[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How ironic, denialfaggots have gradually DISAPPEARED from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1470233698882.png (259KB, 910x627px) Image search: [Google]
1470233698882.png
259KB, 910x627px
How ironic, denialfaggots have gradually DISAPPEARED from this board. I bet they feel so stupid right now
>>
Uh what board are you lurking on?
Denialfags are still here and quite vocal
I'd know because I am one
>>
File: 250px-Sugimori_723.png (44KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sugimori_723.png
44KB, 250x221px
>>29044326
>>
>>29044326
You don't know what ironic means do you op?
>>
the evolutions still make no sense except for the clown sea dog
>>
File: 1475493656935.jpg (158KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475493656935.jpg
158KB, 658x370px
Denialfags give excuses like"tue design look too stupid to be real
Anon asks for solid proof as to how they are fake
>thread gets deleted/archived with no further posts
>
>>
>>29044326
Stupid? No. Wrong, yes. The war is over denial fags were wrong, leak fags were right, let's all get over it k? :^)
>>
>>29044398
>Things that never happened
>>
>mfw leakfags BTFO so hard they reverted back to kids and think this is 6 months ago
Lmfao
>>
I'm still 50% sure this is Roothoot 2:Electric Boogaloo as in someone found the trademarks for the final evos and drew what they thought they could look like.
Mallow is very hard to refute but there is a small possibility that it was a coincidence but idk.
Honestly I can't bring myself to look at these as real because I can't shake that they don't look real.
But idk maybe they're real or maybe they're not
>>
>>29044415
What i meant was thread gets archived with no tangible answer or repost
>>
>>29044522
>idk
Fuck off to Facebook you retarded denialfag idiot how can you be so stupid thinking Mallow isn't 1000% real
>WW-W-W-WAAAAHHHHHH MM-M-MM-M-M-UUH B-BALLIO
This is what you look like
K Y S
>>
>>29044326
They didn't leave for the most part, they just turned into split evofags.
>>
>>29044522
Remember, they'll look moderately different in 3D. So there's that.
Though I kinda wonder if Robinhoot was scrapped because of how radically different his themes are...
>>29044601
Someone is triggered as hell.
>>
You must miss them, since you made a thread to antagonize them.

You are part of the problem.
>>
>>29044326
so do you like, know what irony means or
>>
>>29044326
I'm not in denial

I know for sure that those "leaked" evos are fake
>>
>>29045132
If you know for sure, do you have any proof? Because honestly, the evidence is strongly in favor of the leaks being real.
>>
>>29044938
This.

They have similar ideas, but the color scheme is 1 to 1 with Rowlett, yet it has changed drastically to its first evos
>>
Can we all just agree to shut up either fucking way. Doesn't fucking matter at this point. I'm done looking at leaks most are fake any way. Here soon we will know the real shit anyway. Stop geting so worked up over it.
>>
>>29044326
Denialfags after Mallow was revealed have always been learfags pretending to be denialfags.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: LW9A2ME.png (63KB, 774x306px) Image search: [Google]
LW9A2ME.png
63KB, 774x306px
Wonder who else has completely disappeared...
>>
>>29044326

Or, you know, they saw more mounting evidence for them and changed their opinion like any regular person would do.
>>
>>29045184
so did Charmeleon

it STILL has inverse SPOTS that Dartrix has
>>
>>29045184
Charmeleon did the exact same thing. Drastic changes in an evolution line mean nothing so long as it keeps the same theme, Dragonair to Dragonite, Dewott to Samurott to name a few. This is a terrible argument.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.