[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last pokemon game that I really got into was Black and White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

The last pokemon game that I really got into was Black and White 1, which I thought was REALLY good at the time and thought it was one of the best despite constant people shitting on the gen 5 designs.

Now as of today I do have black 2 and pokemon Y but I never got to playing either of them. Which one should I play that will not bore me to death? I'm not sure if I want to buy sun or moon yet or the gen 3 remakes seeing as I have no idea how much these games evolved.
>>
>>29020365
BW2 is arguably the best Pokemon game

But hand holding heavy in the beginning, but it has the most stuff to find and do

Nice twist on Unova if you haven't been there in a while
>>
>>29020383
Arguably the best story wise, gameplay wise, competitive wise? I never been into the the competitive nature of these games dealing with EVs and IVs I remember, just wanted to have a good time
>>
>>29020383
i agree with this anon. i particularly enjoyed medal collecting back when i played through bw2
i wouldnt say its my favorite game, but its up there and has my most time logged on a pokemon game at 570 hours
>>
Don't buy ORAS.
Play black 2 before Y
>>
>>29020456
What's wrong with the remakes? I'm curious.
>>
>>29020468
They're fucking garbage.
>>
>>29020468
That's the thing they are 90% RS with nothing else added to them other than the delta episode. The issues remain and there's no battle frontier.
>>
>>29020468
Only ORAS was lackluster. The other two remakes are great.
>>
>>29020426
Game play wise, definitely

Story isn't too bad, not Bw though but good characters

Competitive wise, PWT is fucking great
>>
>>29020468
i agree with the other anons on ORAS's issues, but i still enjoyed the game. if you want to try it at any point, dont be too discouraged. id say that if you can only buy one game you should wait for sunmoon though
>>
>>29020468
They're good games, but that's really because the originals were good games.They're disappointing because they ignored Emerald almost entirely, so if you want the Battle Frontier and Gym Leader rematches, they aren't there. Just like with XY, people here pretend that they're bad games when in reality they're fine. It's just that ORAS are disappointments when you think about how great they SHOULD have been.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.