[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having pokemon follow you makes the game 100x more comfy Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: cherrygrove.png (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
cherrygrove.png
10KB, 256x192px
Having pokemon follow you makes the game 100x more comfy
Will it return or did amie replace it?
>>
I loved it in yellow. Maybe in the diamond pearl remakes.
>>
Maybe in the far future, when all Pokemon have an overworld model.
There's still the size problem, so maybe it will only be available to a few group of Pokemon
>>
>Has to be non legendary
>has to be below 20 eet
>can't be smaller than a foot.

I'd say if a future game reintroduced it, meeting these requirements would fix the issue of every Pokemon. Can't have big pokes running into stuff, and too small, you won't see it. Non legendaries only would also cut down on the wank.
>>
I never liked this feature, I just thought it cluttered up the screen with something completely unnecessary
>>
>>29050664
I thought it was cool but I didn't like how small they had to make stuff like Steelix and Wailord

if they bring it back they should just do stuff that's player avatar height or smaller
>>
It would have been cooler if you weren't the only person other than the maril girl who had following Pokemon. And it being required was dumb
>>
anyone using the word "comfy" on a discussion deserves to be executed on site
>>
>>29051138
You need to be shipped back to tumblr for getting triggered by one of the most common words used to describe games.
>>
>>29051138
People who can't capitalize, punctuate, or use the word "on" correctly should be drowned in shit.
>>
>>29051006
>Your best friend
>Unnecessary that they be by your side, better for them to be stuck in their Pokeball

>tfw N was right
>>
File: clap.gif (246KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
246KB, 480x360px
>>29051223
>>
>>29051138
Because video games are for winning. If you aren't winning, you're loosing, and I don't like losers. I like winners. Winners who win, and win big. Winners are only winners while they are winning. It's a disaster when someone is not winning, you know, by the way they're loosing, when someone isn't winning, and they are still happy about it.
>>
>>29051170
>>29051223
>>29051339
STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU BIGOTED RAPIST RACIST SHITLORDS!!!
>>
>>29051138
You're obviously very very new to this board. Now kindly get the fuck out.
>>
Probably not gonna happen. Too many models to make, and GameFreak cant be fucked putting any effort into anything anymore.

Diamond/Pearl remakes will have Amity Square with maybe an updated selection of Pokemon, but thats it.
>>
I want to make a rom hack where you see those sprites on the map like in some rpgs you can see the monsters and avoid fights by walking away plus it would make grinding and finding mons easier the only problem is the map would have to be fucking huge
>>
>>29051170
>Muh tumblr boogeyman
>Sod off. Tumblr is not here to take away your vidya gaems.
>>
>>29050664

I don't know, since I don't own Pokémon Sun and Moon Games.
>>
>>29051504
I dunno man. There seems to be a suspiciously high number of overworld models for Pokémon in Sun and Moon from what we've seen so far, maybe it will return next game...
>>
>>29051577
Quit copy/pasting this in every thread, fagget.
>>
>>29051637
I just now posted that
>>
>>29051677
sure anon, whatever makes you happy
>>
>>29051006
>I just thought it cluttered up the screen with something completely unnecessary

it's one tile, you blabbering retard. there is no such thing as "clutter".
>>
>>29050809
>>29050972
>>29051052
They could do full size and only let you bring them out in certain open areas.

Iirc they already would make you put away larger mons like Ho-Oh while inside buildings in HGSS.
>>
>>29050664
probably won't return. too many mons.
>>
>>29050664
I thought it was pretty lazy but I understand coding in unique lines for every Pokemon was beyond them and a massive waste of time.
>>
>>29050972
Why not have literal shoulder or head mons

Imagine a little joltik riding your hat while running round
>>
>>29050972
They could make the small ones shouldermon.
>>
>>29051504
>Amity Square
God no, I hope they'd remove it completely. It's ugly and fucking useless.
>>
>>29050664
Going to later games it really surprised me how empty they felt without it. Amie's an alright replacement I guess but it doesn't feel nearly as natural, I would hope it appears in later gens and integrates with Amie as well.

Or at the very least Amie should get varying world models when you initiate it depending on where you are and a smoother transition sequence between it and the main game. That might work.

>>29051006
>unnecessary
I don't get this, why do people take such minimal/utilitarian perspectives on games, of all things? The whole damn thing is an unnecessary waste of time.

It's not like it got in the way of anything anyway, what did you lose? A clearer view of monotonous cookie-cutter scenery tilesets? I'll gladly exchange that for a more personal experience (and an easy way to check on friendship status).
>>
>>29050664
It will return for the remakes. GF is obsessed with features staying with the game they are introduced, because fuck proper progress.
>>
Worthless feature, hope it never returns
>>
>>29051138
Wow edgy much?
This was a comfy thread
>>
>>29052055
>>29052061
Fuuuuck me thats an adorable idea.
>>
>>29053892
Calm down, Pat from Two Best Friends, I know you think you're smarter for calling it cockfighting and not naming your Pokemon because of that, but just because a select few don't like it. Doesn't mean a lot of us won't... I liked to see what my typhlosion was thinking every soften as I did stuff. Made me care for him a little more.
>>
>>29050664
Since our character model is the same as in battles now is there any reason the pokemon models from in battle couldn't follow you around?
>>
>>29053982
>one person had an opinion?!?!?!?!? THAT MEANS THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS THE SAME OPINION IS THAT PERSON
jesus christ, do you actually have autism?
>>
Yeah it will return. I Know because i am the son of Ohmori and he told me so
>>
so its not in sun and moon? i havent been looking at any info on it

:(
>>
>>29051577
Kill yourself
>>
It will never return in 3D due to size discrepancies. The best you'll get is starters in cutscenes or stuff like lat@s flying.
>>
>>29051231
kek
>>
>>29050664
>comfy
As expected, Johtoddlers are dumb memeing redditors.
>>
>>29054053
Do you? Because you obviously don't know what being facetious and satirical means.
>>
>>29051138
Get the fuck out
>>
>>29050664
>always have weakest mon in first slot so my OCD would calm down and all the party would be equal strength
>my starter bro would forever be in 6th slot
>tfw quilava doesn't chill with me through goldenrod city
>>
>>29050664
Nah, they shouldn't come back unless they're made legitimately useful and you have the option of doing so.
>>
>>29051504
>Too many models to make
Nah nigga, by the time they do the next game/generation after Sun and Moon, there will most likely be a new console out (whether that's a console-handheld hybrid or just a 3DS successor). The current Pokemon models are probably too high poly for the overworld on the 3DS, but on a more capable console I don't see why they couldn't just use the battle models already available.
>>
>>29050664
I do like it, but there should be an opt out. I think there should be none, stay and switch option really. None being, obviously none follow you, stay would be that one pokemon follows you regardless of who's at the head of your team (automatically switches to switch if that pokemon is put in the pc) and switch is just like it was in hgss.
>>
>>29050664
I'd like the choice whether I want to and also the choice of which one follows, not just the one top of the list. I liked smaller bros following you but got put off by the bigger ones.
>>
I'm getting sick of the word 'comfy.'
>>
>>29051504
models arealready in game - flying type even already have fying model They just need scaling
>>
>>29052711
>GF is obsessed with features staying with the game they are introduced,
HGSS and ORAS say hi. Especially with the small features.
>>
>>29056483
>>29051138
>>29054805
>legitimately triggered by adjectives

>>29051577
Stop spamming this phrase while namefagging
>>
>>29051086
Seriously, it just screamed "LOOK AT ME I'M A SPECIAL FUCKING SNOWFLAKE" to me. Might as well call myself fucking Ash, since it's literally something that came from the anime.
>>
>>29050664
It triggers my OCD and I fucking hate it
>>
>>29050972
>Has to be non legendary
>has to be below 20 feet
I'm very OK with it.

>can't be smaller than a foot.
Why not? A small yellow and blue dot following you looks funny.
>>
>>29056568
>>29051086
You know there's people with Pokemon outside the pokeball in pretty much every location?

Including:
>Jasmine
>Stonecutter Brothers
>Everyone at the Pokeathelon Dome
>People at the National Park
>All the people with their Mons out in houses like the girl in Violet that names her mons after fruits
>>
I liked it. If they bring it back, they could have it so when you turn around and interact with then, then it will turn into Amie
>>
>>29056568
Well having Pokemon outside their balls is rare in Pokemon, that's why ash's Pikachu was so weird in the first season. Also didnt elm say it was an experiment in the games or something?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.