[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: torracat.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
torracat.png
115KB, 500x500px
>The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!

Why would they do fire fighting again?
>>
File: 057Primeape.png (143KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
057Primeape.png
143KB, 431x431px
He fights using dirty tactics! That must mean he's Dark oh wait
>>
does this mean Beltigre is confirmed since this poke has a bell?
>>
>>28970225
Fire/Fighting is a great typing and they've done something different with it every time so I don't really see the issue
>>
>>28970260
Dark type wasn't around Gen 1 lmao
>>
File: magnemite.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
magnemite.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>28970317
>Steel type wasn't around in Gen 1 lmao
>>
>>28970260
Just undisciplined, not dirty
>>
>>28970317
Fairy type wasn't around Gen 1 lmao
>>
>>28970435
You actually did it. You managed to be more retarded than the previous post.
>>
>>28970300
The issue is having the same thing over again.

I like chicken and pizza, but I wouldn't want to eat the same thing every day.
>>
It was most popular twice in a row.
>>
>>28970435
what did he mean by this
>>
>>28970481
>The issue is having the same thing over again.
Just like we had 3 pure water and 3 pure grass starters.
>>
File: bug flying.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bug flying.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>28970225
>>
>>28970567
Good thing that Rowlet3 obviously isn't pure grass and Popplio3 obviously isn't pure water.
>>
File: 1372548173527.jpg (34KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
1372548173527.jpg
34KB, 474x475px
>>28970567
Maybe because the starters are grass/fire/water? I understand why you could be fooled into thinking this is a valid point, but anyone with half a mind can see how they are different.

Having the same secondary type 3(+?) times is different than them only having their 'required' type. Try to think a little harder next time.
>>
>>28970567
Grass/Poison
Grass
Grass
Grass/Ground
Grass
Grass/Fighting
Grass/Flying

Water
Water
Water/Ground
Water/Steel
Water
Water/Dark
Water(/Fairy?)

Fire/Flying
Fire
Fire/Fighting
Fire/Fighting
Fire/Fighting
Fire/Psychic
Fire(/Fighting?)

Issue is more they are all in a row when we had them, so adding another obe, even with the break, makes people groan. Although admittedly pure typed starters also have a bias in their favour
>>
>>28970351
It wasn't. He was a mono-electric type.
>>
>>28970635
WEW LAD
>>
>>28970225
And why exactly should they do something different? It's your starter pokemon, if you played it before, you know you're not forced to use it for your entire playthrough, and if you haven't, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>28970567
At least they're generally different enough. Why would you use Blastoise instead of Feraligatr? Rapid Spin or its mega. Why would you use Sceptile instead of Serperior? Either for its mega or a better physical/special movepool if you need it. Samurott and Meganium are kinda sucky but at least Samurott is a mixed attacker and Meganium is a cleric. Why would you use Infernape over Blaziken? Why would you use Emboar over Infernape?
>>
>>28970612
So exactly how are you so sure that Litten3 is fire/fighting again?

>I understand why you could be fooled into thinking this is a valid point,
How it isn't one? There were 15 types available for each, many with unused combinations at the time, yet they chose to make them monotype THRICE.
>>
>>28970684
Infernape has more than 3 good moves, for one, and it isn't useless on the turn you send it out

Emboar is worthless though
>>
It'll be Fire/Dark.

With most of its moveset being Fighting type moves.
>>
FIRE POISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>28970293
luchalitten was confirmed when mallow was revealed
>>
>>28970633
If you count Mega Evolution, Sceptile and Charizard are Grass/Dragon and Fire/Dragon respectively.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.