[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who leaked them? How did they get access to them? What else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466914887223.png (1MB, 1636x392px) Image search: [Google]
1466914887223.png
1MB, 1636x392px
Who leaked them?
How did they get access to them?
What else do/did they have access to?
Why did they choose /vp/, of all places?
Are they still around?
>>
Idk
Idk
Idk
4chan
Idk
>>
probably a hacker
>>
>>28964661
>Who leaked them?
Someone who works on the anime.
>How did they get access to them?
By working on the anime.
>What else do/did they have access to?
No idea, but probably anime stuff.
>Why did they choose /vp/, of all places?
Probably because nobody at GF and Tokyo TV would expect a japanese guy to leak their shit on a western website.
>Are they still around?
They might still have a job, since it seems that GF may not have noticed that they were leaked until much later. Though they may have been fired.
>>
Some people said they were leaked on a Chinese forum before they hit /vp/.
>>
They were actually posted on Chinese boards about a year ago but no one paid attention to them until someone reposted them here in June/July
>>
Also, he used the word Fakemon...
>>
>>28964748
>>28964758
Any proof?
>>
>>28964760
"Or not"
>>
>>28964784
Sure hazeldex.
>>
The Riddler.

See >>28964748

>The Riddler is chinese
>Also happens to visit /vp/ from time to time
>Blatantly used the starters' art from their concept art in his "Confirmed So Far" pokedex

If not him, the one behind the original chinese text leak that later came after the concept art which also made mention of these final evolutions.
>>
>>28964802
Is it possible he just has access to the trailers, like Leaker-chan?
>>
>>28964819
He posted some things months ahead of their reveal like the Orangutan that was hidden in a riddle about a strategist holding a fan (which points to his ability) and a bulbapedia explained that his nickname could also be read as "Orangutan with great knowledge" in Chinese so it's more likely he is either in marketing or has close connections to someone that is part of the developments.

It's actually kind of similar to >>28964758 because riddler has been around before the trademarks for the games were out but /vp/ ignored him until 2 months ago and only bulbapedia posters kept up with him.
>>
>June 4th
>>
>>28964771
Not either of them, but people keep saying they were leaked by someone chinese, but I've never seen any proof of that.
>>
>>28964661 Crazy theory! Gamefreak leaked them because they knew it would generate hype, plus they'll have split evos so in their mind it wouldnt hurt to reveal one...After all I mean come on these images cant be THAT easy for some random person to get a hold of. Even what his face tweeted the picture of the tiger mask wrestler to add fuel to the fire. Just seems like they've been fuckin with us to me.
>>
>>28964661
Mr. green
Library
Candle Stick
>>
>>28964988
They were mentioned in the Chinese leak, but did not originate from it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.