[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oelpcu1KXY1qh8t5wo1_400.png (129KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oelpcu1KXY1qh8t5wo1_400.png
129KB, 400x384px
"I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way,
Yes words can't bring me down.
So dont you bring me down today."

I think I just found Brionne's theme song.
>>
HERE I AM
ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
>>
>>28961782
Holy shit why are there so many Brionne threads? What is your endgame, trying to guilt trip /vp/ into liking the garbage tranny seal?
>>
>>28961916
Because people like Brionne and this is a Pokemon board? When the game comes out we'll probably have our own general like Gardevior and the Foxes.
>>
>>28961939
>like Brionne
>almost every single Brionne is trying to Stockolhm Syndrome /vp/ into liking the shittiest stage of the shittiest starter line

If people liked Brionne, I don't think that would be necessary
>>
>>28961970
It's because Brionne's dex entry is sad and Popplio is the one you are thinking about since everyone was trying to recreate Oshawott's reveal with it.
>>
>>28961916
It's the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA.
It has come for you, anon.
It's too late to run.
You are trapped.
The rest is silence.
>>
>>28961782
I LOVE
MY
WATER
DAUGHTER
>>
>>28961991
The only sad thing about Brionne is her appearance
>>
It's crying because it knows you're going to forcefully evolve it into a Poppmaid to get your daily dosage of "i-it's so elegant" in order to shove how pretty it is to those who chose the "inferior starters".

I can already imagine Poppmaid being the kind of pokemon that lives a facade of perfection, but goes through the challenge of obtaining the attention of those who look past the elegance shit and acts more like herself and thus, her trust can only be truly obtained when people look past its appearance and see through her heart. It all makes sense now.
>>
her song is dancing queen by abba
>>
>>28961916
No one complained when that happened to mimikyu
>>
I-I HATE G-GIRLS!!! P-PLEASE SHOVE BARACAT DICK UP MY ASS THOUGH!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.