[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it shown anywhere if we still get the opposite sex character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 46d.png (317KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
46d.png
317KB, 600x833px
Is it shown anywhere if we still get the opposite sex character as a rival? Just realised I can't remember ever seeing both
>>
Chubby AND Trans is the rival.
>>
>>29012320

No, but you're seen in multiple scenes with Lillie and Hau, so the opposite gender presumably isn't relevant.
>>
>>29012345
Damn really like the girls default appearance and wanted her as a character

Now I gotta decide between customisation or having her ingame
>>
>>29012340
Source?
>>
>>29012415
Has a starter and shows up fucking everywhere

No one has been shown with the other starter, are they just gonna ditch it for the first time since gen 3?
>>
>>29012320
Isn't it obvious that the rival is Team Skull Enforcer? Aka crawlinginmyskin.mp3?
>>
>>29012446
Doesn't Lillie get the starter stronger to yours?
>>
>>29012470
Probably he steals the 3rd poké left like Silver did or some shit like that.
>>
>>29012484
Supposedly Lillie doesn't like fights or make battles so i don't think she would be even a trainer.
>>
>>29012484
Not that I've seen

It's been mentioned that she doesn't like battling, maybe she changes to save the day or something
>>
>>29012470
Also it's the evil's team enforcer, he would get in your way a lot of times that's for sure.
>>
>>29012446
Nah, man, I meant Hau being Trans and chubby. Is that fan interpretation or is it implied or what? Seems fairly skinny in the trailers and gameplay.
>>
>>29012559
It's a joke because some random on tumblr decided that

Keep up with /vp/'s shit memes
>>
>>29012633
U got it, senpai.
>>
>>29012559
He likes eating, he has long hair and wears baggy clothes, and tumblr works their retarded headcanons based on the flimsiest examples of gender stereotype imaginable.
>>
Completely unrelated but has anyone seen any fucking pants? Seems like a pretty basic thing to add but seems they're just retexturing shorts for boys

Know Hawaii is hot but we're climbing fucking snow covered mountains
>>
>>29012826
Platinum had snow everywhere in addition to the blizzard route, and dawn wasn't given any pants at all.
>>
>>29014076
Man why can't GF accommodate my irrational hatred of shorts
>>
>>29012633
>Keep up with /vp/'s shit memes
Why? It just perpetuates their retarded fantasies further
>>
>>29014119
But shorts are comfy and easy to wear.
>>
>>29014119

What if they give the Boy characters skirt options since Gender is a illusion :^
>>
>>29012320
op makes me want to read yatsubato again
>>
>>29014561
I'm hoping for Animal Crossing style "you can wear any clothes item independent of avatar gender", but from what we've seen of the promos, it doesn't look likely.
>>
>>29014798
I swear somewhere mentioned it

Was it just another shitty fake leak?
>>
>>29014798
Now that would give me a dilemma. Do I become the little girl, or the little trap.
>>
>>29012633
>random on tumbr
>vp meme
>>
>>29014934
/vp/ is obsessed with tumblr for whatever reason
>>
>>29014960
Fecophilia is a thing I guess...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.