[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Klefki used Swagger >Kangaskan is confused! >Kangaskan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1475850612384.png (296KB, 630x394px) Image search: [Google]
1475850612384.png
296KB, 630x394px
>Klefki used Swagger
>Kangaskan is confused!
>Kangaskan ate the Lum Berry
>>
>>28999105
>Klefki used Swagger
>Kangaskan is confused!
>Smogon banned Swagger!
>>
>>28999105
Joke's on you, Kanga without its mega is NU trash.
>>
>>28999142
not at +2.

that's the point.
>>
>>28999105
I wonder what the ADL would think of this Pepe? Would they still think it's a white supremacist meme?

(btw I know it mocks kangz but I don't think they have the awareness to know that.)
>>
>>28999191
>sister asked if I'm racists cause she saw "those weird frogs" on my laptop. Normies literally can't stop butchering Pepe.
>>
>>28999135
I honestly don't understand the swagger ban. Yeah RNG is cancerous but a fuckton of Pokemon is RNG. Not all of it, not a majority of it, but basically anything that can really swing a match or place pressure is RNG
>>
>>28999232
Why did I greentext
>>
>>28999284
Smogon bans everything they can't deal with instead of looking for counters. It's pathetic.
>>
>>28999284
I think it was more to stop Swagplay, and more specifically SwagKey without banning Klefki entirely. It was deemed the "least intrusive option" to deal with it.
Having fought SwagKeys on occasion, I cannot deny that something needed to be done about them.
>>
>>28999284
It was SwagPlay that prompted the ban, but between the two moves, Foul Play was deemed to have the most viability.

And smogon hates >muh complex ban

If you're going to bitch, bitch correctly
>>
File: best pepe.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
best pepe.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>28999232
Just show her this one and she will understand.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.