[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to become of the Sun and Moon Demo? Do you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hf.png (689KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hf.png
689KB, 1920x1080px
What do you want to become of the Sun and Moon Demo? Do you want it to be leaked out to all the public, as ORAS was, or do you want none of it to be and save yourself the trouble of going cold Internet Turkey.

Personally, I'd love it if only the first island's pokedex was the only one programmed in, assuming most, if not all island pokedexes each have one to the Tapus in it. That way, we get the stats and moves of a lot of early game pokemon, like Vikavolt and Pikipeck, and can better plan our early teams And so that way the other islands are filled with other surprises, like what exactly each Tapu will have for their abilities.
>>
I'm mostly just interested in the starters. That way we can finally end this stuff about split evos, or forms, or battle bond or whatever for good.
>>
>>29031849
This.

I just want to learn about the starters and then I'm out
>>
>>29031849
>>29031861
yeah give me info on the starters, everything else i can wait.
>>
I've given up, every time I want something revealed to end a pointless debate, a new pointless debate starts and the cycle begins anew.
>>
>>29031811
I want everything to leak so every stupid debate ends, as well as putting an end to every attention whore self proclaimed leaker.
>>
>>29031982
>as well as putting an end to every attention whore self proclaimed leaker.
i was anti-datamine until i read your post. now i want everything to be leaked just for this reason
>>
As soon as the demo hits release I'm fucking out of here. I'll just go on jewtube and watch random shit for a month and then come back.
>>
i just don't want to learn the plot before i play the game, but i don't mind learning pokemon and stuff. and yes if this leaks/denial thing could be put to a close that would be great.
>>
>>29031982
>>29032007
You naive bastards, shitposters aren't going to stop shitposting for something like that.
>>
>>29032068
Either way I'm out the day the demo drops. I'll probably come back around December.
>>
At the very least we will now the stats for Pokemon in the demo
>>
Does anyone know how to get access to the demo? Is it going to be one of those in store demos? Or is it downloadable
>>
>>29031811
I want everything.
Maybe leave out the story, I really don't care about that, so might as well leave something unspoiled for people who care.
This is because I am hesitant to trust gamefreak after XY. I want to see everything to confirm SM's content lines up with BW, or at least DP.
I'm not insane enough to expect something like B2W2 or Platinum, since this is a generation introduction.
>>
>>29032029
have fun having the recommended videos being "starter leaks confirmed!" or "Marshadow is _/_ type?!" as their title.
>>
>>29032828
Either from the official website or the eshop, your choice.
>>
>>29032068
It doesn't mean in the sense that shitposters will stop completly, it just means shit like "starters are fake !" or "i have inside info" or "toucans are woodpeckers now" or any of those bullshit arguments can now die off. Yeah new shit will appear to bitch about, but at least these obnoxious arguments will finally start to disappear. Until the next title is announced, anyway.
>>
>>29033063
>"toucans are woodpeckers now"
Why is this illogical, in the world of Pokemon where evos rarely follow cohesive biology instead of design patterns?
is Fletchling the same kind of bird as Talonflame because it's not. Dratini and Dragonite arent the same kind of Dragonite.
Weepinbell is legless and evolves from a bipedal... plant.

Is linoone really supposed to be a Raccoon?
>>
I want to know it all to end the shitflinging over uncertainties and get to shitflinging over certainties
>>
I don't want everything to be leaked for certain. However, I don't think I'd say no to get to know more about new Pokémon, their abilities, typings and BST.
>>
>>29032882
>watching anything Pokemon related on YouTube
>>
>>29031811
It's entirely possible the final forms of the starters are revealed. Also, I fully expect Ash to show up and give you his Greninja.

No matter what, there will be a shitstorm.
>>
>>29031811
Everything. I'm not bothered at all if the game gets spoiled, at least I know what I'm getting myself into. I want to know once and for all what pokemon evolves and what doesn't, there BST and abilities and the HA and if Jangmo-o really is the Pseudo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.