[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it a bit late to put Ash's Greninja in a game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gren.jpg (90KB, 809x454px) Image search: [Google]
gren.jpg
90KB, 809x454px
Isn't it a bit late to put Ash's Greninja in a game? I imagine losing against Charizard at such a vital moment must have damaged its reputation especially with the kids.
>>
>>28952676
Maybe that's why they put it in the game
>>
>>28952676
No. Kids love Gay Greninja as well.
>>
>>28952676

Game freak have nothing to with the Anime series.

Different writers.
>>
>>28952676
thats the thing about kids, they don't think poorly of anything. Which is how you get so many shitty kids movies that do well, cuz kids will see anything and love it cuz it's a movie. If a kid loved satoshi-gekkouga in the anime, he'll love him in the games.
>>
Lots of kids like ash greninja as a character in the anime I guess because of his bond with ash? I could see how lots of them like it
And I kind of like the ash-greninja Idea for the game. I'm assuming the demo will have nothing to do with the actual game story and will just be a fun way to transfer from x and y to sun and moon for kids, As long as anything from the anime gets into the main story I'm good.
>>
>>28952676
Charizard was literally a useless piece of shit his whole existence and didn't even fight some battles. Only people who care about ash winning the league aren't kids.
>>
>>28952676
I fucking hate that stupid syncro shit. Now I have to get it for my Pokedex then box it for the rest of eternity.
>>
Ash Greninja is the living testament that the staff hates Ash.
>>
>>28952676
Losing a battle doesn't remove that fact that it is still very popular with kids. And said kids are probably also fine with Ash not winning the league and moving on to a new place since they're probably fans of the games and want to see the new Pokemons and NPCs in action. And whether you like it or not, those kids thought Ash-Greninja is awesome as hell and want to own one, despite it losing in the finals.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.