[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lemme get this straight Pikachu, the Mon that's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cc70ae4089fed1f2ee6213c838f1e537.png (567KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
cc70ae4089fed1f2ee6213c838f1e537.png
567KB, 900x1100px
So lemme get this straight

Pikachu, the Mon that's been there since the very beginning, doesn't get a "battle bond", but a ninja froge, whom Ash met some odd years later and don't even know in a fraction of the time, forms such a special connection, he gets his own (what essentially amounts to) unique mega. Getting a massive boost in battle potential.

That's either very gay or very dumb. Most likely both, though.
>>
>>29033877
Pikachu's not a final form 'mon.
>>
File: 58922290_p1_master1200.jpg (360KB, 951x1005px) Image search: [Google]
58922290_p1_master1200.jpg
360KB, 951x1005px
I wanna BE a Greninja!
>>
>>29033920
This.
I bet if pikachu's lazy ass had evolved he would be getting the same 'magical bond' bulls hit. Also Ash would probably have already won a league
>>
>>29033877
>but a ninja froge, whom Ash met some odd years later and don't even know in a fraction of the time, forms such a special connection, he gets his own (what essentially amounts to) unique mega. Getting a massive boost in battle potential.
And then Ash just releases him.

I swear, the X/Y writers like didn't even consider the threat of status quo that loomed over the season.
>>
>>29033877
They knew Greninja was going to be a hit in Japan...the anime writers knew they could seize an opportunity to do a Naruto thing with it. Because the writers were also put in a precarious position of having to promote Kalos Pokemon but also let Ash have a mega, they compromised by making his most popular Pokemon have a new form that's essentially mega evolution.

Just be glad they let Froakie evolve in the anime. Sun and Moon might carry over the Best Wishes shit where Ash has every starter but none of them evolve completely. The Ash Greninja stuff was pretty good in XYZ, better than him having his Oshawott get stomped by some retard that forgot to bring 6 Pokemon or something.
>>
>>29033877
I know youre baiting, but Froakie had that ability since it was born. Ash had nothing to do with it and therefore Pikachu is irrelevant in this case.
>>
Pikachu's ability is Static, not Battle Bond :3
>>
File: 1475965456890.png (246KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1475965456890.png
246KB, 600x455px
>>29034021
Didn't Oak call it a "Bond Phonomenon"? Or whoever coined the phrase, I can't remember. It doesn't seem like a wide spread thing. Yknow...

Being connected so well, you see what they see, feel what they feel, and kind of mimic their movements in sync.
>>
>>29033974
Its sad too, since it was a slow burn plotline that paid off really well. And then Status Quo happened.

Fucking fuck.
>>
I love it. its hilarious. How many years have they spent together, how many times has Ash fucking literally died to show his bond with that pikachu, and then a cosmic force comes along and hands a one in a million bond with someone else.
>>
File: 1464844757431.jpg (167KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1464844757431.jpg
167KB, 960x1231px
>>29034226
Wait does that mean Pikachu got cuckolded? That's fucked up, man.
>>
>>29034253
By the forces of existence itself.
>>
>>29034003
Pretty much this.
I remember it being stated that Masahiro Sakurai creator of Super Smash Bro's said he wanted greninja in the new game when he saw it, before XY were released and he was even revealed.

You gotta admit apart from the heavy pandering he is one of the coolest mons to be created. Definitely a top tier design.
>Clever and unique design.
>Cool typing for a water starter and a typing that makes sense.
>Top Tier Hidden Ability
I picked him in XY but, the pandering is so annoying to the point that chesnaught is my favorite of the 3 now. The ash-greninja thing is literally gross.

He's Lucario 5.0 now. I mean we're about to be forced to choose him in SM
>>
>>29034265
>Forced to choose him
You can only use him if you play the demo, and even then you can just box him, fuck off.
>>
>>29034265
>Forced
You're not forced to pick anything but a starter. You can only get Ashninja by playing the demo and then actually picking him. But then you can just box him and move on. Are you normally this stupid or are you trying extra hard right now?
>>
It's due to a special power that the frog itself has. If Pikachu had that power, then it might have responded a long time ago.
>>
>people that don't watch the anime make up shit and don't have a single clue about what they're talking about
Every time.
>>
>>29034003
It's sad that the only frame of reference people have for Ninja is Naruto. As if Naruto is the only Ninja in anime and as if Ninja haven't been in japanese fiction for centuries.
>>
>>29033960
>Ash would probably have already won a league
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.