[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

File: a terrible idea.jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
a terrible idea.jpg
92KB, 540x395px
Why?
>>
Why not?
>>
>>28998500
TAIGA MASUKU !

That's why
>>
File: 250px-360Wynaut.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-360Wynaut.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>28998506
>>
>>28998510
Even japanons on /int/ who like Tiger Mask hate this thing.
>>
because they can
>>
>isn't a boring just gets bigger evolution
>cleverly combines fur standing on end and fire bell from previous two pre evos into belt
>asian mist hairballs concept expanded from first stage
>secondary theme makes sense with the animal it's based on
>probably fire/dark

I see no problem. It's the best fire starter since infernape and it pulls off the wrestling theme far better than whatever pignite and emboar were trying to attempt. If you want a generic quadruped fire pokemon just use arcanine.
>>
They want the gay furry audience. Luchalitten covers barafag furries and Poppmaid covers traps.
>>
>>28998524
> talking about Jalapenos on 4chan
>not the 2chan guys
Kek also Who cares ? I love it
>>
When was the last time /vp/ didn't whine about starters?
>>
File: KIMG0187.jpg (222KB, 1536x1148px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0187.jpg
222KB, 1536x1148px
I can't believe it took me until Gen fucking VII to dislike all three starters.

Is this what becoming old feels like?
>>
>>28998500

So what do you hate about this design? If you are going to say bara/furshit, every fucking pokemon can be bara/furshit
>>
>>28998653
No, not every fucking pokemon is a shirtless anthro tiger fursona.
>>
>>28998500
>b-but muh quadruped tiger
>>
I just woke up from a dream where Litten3 was the this weird fusion consisting of
>origin Giratina's body
>Dragonite's limbs, wings and antennae
>A fucking weird clown face from somewhere that I can't remember (not Balio}
The colour scheme was red and grey and it wouldn't stop doing pelvic thrusts
>>
>>28998500
Ah, I see the shitty evolution that /vp/ will love due to contrarianism is here
>>
>>28998671
Fanart can easily change that.
>>
File: sableye kek.jpg (39KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
sableye kek.jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>28998722
Oh god that's amazing. I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>28998753
I couldn't in the dream. I think it's why I woke up.
>>
>>28998653
It's ugly as sin, Fire/Fighting in everything but type, I'm a bit salty that they fucked up the ONE starter I didn't want them to since cats are my favourite species of animal, and its proportions seem really unnatural to me. Yes, it's Pokemon and nothing in this fucking series looks like an animal, but something like this shouldn't have twiggy legs while having a ridiculously huge upper body, arms that go past its knees, hands bigger that its head and fingers the size of its wrists.

And mind you, I think bara is great wank material but it's going to be impossible to get a raging boner over something with that body shape.

>>28998676
>b-but muh tiger that doesn't look like absolute shit
>>
>>28998722
You NEED to get that to the drawthread immediately, the keks will be glorious.
>>
>>28998564
Well then, what do the futaba fucks think of Luchalitten?
>>
>>28998778
okay done
now we wait
>>
>>28998551
> best fire since infernape
but yfw it has shitreeking emboar 2.0 stats ;_;
>>
File: So many details.jpg (24KB, 634x330px) Image search: [Google]
So many details.jpg
24KB, 634x330px
>>28998636

Probably, I think I'm getting too old for this shit as well.

You can't even criticize a starter without the teenagers lashing out on you as if the designs are their own babies and actual living creatures. I think they find themselves relating too much to these designs. Ironically, they look like high school clichés.

I'll just pick something else that doesn't have as much autism circling around it and maybe when I'm willing to bother giving a crap about them, pick one of the starters as soon the autism dies down, whichever it may be.
>>
>>28998500
Because it's a better Emboar.
>>
>>28998917
A starter somehow even more useless than Emboar? Don't these fucking nips ever learn?
>>
>>28998917
I doubt it'll have a stat distribution like Emboar's it'll be faster that's for sure and Luchalitten will likely have a lower Sp. Atk in trade off as well as capitalizing on its Atk stat, Def and Sp. Def stats will probably be a little worse. I think Luchalitten is more comparable to Blaziken and Typhlosion.
>>
>>28998926
>Grown ass man playing Pokemon calling other people pathetic

oy vey look at this manchild
>>
>>28998975
god how i pray for a good fire starter.
emboar depresses me and delphox is tough to look at in game even with good speed/spatk.
>>
>>28998989
Correction on those stats (gotta check Veekun more often) ignore the Def and Sp. Def decreases, never realizes how low Emboar's shitty defenses are. Never let a Pokemon have such abhorent defenses without a good reason (i.e. Glass Speed Demon Cannons)
>>
>>28999002
Emboar has the lowest defenses of all starters, but the highest HP.

Which is then quickly lost via a mixture of being slow as fuck and having Reckless as a HA. Sasuga, Game Freak.
>>
>>28999002
> it has godawful defenses and speed
> its a gen mascot mon
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
>>
>>28998984
>24-year-old woman playing Pokemon calling other people pathetic

[citation needed]
>>
>>28998935
like anyone was asking for a better emboar
>>
>>28999033
Is it even possible to improve shit?
>>
>>28998763
>i'm okay with everything having unnatural proportions but this specific Pokemon
Looks like hypocrisy to me.

>implying a quadruped tiger wouldn't have looked like shit
>>
>>28999286
I meant that I don't expect Pokemon to look exactly like the animals they're based on,
>>
>>28998500
It just occured to me it's not even digitigrade, jesus christ this design keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
>>28998926
You're grown but are refraining from choosing one of the starts because of "the autism circling around".

Are you a parody?
>>
>>28999328
Even Torracat is digitigrade.
>>
>>28998500
Cause faggots that's why
>>
>>28999344
? Both Litten and Torra are, and that's exactly the problem.
>>
>>28998551
This piece of shit is just as bad as Emboar, but worse because Litten and Torracat actually have great designs and potential.
>>
>>28999394

No they don't, they look like shit. This guy saves that shit line.
>>
>>28999454
Dude, the thing shouldn't even be capable of bipedal movement with legs that thin and short supporting an upper body and shoulders that are more buff than they are healthy.
>>
>>28999328
>>28999344

I had to look up what digitigrade meant because I don't happen to know every term that happens to pop every now and then from here and wew.

So that's why it looked so off to me. Although I kind of already knew that, but never knew there were actually terms for this.

I mean fuck, make it a wrestling cat for all I care, but my cat doesn't look like that at all when standing.
>>
>>28999454
>Torracat
>considered one of the best mid-stages ever
>looking like shit
You're just delusional at this point.
>>
>>28999474
Are you talking about Meowth here? Because you're talking about Meowth here.
>>
>>28999515
Litten3 is basically a fat human with a vaguely cat-like head (it doesn't even have ears ffs), no wonder people who liked Litten for being a cat are outraged by it.
>>
>>28999555
Meh, with crap like Nidoking existing, Meowth is honestly the lesser evil.
>>
>>28998500
>>28998511
>>28998722
>>28998855
>>28999022
>>28999033
>>28999199
>>28999299
>>28999344
>>28999555
What is going on in this thead
>>
>>28998855
Triple doubles of hope
>>
>>28999555
Double trips of truth
>>
>>28999673
Meme magic trying to prevent Litten3 from happening.
>>
>>28999574
>litten3
>fat
>no ears
I honestly believe people who shitpost this much about it are blind.
>>
>>28999574

Technically, it does, they're just... tiny. They're right there.

The back of his head and overall structure of it is cat-like too, with a mish-mash of tiger, but everything else feels like a muscled male human body with exaggerated large cartoony hands with claws (probably to emphasize how it can grasp and clutch to enemies, given the wrestling theme) and strangely small hind feet (probably to give it the excuse that it's still agile even though it has a large build).

It's odd that, I actually would be okay with the concept, if it wasn't for the fact that, from the point it finally transitions to Litten3, its body proportions now look too ridiculous and bloated for it to look decent if it were ever to walk on all fours. Like they excluded that thought. It could walk both on two and four, but now its design doesn't seem to make sense at all to try putting it walking on four (for hunting, for instance or acting on its primal instincts like a tiger would?). It looks like it's trying to focus more on being a heel wrestler rather than a actual tiger.

actually, that's all it amounts to

the sea lion looks like it's trying to be a pop idol more than a actual sea lion

the tiger looks like it's trying to be a wrestler more than a actual tiger

the owl looks like it's trying to be a archer more than a actual owl (although this guy feels more authentic to its species compared to the other two)

the difference is, they're acting on their primal instincts but at the same time, they're not actually acting like the animals themselves 100%
>>
>>28999555
Meowth's limbs are thin, not to mention that it's a digitigrade and it's got long feet to rely on, along with not being overly humanoid. Luchalitten's feet aren't very long in proportion to its body.

Lemme try explain what I mean about Luchalitten's fucked up structure.

When people become fat, their weight generally goes down to their abdomens and legs. It can be pretty weird seeing some morbidly obese guy with arms that are very thin compared to their blubber chunk legs, but the weight needs to be down there so they have some degree of proper support. In the case of muscles in lieu of fat, it's a good idea to focus on building the lower body to provide good support.

Even fat fucks like Nidoking as mentioned by >>28999603 still have the immense lower abdominal bulk required to at the very least stabilise their equally hefty upper body. Luchalitten doesn't. Akin to Knuckles' Sonic Boom redesign, Luchalitten has a beefed up upper torso and shoulders, but very thin legs. By the way, Luchalitten also has legs that comprise less than half its height, while humans usually have their legs comprise a little more than half.

A lot of real-life wrestlers with exagerrated upper proportions have the leg bulk needed to support those sorts of bodies, and the same thing goes for many bipedal Pokemon where they have bulk around their lower abdomen and legs, thin upper body or thick upper body alike. Even Blaziken and fucking Emboar have these. More importantly, so does every single fucking rendition of Luchalitten's design basis Tiger Mask.

Last but not least, Luchalitten's arm muscles just seem nonexistent in its lower arms. I know that the upper arms usually have more muscular definition than the lower arms, but the contrast in Luchalitten's is astounding.

Jesus fuck, now I feel like more of an autist than I actually am just for typing this shit up.
>>
>>28999719
Because they're monsters made for a childrens monster collecting game, not actual animals.
>>
>>28999714
They're so tiny they may not even be there at all.
>>
Is anybody screencapping this thread to kek at the retardation later on? If so, I want you to use this post against me and feed me (You)s. If Luchalitten is confirmed real in exactly the same shape it is in the concept art, I'll make a webm shortly after the demo drops of me putting my cat into a dishwashing glove somehow, probably just sticking it over its head. He probably won't mind, he and his sister think it's a nice toy to steal in the middle of the night anyway.
>>
File: sdf2.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sdf2.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>28999801
haha totally
>>
>>28999825
Finally, a part of Luchalitten in proportion to that of a tiger.
>>
I don't know what people have against him. I think he's great... cartoonish, but cool
>>
Im sorry to see people are still gullible enough to belive this awful starter is real
>>
>>28998926
Fellow oldfag here, just letting you know you're not alone in your "bitterness". To be honest I'm not even that bothered about it, but seeing people so vocal about a pokemon that is basically a guy wearing a fursuit makes me roll my eyes. I mean jesus ok, i get it, it's a reference to whatever wrestling crap you just googled and pretended to know, doesn't mean it looks good.

I also think popmaid could've looked better, but at least its a clever blend of sea lion and mermaid. Litten3 just stands up and look awkward.

TL; DR its not what i would've wanted and not what i expected. Also the proportions look off and its wearing a big grey sweater for some reason, its like they had to clue what to do with the chest
>>
>>28999857
I'm kind of just resigned to the fact. I really wish it wasn't.
>>
Luchalitten a shit.
>>
Hey denialfags, I know you're still upset because you wanted them to be fake, but us smart people already accepted and got over it months ago when we realized they were real.
>>
>>28999685
More meme magic trying to comprehend Helltigre's design.
>>
>>28998500
I hate this evo, but the rest are good. I'd be okay with this one, if we got robinhoot
>>
>>28999888
Triple trips confirm. Robinhoot is our savior.
>>
>>28999888
Thank you, oh blessed last possible double trips before a hexes GET anon.
>>
File: batcv018.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
batcv018.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
>>28999888
oh shit
>>
The only thing i hate about litten are those tiny paws it has. I mean it has huge hands but tiny feet i mean why
>>
Here's hoping either one of the upcoming hexes isn't somebody saying that they like Luchalitten.
>>
If dubs gen 7 will suck ass
>>
>>28999945
I'd like to say "so close, faggot", but I'm >>28999934 and therefore in the same boat as you.
>>
>>28999884
Scrapped early concepts.
>>
Why would you hate on the best Alola starter?
>>
>>28999962

Can't wait to drink your tears a month from now
>>
>>28999932

Reference to cartoon buff guys that have huge upper bodies and tiny legs.
>>
>>29000033
Because it's going to get the fucking world record for quickest thing to die from arthritis.
>>
>>29000133
Thats not a good thing to reference. It doesn't fit the style or theme or tone of Pokemon at all.
It looks atrocious
>>
>>29000151
Brionne exists
>>
>>29000195
> cartoonish body proportions dont fit the tone of a cartoon series
senpai
>>
Leakfags are retarded. They are trying to pass the leaks as truth.

However the game is not out yet. That's means Pokémon Sun & Moon is basically a Schrodinger cat box. The leaks and the fakes are both true at the same time before we open the box of the game.

That means leakfags cannot have definite proof of the leaks being real before the game is out! And they cannot prove the fakes are really fakes!
>>
>>28999867
>doesn't understand that the bell burned down it's torso to make the belt
It's singed fur obviously, it's supposed to flare up the more pationate it gets.
>>
>>29000303
> anime concept art leaked 4 months before alolanime is announced
> i-its def fake famalam!
>>
>>28998917
It's the faster starter of Alola tho.
>>
>>28998551
>Isn't a boring just gets bigger evolution
>Is a boring it just stands up evolution
>>
>>29000340
You cannot have proof the leaked final evos of the starters are in the game because the game isn't out yet. In this Schrodinger's box Ballio and Poppmaid exist at the same time.

You cannot deny the possibility Ballio isn't the final evo in the game until you play the game! You do not have any absolute proof!
>>
>>29000389
I'm p sure Rowlett3 will be the only one to break 100 speed I mean I really cant see top-heavy cat outspeeding typhlosion or infernape.
>>
>>29000397
>You cannot deny the possibility Ballio isn't the final evo in the game until you play the game!
>Ballio
>Ever possibly being the evolution to something like Brionne

actually, I take it back, that would be hilarious as fuck and adorable in a way because that could actually work

Performer > Pop Star > Acrobat Star

>Ballio is actually a bulky feminine design in disguise

fucking lmao

but that's 0% of it happening so
>>
>>28998551
>It's a "it just gets bipedal" boring evolution
>gets a plastic looking fire belt because GUYS, THE SECONDARY THEME IS WRESTLING, HOW DO WE MAKE IT WRESTLING? JUST SLAP A BELT ON IT!!
>completely abandons the several cat-like attacks from first and second stage to LOOK GUYS, IT ATTACKS WITH TABLES BECAUSE WRESTLER
>secondary theme ripped off from Machamp, Hawlucha and Emboar, a fellow fire starter
>even if Fire/Dark it retains the awful fighting motif that plagues over half of the fire starters

It's shit
>>
>>29000491
None of those are real issues, the problem is the abominable anatomy this thing has. It's an awkward looking man-cat thing with oversized sausage hands and poorly defined muscles.
>>
>>29000471
It's not 0%. It's close but not 0%.
>>
>>29000491

It gains the heel theme because it starts reveling in its emotional high and enjoys being a dick.
>>
File: 1465622921258.jpg (238KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
1465622921258.jpg
238KB, 923x599px
>>29000303
>>29000397
>>29000551

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29000599
And it's not even hinted at all. Torracat literally has no wrestler cues going on. At least even Tepig had the decency to start dropping clues on the garbage that it was going to become on second stage. Being "emotional high" could be anywhere from being a berserker to simply being a feral tiger, it doesn't mean necessarely lmao wrestler
>>
>>29000637
> no wrestler cues
> description is CAT PUNCH and BENDING STEEL
famhai plz
>>
>>29000661
Wrestlers rarely uses punches and bending steel is more related to feat of strength (thus strongmen or bodybuilders) not wrestling.

Hell Blastoise is said to bend steel at 150 ft with his water jets, I guess he was also meant to be a Water/Fighting Wrestler
>>
>>29000637

Read Torracat's description and then come back
>>
>>29000680

>Wrestlers rarely use punches

Do you know thing one about ProWres?
>>
>>29000709
It's rare for wrestlers to use punches, and even when they do they are not named attacks. Wrestlers are known for their grappling attack, attacking with chairs etc, not their punching ability. You're reaching a lot to come to that conclusion

>>29000691
I've read it, but I'm legit interested on what you think is any cue for a wrestler

Btw, loving to fight does not correlated with wrestling, and neither does punching or physical strenght. Tons of pokémon are described as strong or hot-blooded without a wrestling theme out of nowhere

And not even counting the fact that there are no visual cues on Torracat's design
>>
>>29000778
For starters, your actually retarded.

Secondly, there's tons of clues with Torracats design being wrestler oriented, the fur's coloration looking like a standard high school wrestling leotard is a major one.
>>
>>29001073
>there's tons of clues
>proceeds to do a weak ad hominem and name none of them

And no the fur doesn't look like a wrstling leotard. It's stripped because it's a fucking tiger, you nigger faggot. The only thing that could potentially qualify as cue would be the fire sac doing a bell sound (that can be associated with wrestling matches), but it's more easily associated with the necklaces cats usually have
>>
>>29001267
I was specifically talking about the black covering the torso.

I was responding in order, I called you a retard for your first statement, and I gave an actual response to the second statement.

And that it's resting stance, looks like an actual wrestler's hunched over stance before a match.

Not to mention the musculatur.

>compains about ad hominem
>proceeds to use an ad hominem.
>>
>>29001320
The black covering the torso is stripes. As in tiger stripes. Because it's a tiger

And despite your hominem, nothing in the description points out to wrestler behavior. If liking to fight and super strength are wrestler to you, then I guess every single fighting-type in existence and half of fully-evolved pokémon are wrestlers as well.

It's not a resting wrestler stance, because Torracat is quadrupedal. None of the animations show him being able to stand on the hind legs just yet, and being muscular =/= wrestler. Arcanine is also muscular. Doesn't mean it's a wrestler

All your assumptions are done because you know in advance what Torracat is evolving into. By itself, nothing on it indicates it becoming a wrestler.
>>
>Gasping Hazeldex Straws
>>
File: torracat.png (316KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
torracat.png
316KB, 640x360px
>>29001366
The stripes are the fucking tiger stripes, a solid black section of fur covering the torso is supposed to be reminiscent of a leotard.

Do you even know what a stance is? It's being hunched over, with one arm being stretched out further than the other, Now, whether the arm is literally touching the floor or not varies from place to place but the main stance is pretty consistent.

And I said musculature, which means where the muscles are placed you retard. Rather than being through-out the torso, the musculature is focused more where the legs connect to the body.
>>
>>29001366
>Arcanine is also muscular.
Arcanine doesn't have its frontal limbs triple the size of its other limbs.
It also doesn't have to lift itself to use fire.

Torracat has no wrestler hints but has various hints that "tell" its going to become bipedal.
>>
>>29000407
Well Blaziken looks fast as fuck and only 80 base speed so...

Litten is the fastest of the three, confirmed in the battle royals.
>>
>>29001627
A dark torso with a light ubderbelly is a pretty commom design choice who also happens to not be related to a wrestler. If you want leotard markings, look at Pignite and marvel at how it doesn't look like Torracat at all.

Once again the stance is biased bullshit because you know he's evolving into a wrestler. The regular start match stance of a wrestler is standing up with arms stretched. Torracat's "ready to attack" looks nothing like anything wrestler related. It kinda of looks like Passimian tho, who is not a wrestler.

And for the third time muscles =\= wrestling. The musculature indicates Torracat will be a physical puncher. And once again wrestlibg does not hold the monopoly on musculature and is not known for punches.

>>29001772
Good thing we're arguing if there is any wrestler hint, not if it has any clues about standing up
>>
>>28999367
But the faggots hate it as well
>>
>>29000491
>>completely abandons the several cat-like attacks f
But it still has those attacks
>>
>>29000778
>It's rare for wrestlers to use punches, and even when they do they are not named attacks. Wrestlers are known for their grappling attack, attacking with chairs etc, not their punching ability. You're reaching a lot to come to that conclusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLeS5vBtiM
Are you retarded?
>>
File: rbs1_94_XS.jpg (59KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rbs1_94_XS.jpg
59KB, 1200x630px
>>29002265
>The regular start match stance of a wrestler is standing up with arms stretched.
lol wut
>>
>>28999328
I find it the process of having the feet heel completely touching the ground as opposed to the digitigrade nature of some well known mammals a very suiting passage if the next phase will have anthropomorphic features.

It also suits the evolution/adaptation theme that in-game/universe evolution should have in pokemon.
>>
>>28998551
Too bad infernape is terrible
>>
>>28999719
And that's the point, or the design direction GF has taken over the past two generations. The designs focus follows popular 'classes' or well known activies in general culture rather than the purely monster or animal component. Knight/Ninja/Mage last gen, now Archer/Wrestler/Siren or Popstar, idol whatever.
>>
>>28999825
Amazing creatures.
>>
>>29002995
greco roman? maybe?
>>
>>28998500
fake af
>>
>>28998500
Just to piss you off OP. That's why.
>>
File: are you torriggered.png (164KB, 552x863px) Image search: [Google]
are you torriggered.png
164KB, 552x863px
>>
File: tumblr_oelq0iABjm1qh59n0o1_540.png (210KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oelq0iABjm1qh59n0o1_540.png
210KB, 540x303px
>>29002265
>>
>>28999962
Still some form of denial and/or wishful thinking. People who say this usually have little or no idea about creative process or design flow, specially if it encompasses multiple departments.

Going by what we have seen in the leaks, the concepts are already integrated with the anime. This most likely points to a finished design. Not that it's not possible to still see some minor changes or adjustments, but that's about it.
>>
>>29000680
Bodybuilding is related to wrestling. Every wrestler has to work on it to be in the industry at large.
>>
>>28999743
>>28999474
I don't think they going for realism here, they're using classical "strong man" cartoon proportions.
>>
>>29000680
>150 ft with his water jets,
It's almost like you're trying to be retarded
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11384651
>>
>>28998551
It has an Ok concept, but the execution is poorly made. If it was molded in a similar fashion as Swampert or Infernape it would be much better than this fully-erect stance, it just looks extremely weird.
>>
I'm actually kind of amazed that some are defending this. I didn't know some people could have taste this overwhelmingly bad. I thought this was exactly what everyone DIDN'T want to happen to Litten?

It's just another fighting motif fire starter. There is nothing new about it at this point. It is complete Emboar-tier trash that no one except wrestling fans and very small boys will like. They didn't have to turn it into a JUST GETS BIGGER tiger, but they didn't have to give it a tired martial arts theme either.

Really, Luchalitten fans are even worse than Nintendofags that eat up whatever shit they're served. It's shameful.
>>
File: Ed.1.png (135KB, 416x791px) Image search: [Google]
Ed.1.png
135KB, 416x791px
>>29005216
stinky hat
>>
>>29005216
>It is complete Emboar-tier trash that no one except wrestling fans and very small boys will like.
>And very small boys
>It's nothing no one but the primary demographic will like
>>
>>29005213
>yet another fucking wrestler
>ok concept
>>
File: tumblr_obb6of4msd1rzibg5o1_1280.jpg (256KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obb6of4msd1rzibg5o1_1280.jpg
256KB, 1280x1600px
>all other fire fighters are fire/fighting by their second stage
>torracat is not fire/fighting

where were you when fire/dark confirmed and /vp/ btfo?
>>
>>29005420
Who cares what its actual typing is, it's fire/fighting in spirit
>>
>>28998500
In fairness a lot of the new pokemon look shitty in concept art but great in game and in motion. Some of the poses they picked in that art make the body look a lot more contorted than it really is
>>
>>29005404
Show me one other dirty heel wrestler pokemon
>>
File: 1422306178508.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
1422306178508.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
Post yfw Litten3 is a Garfield
>still being a denialfag
>>
>>29005652
I'd be very underwhelmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 714x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 714x644px
>>29005652
>laughing astronaut.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 229x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 229x409px
>>29005652
>shocked Japanese man.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 916x750px)
image.jpg
152KB, 916x750px
>>29005652
>worried Harold Finch.jpg
>>
>>28998500
>Sausage fingers
>Fire-fighting
>Already becoming the 2nd meme frog
>Can't support it's own weight
>A fire type that can't use fire with a belt
>None of the things that made litten appealing

And already is having the worst fans of any starter
>Every Pokemon that looks simple is shit
>Super creative so it doesn't matter(Horrible made but I can give it that)
>4th thread for it
>>
>>29005420
>Fire/Dark confirmed

>Will actually still have Fighting type moves and very little Dark type moves

Literally nothing changed.
>>
>>29008874
based hazeldex, and the shitty type combination with more weakness.
>>
>>29008874
Kill me.
>>
>>29008874
My ass, Flygon isn't a Bug type even though it basically is.
>>
>>28998500
Why not?
>>
File: zlCfzSsqiJsWSnoTBz.jpg (109KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzSsqiJsWSnoTBz.jpg
109KB, 800x450px
>>28998500
>we want the edgelord audience
>>
>>29005213
Swampert is shit though. I'm glad Luchalitten doesn't look like that abomination.
>>
>>28998500
Because fire crotch.
>>
>>28998500
As a so-called barafag, this Pokemon makes me anything but hard. Hell I'd need to coin a new word to describe just how unhard this design makes me. All jokes aside, its only saving grace is the hope that it might actually look better on its official art or in-game. We shall see.
>>
File: shitlittenevolutions.png (3MB, 4032x2528px) Image search: [Google]
shitlittenevolutions.png
3MB, 4032x2528px
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.