[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do we get so much hate, /vp/? we're two of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: lumineon.jpg (122KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
lumineon.jpg
122KB, 1000x563px
why do we get so much hate, /vp/? we're two of the most beautiful pokemon in sinnoh!
>>
There's no hate, only indifference, you could not be here nobody would realise it
>>
>Sinnoh

Holy fuck, I thought you were Gen 3
>>
Nobody cares enough about them to hate them.
>>
>>28967618
>>28967672
so why is there indifference? genuinely curious, is it cause they literally just look like fish? if that's the case, why do people care about goldeen and seaking?
>>
>>28967729
They're boring, weak, and barely ever appear in normal gameplay so it's easy as shit to forget they even exist.
>>
>>28967793
They are one of my favorite Sinnoh pokemon, they're literally a blue Goldeen.
>>
>>28967729
Mega Lumineon with Dazzling and +100 to defence wouldn't be viable at all. It's as bad as, say, Ledian.
>>
>>28970072

Take that back.

Goldeen has a motherfucking horn.

It's the unicorn of fish.
>>
File: image.gif (167KB, 85x84px)
image.gif
167KB, 85x84px
>>28967574
At least lumineon looks kinda cool in gen 6
>>
>>28967729

There's just many better water options and also Sinnoh is not a region that has many routes by the sea, so it's kinda hard to find.
>>
>>28967729
>so why is there indifference?
because they never achieve nothing, they don't look cool or interesting or bad enough to gather attention, they have no backstory or lore, they don't have any gimmick or anything interesting going for them, they're not good to be used in any sense, and they're so scarce and detached from the main game that you barely remember they are part of it

All the other "they're just fish!" pokemon meet at least one of these criterias. Finneon and Lumineon don't. I don't even know if i'm writing the right names, that's how much i don't remember this crap and i can name all the american, japanese and german names of most of the others
>>
>>28970514
Never. Goldeen and Finneon are best fish
>>
File: thatneonglow.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
thatneonglow.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
neon butterfly-esk lionfish = best fish
too bad they're not very usable
>>
>>28970095
If you follow Smogon, Lumineon is like A tier viability in PU for Defog, U-Turn, and a good ability.
>>
File: 1421833109183.png (530KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421833109183.png
530KB, 1100x900px
>>28967574
I thought I was the only one who liked it.
>>
I don't think any Pokémon are forgettable.
>>
File: lumineon.jpg (28KB, 325x238px) Image search: [Google]
lumineon.jpg
28KB, 325x238px
>>28967574
> there are people who don't like Lumineon
I didn't think it was possible to have such shit taste.
>>
I agree with you OP, these are the best fish
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.