[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sitting alone in living room >In pitch black darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>Sitting alone in living room
>In pitch black darkness besides laptop and TV
>Screen door in front of me leads to backyard
>Live in mountainous area near Los Angeles
>Lots of coyotes
>My neighbor is a sweet old Chinese lady who barely speaks English and is always with her small dog
>Tons of signs up for lost dogs around the neighborhood, but we know the efforts are futile, definitely coyote chow
>Start watching Pokemon Generations Episode 6: The Reawakening
>They start talking about how the three were unnamed Pokemon that perished
>Eusine comes face to face with Suicune
>Hear loud growling outside my screen door, maybe 10 feet away from where I'm sitting on my couch
>A dog starts whimpering while a coyote is growling and they're fighting against the screen door
>20 seconds or so goes by, then silence
>The coyote obviously got a midnight snack right next to me
>Tfw tomorrow my neighbor might find her dog torn apart
I'm afraid to turn on the lights, I think I'm going to see it lying there or some body parts

Pic related, it's when I paused the video
>>
You could have saved it you piece of shit.
>>
>>29017495
its a sign, you should fuck its corps
>>
>>29017495
Where are your balls anon? That dog is probably dead and you could have saved it. Shame on you.
>>
>>29017495
You're a terrible excuse for a human being... the least you can do is check
>>
>>29017532
if trips op must fuck the corpse
>>
>>29017666
>>
Ye, nah anon. You could have done a good thing and given your parents a reason not to give you a late term abortion, but instead you fagged out. I hope your 3ds dies the day your copy of sun/moon comes.
>>
>>29017666
OP delivar
>>
File: 1475554228231.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1475554228231.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>29017666
>tfw you are Satan
>>
>>29017666
Kek'd and check'd. Post pics.
>>
>>29017495
You could have done something you piece of shit
>>
Bumping because OP is a murderer by proxy
>>
>>29017495
Buen combate :3
>>
op killed a dog
>>
>>29017666
Nice script, have a (you)
>>
wow. OP killed a dog and fucked its corpse
>>
>no one in this thread suggests what OP could've done except vaguely saying "you could've saved him"

What the fuck would you have done face to face with a pack of hungry coyotes?
>>
>>29018082
Fuck off OP you murderous cunt
>>
What the fuck? My people would call this snail in our language, it's to show how bizarre this is.
>>
>>29018082
firstly, coyotes aren't as tall as men so we wouldn't be face to face, more like face to leg, sir and secondly, i would have unsheathed my fathers authentic katana that he received from his "sensei" in "nippon" and skewered the beasts on my families blade.

we can't all be cowards.
>>
OP here. Just to clarify, I probably exaggerated the time. It was likely more around 10 seconds and before I could even process what was going on it was over. Even if I did go out there it's not like I was going to be able to see anything, and from the sound of it, I was likely hearing the ruckus after the dog had been hit fatally. Maybe he would have bleed out in pain if I had scared the coyote off, instead of the coyote just chomping on it and taking it out of its misery. I still haven't checked if there's anything out there. If it is dead out there gonna hope that the coyotes come back for the scraps so I don't have to see it in the morning.

Or maybe I should just fuck it now and get it over with?
>>
>>29018082
Coyotes are cowardly animals, make yourself appear threatening with loud noises and they'd likely scamper off.

>>29018214
Get it over with, if you scare off the coyotes at least the lady will have something left to bury.

It would break my heart if one of my pets was just eaten by a wild animal with no remains left for me to give it a proper burial and mourn.
>>
>>29018214
Go see what happened and take pics you fuck.
>>
>>29018214
The least you could do is see what happened.
>>
>>29018236
What if OP was just some short twig?
>>
>>29018266
I'm 5'9 at least
>>29018246
I'm tempted to do that so I can make this a more interesting thread, but I'm also terrified. Maybe I can just post an update in the morning or something
>>
>>29018266
All you have to do is shout or jump around, even if you're a total manlet they'll probably go running.
>>
>>29018035
>Implying it was a script
>>
>>29018280
Holy shit you fucking manlet stop being such an absolute pussy and check outside
>>
>>29018280
maybe if you were a few inches taller you would be less of a little BITCH
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.