[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn you will never truly catch em all (in the same version,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0666.png (37KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.png
37KB, 180x249px
>ywn you will never truly catch em all (in the same version, at least) because of this little fucker
think we'll ever get another way to get spiky eared pichu and ORAS's cosplay pikachu in future games, /vp/? does anyone know of any other legitimate pokemon that are always blocked from pokebank?
>>
It's just a Pichu with a different sprite.
>>
>>29021297
still. i enjoy trying to get the various formes of pokemon with alternate formes, and i consider the different appearance enough of a forme alteration for that to apply.
>>
>>29021253
I hope Cosplay Pikachu never makes a return. I want that disgusting piece of merchandise shit out of the games, forever. It is not canon to me, and it never will be.
>>
>>29021359
You know its just a shitty reference to a shitty movie, right? It's like Ash greninja, except without any gameplay associated mechanics
>>
>>29021370
im ok with it. gimmicky, but cute. i think the option to put it in bank should at least be available, but i agree that putting it in a future game would feel stupid and forced - its just that that's the only option for people who like it if it cant be transferred out of ORAS.
>>
Will Ass-Greninja be able to be banked?
>>
>>29021777
its battle bond is just an ability, so i would assume so.
>>
>>29021297
But it's cuter than egular and other than AshGreninja its connection with the anime isn't completely forced.
>>
File: 1475181794747.gif (2MB, 720x540px)
1475181794747.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>29021253
I actually have a plush of this form, always put it on my shelf.
>>
>>29021253
>does anyone know of any other legitimate pokemon that are always blocked from pokebank?
We have to see if Ash-Greninja is the same. Hopefully not.

Still, it's pretty stupid to lock these mons since it would be very easy to implement them in later games and pokemon has already worse artifacts.
>>
Who knows?
Maybe Alola is where it travelled back in time from?
>>
>>29023219
The only true answer as to why the previous form mons were locked away is GF's laziness. We'll have to see if they continue to be lazy with Ash-Greninja.

Additionally, we never got AZ's Floette, but I wouldn't be surprised if it never shows up in all of Sun/Moon. Which sucks because it's the only way currently to get Light of Ruin.
>>
>>29021253
>you will never truly catch em all
>>29021359
>and i consider the different appearance enough of a forme alteration
If you consider a difference in its sprite a forme, this shit won't be reason you don't catch them all. It'll be because there's over 4 billion Spinda sprites. Good luck catching them all.
>>
File: 1457451939526.png (700KB, 1287x724px) Image search: [Google]
1457451939526.png
700KB, 1287x724px
>>29025114
They can't add pokemon as DLC characters without fucking over people who might not have wireless internet or children who's parents disabled the e-shop with a pin.
>>
>>29021297
It actually has better Pokeathelon stats than normal
>>
>>29025150
fine. but the spiky ear is much more noticeable than the spinda differences. also, it's not like there is a special spinda distributed as an event like this pichu. and >>29027322
brought up an interesting point, even though pokeathelon isnt permanent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.