BUY a Pokémon game. That's right. You have to buy another copy of a game you ALREADY OWN just to get a Volcanion. They told me this was the direct order from Nintendo.

Insanity.
>>
>>29058136
Good thing that I wanted to buy X next week then. :^)
>>
>>29058136
>You only get a code if you BUY a Pokémon game. That's right. You have to buy another copy of a game you ALREADY OWN just to get a Volcanion. They told me this was the direct order from Nintendo.

Why do you lie to me, fellow Adolf?
>>
>>29056383
Go to saturn and media markt.
Got mine code there.
>>
>>29056469
You know, plural of euro is also euro???
>>
>>29059205
I try Media Markt tomorrow, thanks. I phoned there today, but the woman on the phone had no clue what the fuck I'm talking about.

Fucking Gamestop.
>>
>>29058136
>>29059190
Dutch-fag here. Bart Smit does the same bullshit: "pls buy the game and you'll get the code :)"

Despite there being 0 mention of you having to do so. Reporting the stores to Nintendo, of course, does fuck-all.
>>
>>29056424
>Keldeo is le little grills pony meme XD
[Insecurity intensifies]
>>
i have a spare UK code if any of you having difficulty want to try it.

E655MQ2GD5P53RY2
>>
>>29056383
Stop being autistic and just fucking inject it
>>
>>29059264
Sorry man, I just know MLP fan pandering when I see it.

>>29059276
Worked, thank you very much! Really awesome.
>>
>>29059190
Intertoys does the same
Even my local one where im well known for buying pokemon stuff by the manager of the store does this
>>
>>29059249
Meat to reply to this one>>29059394
>>
>>29056383
Just wait for clones OP. Or hack and inject the event.
>>
>>29059394
>>29059249
I hope their business goes down.
>>
>>29059249
they do the same here.
where can I report the stores that are doing this?
>>
So Toys R Us should have them too, right? I have one in a semi walking distance so I would try my luck there. Spilling my spaghetti in Media Markt/Saturn sounds worse and Müller is too far away anyway.
>>
>>29059190
Denk je dat ze hem hebben bij Gamemania?
Altijd een betrouwbare winkel.
>>
>>29059375
im glad it worked, enjoy Volcanion
>>
Oi oi. Amerifag here. I can clone my Volcanion for you guys once I get home if anyone still needs it. If not I'll fuck off.
>>
Business ? They dont know how game do xD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.