[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for a romha- >It's another Gen III hack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1360443390202.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1360443390202.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
I have an idea for a romha-
>It's another Gen III hack
Now hear me out for a sec.

Pokemon Infinity: Super Endurance Challenge [working title]

>Every region, from Kanto to Kalos, in the Gen III style
>Every mon from Gen I to Gen VI
>Mons from Gen VI get redrawn sprites. None of that 3D to 2D conversion
>Legendaries are non capturable
>All the starters are capturable at one point or another.

>You pick your starting region, and once you beat that region, you get a one use ticket to go another regions port of your choice.
>You cannot move to another region while in the middle of conquering one- this is to help keep the flow
>To balance out progression, All pokemon earn EXP at half the rate, there are many more trainers in between gyms, and there are only 4 gyms per region, with each gym starring a challenging double battle
>There's only a single pokemon center every other city, with marts slashing their prices in half to accomadate this
>Plenty of side missions and quests to earn certain pokemon and items to help out, on top of the usual safari hunt/fishing bonanza
>Once every region is beaten, you go to the Indigo Plateau to fight the strongest of the Elite 8 in a double battle each.

Yeah, no, maybe so? I'd like any kind of feedback on what could or should be changed, I wanna make something great here.
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>
First of all, this would take years to make. Second of all, a game with every region will never be good because it will be too long no matter what you do. Third of all, everybody is sick of gen three hacks
>>
>>29016813
Sounds interesting, I might play it.
Though, what will the levels of the Leaders' Pokémon be? Will we challenge gyms with level 10's?
The final gym leader of a region must have like level 15's or else the player will be facing Pokémon that are level 80 by the 5th region.

All in all, a nice concept but it would be hard to make.
>>
>>29016933
Something around that. Level progression is supposed to mirror a regular game, just on a more national scale.

>>29016913
>Years
I dunno, I already have 3 regions done for me. Kanto and Hoenn, and Johto has a restyling a la Liquid Crystal.
>Too long
Super /Endurance/ Challenge.
>Everybodys sick of gen III remakes
Then I guess its not for them? I dont care if a few or even a hundred people try it. If one person plays it, then I've done what I set out to do.
>>
>>29016985
>Asks for feedback
>Disregards it completely
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.