[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What teh fuck is this /vp/? What the fuck is this disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: disgustingshit.png (58KB, 516x446px) Image search: [Google]
disgustingshit.png
58KB, 516x446px
What teh fuck is this /vp/? What the fuck is this disgusting piece of shit. It has to be one of the worst designed pokemon I have ever seen. Objectively, qualitatively SHIT.

It literally embodies the idea of >just gets bigger, foremost. But not even in a subtle way, like fetures aren't even exaggerated or changed at all, it introduces NOTHING new aside from that STUPID fucking bell around its neck.
>it's a flame sac
Why would it need a flame sac when litten seems to function fine without one, when all fire pokemon seem to function fine without this made up lala biological nonsense. At least just be honest that you have run out of ideas and google the word cat and saw that one had a bell around its neck and thought that was kawaiiii uguu fucking jap artist scumbag.
Litten's design is actually GOOD. You have that brimstone symbol, it's tail looks like a fuse, it works like a canon, the colours are interesting and new for a fire starter. It's eyes are a change of pace and actually give it personality like it's this bemused emo cat who burns things.
But this... THIS fucking thing. It looks so cumbersome. It doesn't even look like a normal pokemon design, not even the really retarded MLP/Genie shit that gets cherry-picked by every genwunner, it doesn't follow a coherent proportional basis. It's face loses any unique personality, it's front arms are too big and it's paws look awful. I'm actually disgusted, /vp/. This thing is the worst.
>>
>>28953275
It looks way better in-game fampai
>>
>>28953275
New copy pasta...?
>>
It looks way better in-game fampai x2

shut the fuck up BrionnFag
>>
>>28953275
Torracat is GOAT tho

I would legit be ok with it being the final evolution
>>
>>28953275
Copypasta or salty denialfag?
>>
Guys? Is /vp/ just a shitty board?
>>
As shitty as this post is it is basically spot on.
>>
>>28953275
I actually agree, it looks very awkward.

thank god for beltigre saving the line
>>
>>28953531
Where would the denial be?
>>
>>28953516
So much this. It's flawless.
>>
OP it's literally Litten, but bigger with a throat sac. But to answer your question of why it would need it, who cares you didn't design it.

Though you are a consumer of this product, who will probably buy or play the game you do have a right to complain. But it makes little difference for your complaining is null, it cannot change anything as the game is already made. There is literally nothing you can do to change it.

So either suck it up or don't involve yourself with the product anymore.
>>
>>28953275

can you do better?

let's see your amazing artwork with a time stamp for littens evo
>>
READ THIS YOU FUKING MORONS:

FIRE TYPE POKEMON LOOK RETARDED AS THEY ARE MEANT TO BE EDGY AND "COOL"!!!

i havent chosen a firetype pokemon ever because im not a 6 year old kid who thinks fire is "Omg so cool and rad xDDD"
>>
Only thing i agree on is the flame sac, such a stupid extra that wasnt needed, literally could remove it and it would be much better.
>>
>>28953766
Why is literally everything on this board seem like it was written by someone with low functioning autism?
>>
File: littenshit.png (3MB, 2426x1500px) Image search: [Google]
littenshit.png
3MB, 2426x1500px
>>28953275
Middle evolutions often have the problem of wanting to keep elements of the Pokemon that come before and after it (Look at Croconaw, who's just a mess, or Dewott, who doesn't lead into Samurott well at all). However, I think Torracat actually bridges the gap nicely.

Its anatomy changes from a house cat to a larger predatory cat like a Bobcat. It doesn't just completely abandon its domesticity, though (not yet, anyway) - it develops an element reminiscent of housecats: the flame sac that resembles a traditional cat bell.

It won't be until Torracat gives into his wilder tendencies that the bell becomes a belt, shedding its juvenile nature and coming into its own in a big way.
>>
>There are Game Freak apologists on /vp/ right now that defend this and think it's some 10/10 design
Don't let that goofy smile fool you. This is just another lazy "It Gets Bigger" design with an unnecessary bell slapped on it for good measure.

>b-but it's a cat with a flame sac
It's still just a cat you blind retards.
>>
>>28954491
Get out while you can.
It's pretty much our version of Mummy.
>>
>>28955791
there's nothing wrong with it being just a cat
>>
>>28953275
>Litter

into the trash it goes!
>>
>>28953275
>>28955791
You're trying so hard to falseflag that I wonder if you ever put this effort into anything remotely productive in life.
>>
Litten can't breathe fire, that's why it needs the sack and belt.
The worst part about the design is the proportions. It's like a manbaby on all fours, it's horrible
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.