[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that this bitch is the reason why gyms were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: Lusamine.jpg (369KB, 1008x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine.jpg
369KB, 1008x1274px
Friendly reminder that this bitch is the reason why gyms were removed: Ohmori wants Pokemon to become more and more story heavy and there's no turning back from now.
>>
>>28959326
Wow that's what ohmori looks like?
>>
>>28959354
No I mean we have two evil teams with completely different themes. Gyms were sacrificed in favour of Aether Foundation.
>>
>>28959326
>An RPG wanting a decent story
Is there something wrong with this?
>>
File: It's getting hoot in here.png (48KB, 761x193px) Image search: [Google]
It's getting hoot in here.png
48KB, 761x193px
>>28959326
>gyms were removed
Holy SHIT for a moment there I almost actually cared.
>>
>>28959326
Friendly reminder some people still think Team Skull's sub-Rocket level of pettiness is going to be the main threat and Lusamine's ramblings of a madwoman mean nothing.
>>
>>28959326
K
>>
>>28959443
>some people still think Team Skull's sub-Rocket level of pettiness is going to be the main threat

I refuse to believe that there are some people with one dimensional bystander levels of intelligence.
>>
>>28959326
> this bitch is the reason

So... you want me to thank her or something?

She's fictional anon, that's silly.
>>
>>28959326
idc about the story heavyness but please add at least some exploration. XY was such a huge dissapointment in that part.

>you can get 4 legendaries
>1 is story relevant
>1 is roaming around and will rest at a fucking cave
>1 is in a cave, which isn´t even hidden and you can only get it after the league. Cave only has one room
>1 is in a optional cave you where before and will only open up after the league

yeahh...no.
>>
I don't know if more story is why gyms were removed. I think they wanted to mix things up with the trials and Totems. Gyms are basically just buildings with a boss fight anyway, and the captains look awesome so far.

I'm sure we'll get some kind of League-like experience too. I don't rmember if the "building your own league" thing was part of the real leaks, but goddamn it would be cool if you could choose the leaders or Elites somehow.

I'm down for a big story too, especially with such vibrant and intriguing character designs. Even though only so many characters have been revealed, I already like the cast way, way more than XY's.
>>
>>28959326
Good, the franchise should be experimenting instead of rehashing the same bullshit in a new region.
>>
>>28959457
>I refuse to believe that there are some people with one dimensional bystander levels of intelligence.
I wish I could believe this. Shame I'm related to some of them.
>>
>>28959326
Well then.. Thank you Lusamine
>>
>>28959443
> there are seriously people who think Final Fantasy-tier "I am the mother of all pokemon" nonsense talk isn't painfully obviously evil

How are people this stupid?
>>
Gyms are boss fights and we will get them anyway. Fuck you, experimenting something after 7 generations is a good thing.
>>
I crave for more lore. Fuck you OP.
>>
File: 1475693035709.png (142KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475693035709.png
142KB, 401x300px
>>28959326
You know it still amazes me how there are some people that prefer pokemon to NOT have a good story and NOT break away from the same, old, tired conventions they've been using for 6 generations.
>>
Thank you based Lusamine, for saving us from status quo.
>>
>>28959935
I don't want a story in Pokemon. If I wanted a story I'd just play amy generic JRPG
>>
>>28959957
How would you feel if there was a skip cutscene option then?
>>
>>28959326
Good riddance, forced gym system got too old already after 20 years
>>
>>28959983
I'd still be pissed off because game content got cut for story nonsense.
>>
>>28959935
After B/W, I'm sick of story. Or at least story interfering with the game. I just wanna go on my adventure without everyone in the universe wanting to interrupt me at every step I try to make for some silly reason.
>>
I'd complain if like half the Gym leaders weren't forgettable fucks.
>>
>>28959326
If GameFreak are feeling innovative, do you think the player character will have the choice of siding with Lusamine even if she is 'evil'?
>>
>>28960036
No, not even Final Fantasy does that, Japs hate the idea of multiple moral choices, they want a straight path.
>>
>GameFreak changes things
>"Urgh they're ruining the franchise by changing these well-established concepts"
>GameFreak doesn't change things
>"They should experiment more it's always the same formula"

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing.
>>
>>28959957
>I don't want story
It's this kind of tought process that simply pisses me off. Let's make every game copy of the last one with nothg but exact same formula and no intetesting characters or even a story. Yeah, caise that's how you make people want to play your product.
>>
File: 1466633617739.png (81KB, 1006x930px) Image search: [Google]
1466633617739.png
81KB, 1006x930px
>>28960008
Wew, we can't all have what we want I guess.

>>28960012
You can have a good story AND it not be intrusive. But if you hate the occasional cutscenes that much, don't know what to say to ya.

I'm just glad GF aren't appealing to you boring fucks.
>>
>>28960115
I can take some story. Throw in something here, something there, fine. I was just pissed because it's not like you can skip anything, you just have to listen to N and his stupid crap, and your friends/mom/professor/some other fucker needs to tell you something that's completely trivial all throughout your travels. I have absolutely no faith that they can do something with a story and not fuck it up massively somehow.
>>
>>28960152
Well, if that makes you feel better, Hau seems a pretty chill guy that won't bother you with wall of text and Lillie is part of the main story and not just some lame friend, so they'll be better than them, at least.
>>
File: 1472365449433.png (105KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472365449433.png
105KB, 450x420px
>>28960152
So you'd prefer a good story but you think it'll end up mediocre and intrusive like BW, and rather stay pessimistic thinking GF can't do any better.

I mean, with how much money the pokemon franchise makes, I can't imagine it'd be hard to hire a decent writer.
>>
>>28960199
Do we know if there is anything resembling a rival this time around?
>>
>>28960270
Gladion.
>>
Why did they have to remove Gyms in order to have story? That's what I don't get. Should have just had it as extra content on the side, we need to go back to glorious Second Gen levels of abundant content.
>>
Don't kid yourself the trial captain shit is just Gym Leaders with a fresh coat of paint
>>
>>28960047
And yet the Shin Megami Tensei series continue to thrive...
>>
>>28959326
The weakness of pokemon's story has always been a weak point in the series for me...why I liked BW so much
>>
>>28960786
100% this.
People who think that "there's 100% no league" clearly don't understand similes and metaphors either.
>>
>>28960786
>implying you even battle the trial captains
>>
The games desperately needed a change like this years ago. It's one of the few good improvements upon a mountain of trash like megas and new battle modes.
>>
>>28961855
You battle the totem Pokémon
The Captain part is the puzzle before the battle
>>
>>28959370
No.... Gyms were sacrificed by island trials
>>
>>28961752
>...
>>28961929
>....

Stop
>>
>>28961937
>Stop
what... did he mean... by this...?
>>
>>28959957
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but pokemon is a generic rpg.
>>
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.