[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many pokemon do you guys reckon we'll be able to fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0525.jpg (50KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
50KB, 640x380px
How many pokemon do you guys reckon we'll be able to fit in sm's PC? Will the number increase a lot like it has the past few gens, or stay mostly the same?
>>
File: Bill_PC_HGSS.png (13KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_PC_HGSS.png
13KB, 256x384px
>>28951567

Pokémon Storage System will expand
>>
>>28952074
probably to somewhere around 1100 capacity, right?
>>
less than gen 6 to promote Pokebank sales.
>>
>>28952725
that's kind of what i was concerned about. i dont think they would go LESS than gen 6, but its possible that they dont expand the capacity, or barely increase it.
>>
>>28951567
They'll probably expand it, you gotta be able to catch 'em all after all.
>>
>>28951567
they aren't going to make it any bigger than gen 6, they want you to buy pokebank subscriptions
>>
>>28952725
>>28952769
I believe you guys are correct. They may not increase storage in order to promote Pokebank.
>>
>>28951567
Increase it enough where there is hardly enough room to fit the new national dex.
Hope you like giving 5 burger dollars every year for more space.
>>
>>28952879
I really hope not, even though I'm fine with paying for Bank. I want to be able to carry around my Living Dex and all my partner mons.
>>
>>28952921
>>28953321
yeah, i agree. $5 a year is nbd and i do currently have pokebank, but i sure would like to be able to fit at least *most* of my living dex (which grows very large if youre going for all the forms and legitimately obtainable shinies) on cartridge.
>>
>>28952074
Fuck off, Richard.
>>
>>28953519
thought that seemed like his posting style. he aint hurting anybody though, as long as none of us bring up lore and major speculation things shall be fine in the Richard department
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.