[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Trailer drops on the 14th, > Corocoro officially releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_sun_moon_feat-1500x844.jpg (442KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon_feat-1500x844.jpg
442KB, 1500x844px
> Trailer drops on the 14th,
> Corocoro officially releases on the 15th
> Pokenchi supposed to have a "huge presentation" on the 16th
> Demo releases on the 18th
Get hype

They're going to announce something huge, but what could it be that they would wanna literally cover every media form they have to get the word out?

I could see this being the last news drop too since it'll only be a month till release anyways

Corocoro's getting the exclusive on Type Null so it cant just be that
>>
Hopefully atleast 1 new mega would mean alot. Then again the recent trailer said "Relive Mega Evolution' which pretty much means its only a Generation 6 exclusive feature and that they're bringing it back in Gen 7. Then again everyone thought Ash would win the league (Including myself). So to be honest, you can expect the unexpected to drop on either dates.
>>
Also, I'm sure that they're aware that the game isnt going to have much longer before the leaks start pouring in, whether it be from datamining or early chinese copies, and they know fans are either going to go dark or know everything
so I figure if they have a huge suprise, they'll want to get it out themselves as a last hurrah before the games are out next month
>>
>>29008029
>Trailer drops on the 14th,
>Corocoro officially releases on the 15th
CoroCoro is going to be starter evo info alongside Festival Plaza, Poké Pelago and whatever the trailer on the 14th is. But maybe that'd be the other way around since CoroCoro will leak first.
>Pokenchi supposed to have a "huge presentation" on the 16th
Pokenchi never has anything new
>>
File: image.gif (66KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
66KB, 450x500px
>>29008069
>>29008069
>he wants megas to return

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA
>>
>>29008110
CoroCoro is confirmed to be snout Type: Null.
>>
>>29008110
I'm saying that Pokenchi is going to cover whatevers on the Friday trailer and possibly Corocoro
>>
>>29008141
About*
>>
>>29008141
Shit you're right, I forgot. Then maybe that's what's going to be in the trailer on the 14th, unless this is exclusive info like Rockruff and Palossand which I doubt it is.
>>
A few new pokemon, maybe some more trail captains, and something new we know nothing about.
>>
>>29008069
I think Greninja and Zygarde are basically going to be the only new Megas (just not called megas like Kyogre and Groudon)

They'll probably focus more on Alola Forms this time and save new megas for the next game, but hopefully they'll give something to Xerneas, Yveltal, Chesnaught and Delphox too
>>
>>29008029
"Bond phenomenon" teased with Ash's Greninja, and i'm guessing Type: Null's secret is exactly that, it bonds with Gladion and unlocks its full power
>>
>>29008212
I'm expecting a signature Z move that break the helmet Gladion has a Z ring after all.
>>
>>29008029
Everything cause they know the demo will be datamined
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.