[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tr/rainers, A friend of mine that I rarely talk with works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: NotFinalDraft.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
NotFinalDraft.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
Hey /tr/rainers,

A friend of mine that I rarely talk with works in marketing for The Pokemon Company International (Bellevue location).

He is obviously under the NDA along with the people he works with so he never sends out text dumps/pics/screenshots, but he does answer my questions when I email him on those rare occasions (and when he actually gets back to me).

I posted a thread like this reassuring people that Battle Frontier was 100% not in ORAS, and years before that I tried to tell people that the leaked starters of Gen 5 were real.

He said that the sketch (pic related) was not an ACCIDENTAL leak from Gamefreak, and is an EARLY DRAFT of the final evos for the starters. He did say that the final evos are similar-ish (Rowlet's final draft being much closer to pic related) while Litten and Poplio are different from the early draft.

Believe me or not, I'm just doing my fellow duty spreading the truth as I did before to those who listened.
>>
File: 1471758760490.png (22KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1471758760490.png
22KB, 510x546px
Do a sketch or gtfo.
>>
>>29034197
Again, he did not send drawings/images/screenshots.

I asked about the sketches and differences after he replied, and he said that rowlet's final evo is very similar to the final draft.

Litten's final evo is less cartoony-looking in the sense that its hands are more proportional, it is more hunched over and not upright as much, it's legs are more bent and its shoulder blades and arms moved up a bit (think Lycanroc midnight form)

Poplio is less female looking and more gender neutral, as there are less "hair and body accessories"

That is all I got and I believe him since he has never gave me false info earlier times.
>>
I'll humor you for now. What changed?
>>
>>29034239
that
>>29034236
>>
>>29034197
If even this is true, how so we even know that this is reliable?
You can't just say "oh I said something that was true" but not confirm you were in fact that person.
>>
>>29034250
Just as I made thread about Battle Frontier and during the wottergate shit storm, I am just trying to reassuring and shine a light on those who are willing to believe

I have nothing to gain from this and it's up to you to believe me or not, but since I do have some slight insight through an old acquaintance of mine who works in marketing, I feel obliged to share.

What I can without a doubt tell you is that from what he said, that this sketch is not fanmade or fake, but it is not 100% accurate.
Expect the starters (especially Litten and Poplio) to be different but resembling these drafts

My recent email I sent to him was asking about if there are more Alolan and Megas they are hiding from us
>>
>>29034278
>it's for you to believe me or not

Stopped reading there.
If you actually had anything worth sharing then you'd put effort into making us believe you.
Until you can put up a decent attempt at a leak then you're just a attention whore.

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>29034296

Again, this isn't my first time dealing with anons saying things like this.
Since he doesn't give me drawing or images to go on, only answers questions, I can't provide definitive proof, which I can see why people wouldn't be too happy.

But all I'm saying is to keep in mind what I said, because a lot of people are too worried about this sketch that's been going around for a while.

Any other info he told me about the game I suppose would also be "fake" to you so I will leave it at that.
>>
>>29034197
>and is an EARLY DRAFT of the final evos for the starters
Cool, too bad this isn't an "early draft" or game art at all, it's anime art.
>>
>>29034327

I never said it was "early draft" for the game. Artists draw the drafts of the starters in various scenarios (as they would be animated) to compare with the other drafts drawn in various scenarios.
That is how they compare and see which one fits the artistic direction and is the most suitable character.
>>
>>29034197
(You)
>>
File: 1473202602041.jpg (65KB, 590x594px) Image search: [Google]
1473202602041.jpg
65KB, 590x594px
>>29034197
I really hope everything you said is true. Otherwise, this generation is going to have the worst starter final evos.
>>
>>29034236
So what you're saying is Popplio goes
gender neutral -> feminine -> gender neutral?
would have been more believable if we didn't just get the second stage.
>>
do you have a single snack to satisfact that up
>>
Pics or lying.
>>
File: RowletsEvoSketch.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
RowletsEvoSketch.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
>>29034406

Based on the details here is a sketch on Rowlet's final evo
>>
>>29034197
>early draft
>art for the anime team
Yeah I'm sorry
>>
>>29034236

So Litten3 becomes more... digitigrade and realistic?

And what exactly was removed? Less hair, does that mean it's shorter than it used to? Body accessories, I assume they might have toned on the frills and starfish?
>>
>>29034236
>Poplio is less female looking and more gender neutral, as there are less "hair and body accessories"

Calling bullshit already, they wouldn't butcher Entermaid like that.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11384651/r
>>
>>29034400
This. Bullshit at it's finest
>>
File: textfree957048309965815749041.jpg (18KB, 552x365px) Image search: [Google]
textfree957048309965815749041.jpg
18KB, 552x365px
>>29034197
You expect us to believe that Brionne goes gender neutral?
>>
>le ebin "i don't like it so it's not final" maymay

stay butthurt
>>
>>29034197
C'mon man leak threads are no fun without some drawings
>>
File: IMG_4876.jpg (476KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4876.jpg
476KB, 2078x2107px
Post proof or fuck off you massive faggot.

Fake leak denialfag needs to die.
>>
>>29034389
>worst
>not Gen. 5's
>>
>>29036259
Braixen did
>>
I like you, anon. So I'll believe you.

Are you able to ask your friend more questions for us?
>>
>>29036596
It really didn't, it was just a transition from girly girl to mature woman. The same as Poppmaid in fact
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.