[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than Serebii, are there any good Pokemon fan e-celebs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 251Celebi_OS_anime_5.png (70KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
251Celebi_OS_anime_5.png
70KB, 1254x1254px
Other than Serebii, are there any good Pokemon fan e-celebs?

Marriland is shit.
Pokebeach guy is shit.
GameXplain is shit.
Bulbapedia guy is shit.

Anyone else who vaguely knows their shit out there?
>>
>>29051762
>good Pokemon fan e-celebs?

God no. The entire concept of "e-celebs" is garbage.
>>
Enabling Internet fame was one of man's biggest mistake.
>>
>>29051762
Fuck off Joe. We tolerate you, we don't love you
>>
Joe is just the least cancerous, he's still a fag.
>>
>>29051843
Who else is tolerable for Pokemon discussion?
>>
>>29051762
JustinRPG
>>
>>29051762
Uh how is GameXplain shit, OP?
>>
>>29051762
Chuggaconroy even though he isnt doing pokemon exclusively.
>>
>>29051925
Wondering this too
>>
>>29051762
Serebii and his site are shit.
>>
>>29051982
Not OP but the dudes have annoying as fuck voices.
>>
>>29051987
(You)
>>
>>29051996
This. Andre is not a good personality.
>>
>>29051762
pomf id the nesy
>>
>>29052031
>I don't like this character because..
>INFRACTION: HATE SPEECH

>Make a joke on the topic at hand
>INFRACTION: TROLLING/OFF TOPIC

>Respectfully criticize Obama/Hitlery
>INFRACTION: RACIST/SEXIST

Can't give you opinion with totalitarian mods like thatx especially newer "power hungry mods" like calm the fuck down, it's a Pokemon fan site.
>>
>>29051762
> Joe
> Good
Fuckin' what?
>>
>>29051762
Pokebeach guy is so cringeworthy. I emailed him years ago telling him to chill out a little bit but checking his Twitter out it's just who he is as a person and that's the end of it.
>>
>>29052121
>Respectfully criticize Obama/Hitlery
>Hitlery
>Respectful
>Hitler y
>On a Pokemon site
>>>/pol/
I doubt you were unjustly banned.
Also eat a dick Trumpet.
>>
Bulbapedia guy might be shit but at least the IRC has some humorous mods and admins. At least, that was the case 5 years ago lol
>>
>>29052031
Serebii is a worse site than Bulbapedia that we just visit because they post news and speculation more freely
>>
>>29051925
I think they're speculations suck. They either go waaaay out there, or just go with the easiest things.
>>
Every website, youtuber, twitterfriend and twitcher all have their own reasons why they suck all the dick in the universe.
However some of them provide a somewhat useful service:
>Serebii IV Calculator and databasing
>Bulbapedia Convenient Google integration and databasing
>Filb.de Episode pictures and preview videos
>Pokebeach and formerly Sugarshock Lol I can make fake pokeyman cards
>Gamexplain crazy ass theories that stir the brain juices
>Pokevault decent prices and good selection
>/vp/ ROUSING MEMES AND LEAK DISCUSSIONS
The only flaw from the official Pokemon Youtube is lack of any leak related stuff and otherwise lacks shit. Also lacks constant content.
Also Team Four Star has the best nuzlocke vids. Period. Lucahjin is also good tho.
>>
File: 1467300379088.jpg (96KB, 483x411px) Image search: [Google]
1467300379088.jpg
96KB, 483x411px
>>29052276
>>
>>29052304
Yeah, well at least Serebii isn't plastered from head to toe in RAM-devouring ads.
>>
>>29052398
I understand the meme but I don't get why you think this. It just feels like you haven't used the meme in a few hours and needed to use it again. I didn't say anything remotely feminist.
Also thanks for the (You). It's been a while. Feels good man.
>>
>>29052449
Install (You)block
>>
>>29052469
Still wont stop the malware
>>
>>29052121
>say inflamatory thing
>someone acknowledges the baiting nature while refusing to give a real response
>since your bait failed, move on to crying persecution for proper (You)s

Get fucked or get coherent about why you dislike serebii.
>>
>>29052276
cry more leftishit
>>
>>29051762
Psypokes is incredibly comfy, and the people who run it seem pretty chill.
>>
>>29054266
the mods are shit
>>
>>29054207
>malware comes via ads
>blocking ads doesn't stop malware
It literally does you cretin. Also if you create an account on Bulbapedia it removes all ads anyway.
>>
>>29054382
>Psypokes
>the site with eye-bleeding white text on blue background
>comfy
Lel good joke anon.
>>
>>29054575
Even though it's blockable, the fact it is a thing that exists as standard is still horrific.
>>
>>29051762
Pomf is based
>>
>>29054640
Pomf doesn't even care about Pokémon. He does nothing on Bulbapedia other than take home the profits from fan edited work.

The times he has posted on Bulbanews he's made egregious errors such as stating the the female Pikachu's tail was an "interesting new form change" 6 years after it was introduced
>>
>>29051762
Based Josh. The guy who got X/Y early.
>>
>>29051762
>other than Serebii
>good
Kek

Pokebeach guy is shit, but better than some. I used to mod on Pokebeach so I'd talk to him on a regular basis. Just weirdly passionate about Pokemon.
>>
>>29051762
Why is gamexplain shit? At least he's not goddamn PDWinnal or the Elite 4 shitcast
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.