[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw legitimately worried about the leaks that will come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1475813572531.jpg (140KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475813572531.jpg
140KB, 1200x1200px
>mfw legitimately worried about the leaks that will come from the demo
>>
>>29011165
The entire dex being leaked is pretty much routine at this point. Inevitable, really.
>>
>>29011172
I'm more worried about competitive stuff like what the HAs for starters/Lycanroc are going to be. And if they'll add a postgame Psychologist NPC to change a Pokemon's nature.

Who cares if we get 120 new Pokemon but 90% of them end up being shitmons?
>>
File: jard.png (821KB, 870x898px) Image search: [Google]
jard.png
821KB, 870x898px
>14400 minutes until denialfags BTFO
>>
So am I. I'll have a stroke if we get Battle Maison again.
>>
File: SkipAway.jpg (37KB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
SkipAway.jpg
37KB, 220x160px
I will talk I heard in Japan.
This is what was written in Google+ and news sites.
"Pokemon Go" and "Ingress" player in Soka Saitama Japan, account name, ugly man named "SkipAway" is tracking and blackmail, it is the crime of assault.
When you play the "Pokemon Go" and "Ingress" in Japan, please be aware of the name of this account.
This criminal, the face of "SkipAway" were drawn to be very similar to the photograph of Jap's comedian "Garigari-Garikusong".
>>
>>29011165

Just stop browsing /vp/ anon until the games are out and you played them
>>
>>29012505
> stop being curious

Fucking how? How can I stop myself from peeking at spoilers?
>>
>>29011278
>Who cares if we get 120 new Pokemon but 90% of them end up being shitmons?
People who don't give a shit about competitive and are simply in it for the various Pokemon and NPCs. To see more things added to the franchise as a whole, and to have another region to fiddle about with.
>>
>>29011278
This >>29012584
Only autists care about that kind of stuff. Just enjoy the game
>>
>>29011165
>OP doesn't want to create his team one month before the game release
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.