[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Black, Black2 and X are the "Red" versions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Reminder that Black, Black2 and X are the "Red" versions and White, White2, and Y are the "Blue" versions.
>>
Reminder that Black, Black 2 and X are the cool-colored versions while White, White 2 and Y are the warm-colored versions
>>
>>29045067
>X is Red
>Blue legendary
>blue exclusives

What did he mean by this
>>
nice bait m8
>>
>>29045067
Why the fuck would X be the Red one
>>
>>29045095
>Red - Blue
>Gold - Silver
>Ruby - Sapphire
>Diamond - Pearl
>Black - White
>X - Y
>Sun - Moon

First versions are "Red" versions.
Second versions are "Blue" versions.

And "Blue" > "Red"
>>
File: 7c6.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
202KB, 600x700px
>>
>>29045169
Gold and silver doesn't follow that patterns at all

RS and XY are just trying to capitalize on the original game's colors
>>
>>29045169
Consider the following

Red is warm, Blue is cool
Gold is warm, Silver is cool
Ruby is warm, Sapphire is cool
Pearl is warm, Diamond is cool
White is warm, Black is cool
Y is warm, X is cool
Sun is warm, Moon is cool

>But it's the first one in th
No

>But white is a cool col
No
>>
>>29045067
Reminder BW 2 is the best pokemon to date.
prove me wrong.

Protipp:
you can't.
>>
>>29045247
>But it's warm and co
No

See, I can do it too.
>>
>>29045259
this guy knows what's up.
>>
>>29045209
Then they would have been red-colored and green-colored. You might think the japs give a shit about the western audience but they really don't, it's FRLG not FR_B
>>
>>29045247
Don't you get it? First three gens are warm colored first and the second three gens after are cool colored first and now with Sun and Moon it will switch back.
>>
>>29045259
Just restarted Black 2, having randomly at gym 3 4 years ago.
>>
>>29045398
What did he mean by this
>>
Who the fuck cares about that? Just play whichever you like the most.
>>
File: 1437980142457.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1437980142457.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>29045067
Yeah no shit Sherlock
>>
>>29045169
No. Cool colored legends always come first, except in the case of BW where it was purposefully switched. So

Lugia
Kyogre
Dialga
Xerneas

We don't know if Lunala comes before Solgaleo yet, though.
>>
>>29046950
What?
Every time you post your logic gets more and more retarded.

For starters warm and cool completely ignores black and white
>B-but muh legends!
If you go by the legends they they swap in Black and White 2 which throws everything out of the window.

Then the placement of the legends are usually placed in the order the games are in so
Ho-oh and Lugia
Groudon and Kyogre
Dialga and Palkia
Xerneas and Yveltal
and pretty soon Solgaleon and Lunala.

What the fuck are you on that makes you think warm and cool is a sensible distinction?
>>
>>29045259
BW 2 are the best games, but plat is my favorite. I do prefer the battle frontier in plat/hg/as to the subway and maison, however BW 2 had so much more content on top of that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.