[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sun and Moon Protagonist are added to the next Super Smash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sun and moon.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sun and moon.png
204KB, 500x500px
The Sun and Moon Protagonist are added to the next Super Smash Bros game and function similar to Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.What would be the best Alola starter combination for them to use? I say Popplio, Torracat, Rowlet 3
>>
>>29051973
Or, better yet, because Pokemon Trainer was a goddamn mess that no sane person would want to play, you could make them an actual character that brings out Pokemon only to perform specials, smashes, and a few other moves.
>>
>>29051998
I loved pokemon trainer you fag
>>
>>29051998
>Playing as the trainer

who the fuck would want that?

>>29051973

Poplio, Torracat, Robinhoot
>>
>>29051973

"Transforming" characters aren't a thing in Smash anymore.

Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, and Charizard became their own characters in Smash 4.
>>
>>29051973
Popplio, Dartrix, Luchalitten
>>
owl, seal with pussy, big angry cat
>>
>>29052312
They aren't, because they were shit. In any given match up, you picked one or the other and had a character with one fewer special than everyone else.
Pokemon Trainer was double-shit, because it was mandated that you had to switch every minute or so, or else you could no longer fight effectively. Every time you switched, the next Pokemon would eat a smash attack, since that particular switch took like 4 fucking seconds. Coupe that with the fact that while fine in certain match-ups, Charizard and Ivysaur were some of the worst characters in the game, largely due to being intentionally made with weaknesses that they could cover, and its a wonder that someone didn't say anything during testing.

Also, Smash trivia, Ivysaur actually took greater knockback from Fire attacks. Squirtle was a lighter character, and was knocked further by most things, but from things like Mario's Fsmash or a Falcon Punch it actually gets knocked farther.
Even the nod to Pokemon mechanics manifested as a nerf.
>>
>>29052312
They aren't because the 3ds version exists and wasn't powerful enough to handle the transforms
>>
Rowlet 3 so that grass gets a rep

Change Greninja's final smash to Ash Greninja

And Aether Foundation and Honolulu City as stages
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.