[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when the common theory was Froakie being based on Ben

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ben froaklin.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ben froaklin.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
Remember when the common theory was Froakie being based on Ben Franklin/a generic elderly wise man, and people were upset when his evolutions were based on a thief and a ninja?
>>
>>29015804
I'm still fucking mad about that shit
>>
>>29015804
Was that the ''this generation is based on alchemy'' theory of gen 6?
>>
>>29015804
I still think he looks like him.
>>
>>29015804
Pretty sure most people got the Japanese burglar motif
The Ben Franklin thing is a fun observation that only idiots would take seriously
>>
>>29015833
I was kinda going for a comparison to the Ballio thing, where Popplio looks like a clown, but his evos are popstars
>>
>>29015833
>Solgaleo lore literally include be "a lion which eats the sun", an alchemical symbol
>that symbol is the only way that it Steel type makes any sense

>Azoth Kingdom in M19

>Project AZOTH in ORAS
>which use a energy discovered by the Ultimate weapon

>"theory"

How retarded you can be?
>>
Remember him being elected type? I would have loved frog thor
>>
>>29015889
I remember a lot of people thinking he'd be some kind of bubble-cloud frog mystic. Water/Flying would've made a cool starter.
>>
File: 1462990161966[1].png (201KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1462990161966[1].png
201KB, 600x438px
Remember when the common theory was Litten being based on a volcano or circus cannon, and people were upset when his evolution was based on a pro wrestler?
>>
>>29015833
>>29015884
Also when Zinnia's grandmother talks about the first megaevolution (Rayquaza's), sounds a track called "Azoth"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slhm-gH_FRQ&ab_channel=RebeccaClark

Not based on alchemy? Well, explain that.
>>
>>29015884
i was referring about the guy who said that the starters have alchemy symbols on their designs
>>
>>29015973
>the ''this generation is...''
>I-I was talking about some specific thing, not the entire generation!!
>>
File: espurr derp.gif (275KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
espurr derp.gif
275KB, 400x400px
>>29015946
...because you got your info off a youtuber who actually strung together random crap without doing any fact checking. Crowly's work was intentionall full of lies and holes to catch people who don't know what they are doing (read about the Homunculus as an example). The Azoth he wrote about is also full of these lies and holes and he stepped right into several of them in his long baby's first alchemy rant.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

Do you own research. Don't trust youtube. And no, I won't hold your hand on this.

Peace, out.
>>
>>29015804

Why would Froakie be based on a sophisticated white guy when we already had Serperior the gen before?
>>
File: hawaii.jpg (1MB, 3572x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii.jpg
1MB, 3572x1600px
>>29015913
yeah
>>
>>29016020
>youtube
Are you retarded or something? I haven't seen any video about Azoth, I dedicate myself to research about alchemical shit, asshole.
Also I should assume that you have properly answered the question...? "Azoth" is in ORAS soundtrack, in Magma/Aqua plans, in Movie 19. How do you explain that if alchemy isn't a thing?
>>
Froakie would have been cool as a kite/flying frog hybrid, Water-Flying, maybe with Lightning Rod as an hidden ability.

Tbh I would have liked Grenigger if he kept the bubbles instead of that disgusting tongue scarf.
>>
>>29015833
Pretty sure it was Asgard . Froakie would become a small humanoid thing . Chespin would become Thor. And fenniken the son of Loki which is a fox.
>>
>>29015833
NO, BECAUSE THE ALCHEMY THEME IS CONFIRMED

SEE: ARISTOTLE, AETHER, LIONS EATING THE SUN, ULTRA BEASTS, AZOTH
>>
>>29015987

You also used an ORAS example to talk about Gen 7, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>29015804
No, people were relived.

They thought Froakie would turn into a slow, fat and ugly toad like Seismitoad or Poliwrath. But GF gave us a breakout star instead, which is something a very few people thought it'd happen at this point in the franchise.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.