[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FR/LG didn't have features from yellow >ORAS didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Eh?.jpg (9KB, 416x339px) Image search: [Google]
Eh?.jpg
9KB, 416x339px
>FR/LG didn't have features from yellow

>ORAS didn't have the battle frontier

What the fuck? You dickpuddings seem to have forgotten that these games are remakes of Red and Green and Ruby and Sapphire, NOT the remakes of an entire generation! Jesus have mercy...
>>
>>28974246
It's better than them letting every single feature pile on over time, making the game overcomplicated and preventing ways to refine the game.
>>
>>28974246
>FR/LG didn't have features from yellow

Excusable as they were the first of the remakes, HGSS expanded on that and ORAS turned around and went back to square one. How can you not expect disappointment?
>>
>>28974246
>ignoring HGSS because they did keep a bunch of features from Crystal
>>
>>28974246
>features from Yellow

Man HGSS really picked up the slack
>>
>>28974246
What features from yellow?
>>
>>28974496
the picture changing color depending on which town you were in
holy fuck that was cool
>>
>>28974496
Surfing and Flying Pikachu is my guess.
>>
>>28974246
You're right, FRLG didn't have features from Yellow.
Because Yellow wasn't the third version, Blue was.
>>
the only "features" from yellow FRLG didnt had were the anime stuff and the special pikachus

the entire rest, including revamped gym leaders/E4 teams and movesets, were there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.