[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, is Platinum worth playing on DraStic (ie, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

In your opinion, is Platinum worth playing on DraStic (ie, no trading)?

And when it comes to BW, which one did you prefer and why?

I hope I can use cheats to inject Pokémon.
>>
>>29025086
Use the randomizer patch to enable trade evolution by level
>>
>>29025086
If you like Platinum, yes.

You don't need to use cheats, just put the sav on your PC and use PokeGen and PKHex to add Pokemon and Items. That's what in doing with my HGSS Drastic game

Also, BW2 is better. But both are good
>>
It's worth it.I've played it on DraStic too
If you don't want to use cheats try a ROM hack of platinum most of them have ways to evolve pokemon without trading (i.e hold item and level up) they have updated movesets and increased difficulty
Also cos DS games are hard to modify the story is unchanged
>>
>>29025360
Will do, thanks.

>>29025445
I skipped gens 4 & 5 because I was finished with university then and over Pokémon. But I feel like I missed out.

I'll do just that with PKHex, thank you. Wouldn't have occurred to me to transfer the sav.

>>29025632
I was hoping to find something that made it mobile-friendly without altering the experience. So it's perfect.
>>
>>29025821
You'll like it, I stopped in Gen 2, then cane back with Pt HGSS and Gen 5 and it was great.

I pretty much just use PKHex to give myself extra TMs until the post-game where I can do everything
>>
How long will it take 'til we have local multiplayer available on NDS emulators?
>>
>>29026087
Never.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.