[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pri/vp/okes Are we Downloading from the e-store, buying online,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-covers.png (736KB, 869x453px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-covers.png
736KB, 869x453px
So pri/vp/okes Are we Downloading from the e-store, buying online, or waiting outside Gamestop for our copies?

I myself am going to download. I have some blocks free on my SD Card... That being said... what happens if I download it, and later on it gets corrupted or I loose the SD card? Is the purchase saved to my account? Could I get a re-download?
>>
>>28974608
Nintendo doesn't do cloud saves. If you lose your SD card or your data gets corrupted you'll lose everything unless you make a backup.

Purchases are tied to your NNID, which is tied to your system. If you lose your system you can call Nintendo and get your purchases transferred to a new NNID.
>>
I will wait outside the gamestop 'cause i pre-ordered this. (moon)
>>
>>28974608
I preordered from Amazon.
>>
>>28974608
>paying for a digital product.

I will never understand this. Especially a modern pokemon game.
>>
>>28974608
Preordered at my local game shop.
>>
>>28974748
This
>>
>>28974608
Pirating Sun when it leaks, buying Moon cart on release day
>>
I'm ''''''downloading'''''' Moon for me. Buying Sun for my brother since my sd card is only 4gb.
>>
>>28974747
Unless you have a big SD card, a physical copy is necessary. The game is 3.2 gigabytes.
>>
>>28974747
I don't get it? Wouldn't you have to pay for a physical copy? What's the bias agasinst paying for a digi?
>>
>>28974608
I pre-ordered the steelbook.
Here in Canada, its 119.99, but for whatever reason it dropped in price by $40 in my order recently, so I'm actually paying less for the steel book than if I had got the two games individually.

I'll probably play the eventual leaked .CIA before this, though.

>>28974796
If you're buying digital copies of anything, you should at least have an 8 GB card. If you only have a 4 GB or less, its only really going to be useful for updates and DLC
>>
>>28974810
Might be the same guy from yesterday that assumes we're all going to sell our games in the future and digital is for the devil due to this.
>>
>>28974608
preordered from EB Games
>>
File: 1440712817653.jpg (218KB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
1440712817653.jpg
218KB, 1366x769px
>>28974883
confirmed lying. EB games hasn't existed in years. Come back and try again
>>
>>28974763
Pretty much this, but the other way around.
>>
>>28974945
I see you aren't aware Canada and Australia exist.
>>
>>28974945
The amount of retardation I swear.
>>
>>28974988
What? There's no (valid / worthwhile ) countries outside of America...
>>
>>28974608
Preordered from Amazon with same day shipping. Only plebs and children actually go to video game stores these day.
>>
>>28974945
Its HQ is in Texas
>>
File: niggachu.jpg (18KB, 161x327px) Image search: [Google]
niggachu.jpg
18KB, 161x327px
I don't know what to do. I'm tempted to download, but I'd have to nuke my NNID account with Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Y. I bought the 3DS used from a guy who in turn had bought it from another guy, and when I asked this third guy the password to access his old NNID account, he told me "Ok, what would you give me in return?" Nothing, you fucking jew.
So I'd probably have to wait for a physical copy, but I live in a shithole country and I'd have to wait some weeks.
Oh choices...
>>
>>28975126
Try calling Nintendo support and explaining the situation. They can do a lot of things that aren't listed online.
>>
>>28975204
I'd have to come up with a different story, because Nintendo actually forces you to delete your NNID if you are selling your 3DS.
>>
>>28975126
>>28975204
I was in the same situation. Friend had an old 3ds from his little cousin and sold it to me. I called nintendo and they basically told me they couldn't help since I had no proof.
>>
File: ghost.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>28975279
OP here... Hmm Okay fuck this, maybe I'll just buy a physical copy... too paranoid in loosing or having the SD card become unreadable
>>
Pre-loading JP Moon and buying Sun at GameStop midnight release
>>
I don't know about early preorders, but I find that if I preorder 3DS games from Amazon just a few days before release they'll magically knock 20ish% off the price as some kind of Prime benefit.

This has held up for the last several years, but I've never really looked into it.

>buying digital from Nintendo
Fucking never. If they get a more customer friendly platform, like Steam, then yeah, but not what they have now.
>>
>>28975719
Does Amazon charge your card immediately, or only when they ship it out?
>>
>>28975804
The latter I think. I killed my Amazon Prime account when they raised their prices over $40. I use my Boss' and just give her the money. Since I preorder just a couple days before it ships, I've never bothered to look into it.
>>
>>28975954
Thanks mate. ... I think I'll go this route as well...I have Prime.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.