[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon world is real >Live in a small village with about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1464930619173.png (358KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464930619173.png
358KB, 700x800px
>Pokemon world is real
>Live in a small village with about 27 people
>Be friends with cute village girl
>village girl somewhat resembles Lillie
>village is located near a huge lake
>one day cute village girl invites you for a swim in the lake
>you hate swimming but you go anyway
>thinking with your dick
>she jumps in first
>"I-I'm not sure about this... I'm not much of a swimmer"
>"Oh come on anon! Don't be a weenie"
>"What if I drown?"
>"Oh you won't drown; we'll stay close by shore and if you have trouble I'll just hold you up ;)"
>only her and arms are visible as she already neck-deep
>see her swimsuit slowly float up on the shore
>"Come on, it's nice nice to keep a lady waiting"

What do?
>>
>>29028744
k
>>
>assuming we're both kids and not something dengerative like me being 20-something and her being a kid

hand her her suit before hopping in, hoping to hide my erection cause im still trying to figure out what it means.
>>
Bitch be dumb.
Going into water means you're gonna encounter a Tentacool once you get about 6 steps in.
>>
>>29028744
go jerk off and stop posting
>>
>>29028769
>turning down free puss
>>29028744
I'd jump in after that ho
>>
>>29028821
we're like 10. idk where my penis goes man
>>
>>29028890
At this point it's more likely that the protagonists of SM and Lillie(who's probably the same age) are in their teens.
>>
>>29028778
Thats why she took off the swimsuit
>>
File: monkey love.gif (3MB, 368x203px) Image search: [Google]
monkey love.gif
3MB, 368x203px
>>29028744
gay thread
>>
>>29028778
That's why they invented repel.
>>
>>29028744
>Pokemon world is real
Being the Pokemon world or not made absolutely no difference in your shitty fantasy.
>>
>>29028744
Wake up
>>
>>29028744
>risking a Sharpedo attack

No.
>>
>>29028744
Autism.
>>
>>29028744
>"Alright, here I go!"
>go in after her
>didn't know how to swim better got the hang of it pretty quickly
>She splashes water at you and you guys start having fun
>you guys barely saw any pokemon besides the occasional Magikarp, Poliwag, or Psyduck
>you guys spend the better part of your time together bonding and having a good time
>"Hey..anon? Y'know, I've been really enjoying our time together.. but there's something I reeeeallly want to know.."
>"What is it?"
>She pauses
>"I-If you can catch me I'll tell you..<3!"
>"Oh, you're on!"
>you guys start to swim further and further offshore
>you catch up to her and touch her should
>"Got you! ;)"
>she confesses love for you and both of you embrace one another
>she dives and pulls you under
>both of you wrassle underwater until you have to resurface
>you resurface and open your eyes
>you wait for her to resurface but she's not coming back up

What do?
>>
>>29028744
I will never understand the concept of being unable to swim.

Here's your (You)
>>
This is stupid. What does pokemon even have too do with this? Do I get too fuck one?
>>
>>29029391
I am 100% with you. I simply cannot understand how someone "can't swim". Not being good at it is understandable, but anyone that is not a small child or legitimately handicapped actually drowning in a calm lake/pool? How do you even manage to do that? Do they not have survival instinct or some shit?
>>
>>29029899
They panic and trash around chaotically until someone save them or die.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.