[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shares a secret with the starters. Split form is literally the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vp_blown_out.jpg (272KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
vp_blown_out.jpg
272KB, 655x368px
Shares a secret with the starters. Split form is literally the only thing remarkable about it.

>muh no split starters

Pls, explain.
>>
Have you been under a rock, anon?
That was a mistranslation, the starters share a secret with each other, not with rockruff.
>>
>>29000509
> Z-z moves anon-kun
> implying Z moves would be super special awesome secrets
> the most heavily advertized mechanic in alola
this is a terrible theory famalam
>>
>>29000509
They can't explain. Edgyfags who always go against what's most probably true are the shitstains of this earth.
>>
>>29000509
>still believes the "shares a secret" mistranslation
>>
>Shares a secret with the starters

[citation needed]

And why do you guys that keep going on about split evos ignore the real secret hidden in the starters profiles (aka what happens when you open their heart)?
>>
>>29000509
They share the shit designs with the starters. Is that not enough?
>>
>>29000545
see
>>29000529
>>
>>29000509
Can someone post the jap article? I always see this tug of war between misstranslation and context whining and I want to see for myself who's the retarded side.
>>
>>29000509
Not "shares", the magazine didn't say that. They have a secret, but it isn't known at the moment

Now answer this, we have seen the mid evos and their description, where do you go from there? Do you think there's any possibility that they won't evolve into the leaked forms?
>>
>>29000529
My bet on "Ash's Greninja mode"
The chinese leaks are the "Ash mode" while we have to see the last stage yet.
That's why all three look so human
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 444x216px)
image.jpg
50KB, 444x216px
>>29000588
it doesn't matter how many times you translate it, people will still ignore it
>>
>>29000615
Hm, I hadn't thought of that, I like the theory! I always thought it was odd that Greninja was the only one to do it, even though I know he's more popular in Japan.
>>
Stop making new threads every time you get shown to be retarded
>>
“There is a secret hidden in that little body. In fact, there are also surprising secrets about the starter Pokémon too…!?”
>>
>>29000509
>muh

This meme is getting old.
>>
>>29000627
So basically both sides are retarded and should stop crying that either side is BTFO. It's definitely a misstranslation as in "share" isn't mentioned at all but Corocoro mentioning it together is either just sensationalism on their side or they actually do share a simmliar concept for their secret, otherwise it doesn't make much sense to even mention it together. It also depends on if the big secret was already the split evo or if there will be something yet unseen down the line like bond modes or whatever. All 4 have flavor text that single out their bond to their trainers so maybe it will be something related to that.
This whole retarded argument reminds me of the time were people vehemently argued against Rockruff's splitevos and mocked people for pointing out that the text mentioned the legendaries hinting that they were the influence on them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.