[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a denialfag but can't help but feel that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (1MB, 1108x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1108x594px
I'm not a denialfag but can't help but feel that the leaks were scraped, it's clearly official and I thought that they were real ever since the mallow incident. But these second stages seem a little too different from the leaks.

While brionne does look like it would totally turn Into popplio3 as it has a very similar theme however torracat losing its theme to become a wrestler and dartrix completely losing its dapper knife thrower theme to become a sniper with a bow and arrow just seems a bit to much

I know starter can change they're appearance drastically when they evolve(chesnaught, sammorot) but only one has ever lose its theme. I could still see the leaks being real but I just have my doubts
>>
>>28979467
You need to look past the surface and see the fine details
>>
Torracat literally starts getting strong front paws (which will turn into its huge arms when it stands up) and the little colar thing behave exactly like Luchalitten's belt in the concept.

Robinhood was an aristocrat before he become robinhood. It has the same orange feathers in the wings and also the dots.
>>
I had a thought that maybe these were early concepts of the Evo3 for the starters and have since been altered (Think Torchic's concept art) and that's why GF haven't cracked down on removing the images from online, but then again, the small details do match.
>>
>>28979467
>but only one has ever lose its theme.
So this means the rest of your post means squat.
>>
>>28979543
I feel like we'll get something extremely similar but not exactly the same
>>
>>28979569

Hmm maybe but because Ash and Mallow are on the image, it looks as if this is Anime art which means the Evo3 would've been finalized.
>>
>>28979561
Well it was blastoise and that was gen one...
>>
Can I get your email so I can call you a faggot and say BTFO when all 3 have no changes?
>>
>Torracat losing its theme to become a wrestler

Oh man, do you remember Frogadier? for some time I believed that it could evolve in Benjamin Franklin or whatevs BUT SURPRISE MAGIC NINJA (I love Greninja btw).

even /vp/ was denial when it was leaked.

even Charmeleon lose its "theme", I guess.
>>
>>28979467
You are an idiot.
>>
I'm resigned to the fact that these are the real starters. It's a shame because I really dislike Popmaid but really like Poplio. The other two are great though. It's made me realise how on point gamefreak are with starter 2nd stages as I can't think of one (besides Dewott) that I don't really like
>>
File: tumblr_l8gaqp35PA1qd67ve.png (135KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8gaqp35PA1qd67ve.png
135KB, 500x477px
I know how all this will end.
>>
>>28979642
>>28979467
I don't even know what torracat's theme outside of being a bodybuilder cat
>>
>>28979467
>dartrix completely losing its dapper knife thrower theme
>Archery
>Not dapper

Archery was a hobby of the Aristocracy you fucking plebeian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archery#Eighteenth-century_revival

Archery societies were set up across the country, each with its own strict entry criteria and outlandish costumes. Recreational archery soon became extravagant social and ceremonial events for the nobility, complete with flags, music and 21 gun salutes for the competitors. The clubs were "the drawing rooms of the great country houses placed outside" and thus came to play an important role in the social networks of the local upper class. As well as its emphasis on display and status, the sport was notable for its popularity with females. Young women could not only compete in the contests but retain and show off their sexuality while doing so. Thus, archery came to act as a forum for introductions, flirtation and romance.
>>
When I first saw the trailer I thought they didn't look too terribly similar to the leaked final stages, but the more you actually look at them all side by side, there's no denying it. You probably just need more time.

Also, Litten/Torrcat can't lose a theme if they don't have one. The wrestler gimmick doesn't actually become apparent until you even see "Beltigre" and then look at Torracat in retrospect.
>>
File: 1475683676049.png (1MB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1475683676049.png
1MB, 1280x828px
>>28979767
They really do look like the perfect awkward middle stages.
>>
>>28979734
This pic always triggers me. Why pignite instead of emboar?
>>
>>28979467
Zero evidence. Kys faggot.
>>
>>28979803
you clearly weren't around for wottergate

until next time, see ya!
>>
>>28979467
I'm in the smae boat anon.

Though I don't think they're scarpped. I think the final designs could have a few details added, altered or even removed. We're probably most likely getting these.
>>
>>28979569
Same. Even if its slight pallette and proportion differences.
>>
>>28979767
>>28979787
I'm still doubtful. ALL three of them look like they directly evolve from the first stages, no middle one required. ALL three. Barely any details from the middle stages carry over.

This has never happened before, with ALL THREE.
>>
>>28979579
but thats not ash's alola wear, so it's not finalized.
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 800x800px
>>28982800
>>
File: image.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
>>28982800
>>28982892
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 800x800px
>>28982800
>>28982901
>>
>>28979467
You mean like how roothoot looks like an early concept art for Dartrix?
No waaaaaay...
>>
>>28979467
>>28979587
>Lost theme
>blastoise

Theme of what, being a turtle? Nope, still check. Looks like you're full of it.
>>
>>28979743
Well, as a singing clown, strongman, and knifethrower, it's a circus.

If you swap archer it gets weird.
>>
>>28982922
The one thing that's a bit odd for the Popplio line is that it gains the dark colors again after losing them
>>
>>28979467
>>Charmeleon completely losing its dapper flame-eating Salamander theme to become a dragon with wings just seems a bit to much
And your point was?
>>
>>28979467
Of fucking course the leaks arent real. They probably were scrapped designs. Sure the themes will remain the same but if you actually, unironically believe that we are getting the exact same designs we've been seeing for months you are a bit dumb.
>>
>>28983129

(You)
>>
File: bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>28983129
>>
>>28983136
I wasnt fishing yous but I knew it would be all you guys would say. Only in times like these I wish 4chan wasnt anonymous, Id love to say hi to you guys once the third stages are revealed
>>
>>28979467
Look at all 2nd stage starter pokemon and tell me that you would have been able to guess the 3rd stage's appearance just by looking at them.
>>
>>28983028

Charmander's line goes from orange to red and back to orange again, so this wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>28982979
It loses its minogame theme and just abruptly gains a tank theme.
>>
>>28983129
>They're not final because I said so
>>
>>28979787
amazing than zerudez drew fakemons.
>>
that's anime concept art, they wouldn't make anime concept art unless the in-game design is finalized.
like them or hate them, these are what they're gonna be.
I like them, but if you don't, just don't use them. it's that simple.
>>
>>28983136
>not believing the leaks = bait

I honestly can't wait for you guys to be proven wrong. The sad part is that when these leaks are proven false, you leakfags will all disappear amd never mention having been dumb enough to believe them again.
>>
>>28979467
To me the only leaked starter that looks unfinished is Rowlet3 like it feels like it could use some improvement but Poppmaid and El Tigre pretty much look final
>>
File: 6MpyeLK.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
6MpyeLK.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>28983280
>>
>>28982979
Squirtle has a long tail that looks like a stylized water drop, Wartortle has a longer, furry tail that looks like a wave
but then Blastoise has a tiny, barely noticeable tail and suddenly grows canons
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x287px
>>28983060
Gen 1 was a weird Tim and charmeleon is a drake that evolves into a dragon
>>
>>28983280
You denialfags already got BTFO

Just accept your fucking defeat and move on
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 326x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 326x455px
>>28983280
>before Mallow
>"That Popplio evolution is too feminine and Popplio is a clown! Clearly fake!"

>after Mallow
>"Th-That's just a generic Hawiann girl!"

>middle starter evolutions reveal
>Popplio evolves into something feminie
>"Th-They're still fake, idiots!"

Keep backing yourselves into a corner. It's funny.
>>
>>28983301
It's long dream of becoming a rush of water was realized, just like bagon and flying.
>>
>>28979467
I can't wait until denialfags get BTFO for good. When it was just the base stages I could understand it. These lingerers grasping at straws not realizing they've been BTFO are the fucking worse though. There's been bigger jumps than this, stupid, far bigger. Brionne will obviously evolve into Poppmaid. And the rest will follow suit because that's clearly anime concept art, those are the final designs.
>>
>>28985614
And don't forget that the leakfags are the obnoxious ones, even if we aren't the ones shitting every team thread and sperging on caps.
>>
>>28979467
Yes, they will finalize the design of a NPC before the designs of the generation's mascot pokemon.
>>
I'm not a denialfag either, becase I could care less about what the final evo will look like, but if people really believe these shitty ching chong fake leaks then you are a special kind of stupid arent you?

inb4 (You)
>>
I think the final colour palettes might be slightly different. Probably not much more than that though.
>>
>>28985723

Ebin. :^)
>>
>>28979467
Torracat's third form is just too dope to not be real. It will easily be my favorite design if it is real.
>>
>>28979736
Besides, bodybuilding is pretty much part of being a pro wrestler. Tigers are incredibly muscular animals, actually one of the the daddies of body building and physiculturism (Schwarzenegger) was inspired by the muscular build of tigers.

The design makes a lot of sense for those able to connect the small cues.
>>
File: Irvine_Manga.jpg (293KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Irvine_Manga.jpg
293KB, 679x1000px
>>28979743
Wow. I think I know more about this guy now, specially why he wears some really fancy/noble clothes.
>>
>>28982854
Except logically this was made by Game Freak, before being sent over as a reference sheet. Game Freak doesn't control what Ash wears.
>>
>>28979543
Impossible since they are anime sheets.
>>
the only one that's too different is dartrix and it's honestly less different than some of the stuff we've already seen. torracat is practically just a quadrupedal litten3
>>
>>28987673
Forgot to say, dartrix is pretty much Judeau.
>>
>>28983143
>>28983136
get out, hazeldex.
>>
>>28979767

The "theme" with Litten is emotions.

>Litten is coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface
>Torracat is relentless and behaves like a spoiled child
>Luchalitten is an angry wrestler

The theme is that as Litten evolves, its emotions start showing more.
>>
I feel like we'll probably get roughly these evolutions, but most likely with slightly different colors and details. This is early concept art after all, and is subject to change by the designers. Hell, we might only get 2 of these and the third will be totally different.
>>
>>28988036
I think for litten3 we might get a more prominent head fluff and a bigger enfaces on the fire coming off of it
>>
>>28988036
>This is early concept art

[citation needed]
>>
File: bomb.png (823KB, 1103x1913px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.png
823KB, 1103x1913px
>>
>>28988036
>>28987702
They are definitive designs and they won't change.
Maybe the color saturation will be slightly different because they are anime sheets.
>>
I don't like Lucha-cat, but I'll learn to live with it. The other two designs are okay. I do sort of wish rape clown was real, but only because of how funny it was, not because I liked the design.
>>
>>28985649
Classical divisive shitposting tactic, claim the other side is the more obnoxious party and they're the ones responsible for shitting up the board.
>>
>>28979467
Did we really need to have this same thread reposted every day since Tuesday?
>>
I just really dont understand Poplios evos. I dont.
>>
>>28990705
It's a performer
>>
>>28990763
Performer or not the design took a hard swerve in a totally new direction.
>>
>>28990841
it's a lighter popplio with make up.
>>
>>28990705
They went for the "performer" angle instead of the "clown" angle

I like the execution even if it's so feminine
>>
>>28979467
What if the leaked evos are actually battle bond forms?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.