[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one fearing that with the transition to SM some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473398713844.png (216KB, 448x307px) Image search: [Google]
1473398713844.png
216KB, 448x307px
Am I the only one fearing that with the transition to SM some of my pokemon will become obsolete and I'll have to remake them?
I'm a fag that tends to get attached to his mons and some some might receive new abilities and moves I can't have access to unless I make a new one.
>>
>>29015446
this unfortunately is the most likely case as was evident from the transition between XY to ORAS :/
>>
I won't know this feel until they add a new awesome egg move for my masuda shinies.

The moment flygon gets quiver dance though...Tears of anger and joy.
>>
>>29015446
I worry about it because it is inevitable that this will happen in some capacity. It WILL happen to some Pokemon out there.

Will it be my bros, or yours?
>>
File: op.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
2MB, 240x180px
Move re-learner OP fixes your moves up in a jiffy, and ability capsule for the ability. Was that so hard?
>>
My Lopunny will be fine.
>>
>>29015446
Well it doesnt bother me much, but then, I have 3 Audinos and FIVE Marowak.
Soon to be 6, possibly 7 if I get Moon as well.
And this is something I cant avoid since Marowak has a new form.
Oh, and then there's the Cubone(s) from VC Blue which will be ported over.
So I'll have a Marowak from:
Soul Silver
White
White 2
Y
Blue
Sun

All in one game. I have an autistic love for Marowak. And I still havent caught one in GO
>>
>>29015493
>egg moves
>hidden abilities

>event only moves
>v-create victini
>>
>>29015566
Don't worry about event moves. over time the pokemon with them will vanish and you won't see them anymore outside of hacked mons. Remember cotton guard banette? Thought not.
>>
>>29015446
Don't worry; you don't even need to raise your own Pokemon anymore. Just use a QR team for battles! :)
>>
>>29015702
I don't want to do that. Maybe to test some teams but using my own bros I worked hard to obtain and raise is very satisfying.
>>
I can't see Porygon2 becoming any worse, so my legit shiny is still use able. With IV training, I might make him into a Porygin Z, depending on how trick and z moves work exactly.
>>
>>29015475
I know what you mean I fear for my shines' wellbeing too
>>
>>29015446
That's pretty inevitable with each gen anon. Although unless they introduce a second HA for each pokemon (yikes) all you really have to worry about is new egg moves, which may not even impect your favorites, and even if they do it's probably just one move. So it's not that bad
>>
>>29015498
Unless it gets CC and Play Rough via Egg moves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.