[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost two fucking month >STILL can't deal with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: every fucking league.png (403KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
every fucking league.png
403KB, 640x480px
>almost two fucking month
>STILL can't deal with the bullshit of XYZ 38

Seriously, what the fucking fuck.
Why he couldn't win the last league that will ever going to be in the stupid anime and the stupid games?
Why?
>>
I stopped watching the anime after that episode

18 years of watching it, all culminating in that one episode. I was so disappointed, couldn't believe how hard the anime baited me into believing Ash would finally win the big one alongside such a strong Pokemon

Couldn't even sleep after stsying up to watch that episode live
>>
>>28947798
>>
>>28947798
At least Greninja is saved now that it's in the games
Ash is forever fucked as a loser and now he's going to school
>>
File: 1288044131337.jpg (156KB, 641x720px) Image search: [Google]
1288044131337.jpg
156KB, 641x720px
>>28947798
>the last league that will ever going to be in the stupid anime and the stupid games
Do people really believe this? Yes Sun and Moon doesn't have a league but that doesn't mean we're never getting a Pokémon League again.
>>
File: mfw ash lost.gif (311KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mfw ash lost.gif
311KB, 500x282px
>>28948018
>Sun moon doesn't have leagues anymore
>it's going to be a great sucess anyway
>they never going to make league again for the next 20 years

ebin.
>>
File: 1474518219362.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474518219362.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>28947955
I always laugh when people say Ash's XY team was the best. Greninja was good, sure, but people tend to forget Noivern and Goodra.
>>
>>28947798
being reminded of how stupid and disappointing this was

Today has been non stop bull shit and disappointment for me
I'm just glad the day is over for me
>>
>>28947934
More or less the same, but i stopped after Tobias.
I've seen 14 season of it, then THAT happened and i stopped.
>>
>>28948073
>Pikachu at least Sinnoh tier if not higher
>Greninja is the strongest pokemon of his
>Talonflame can fight wing-to-wing with Molters that literally tried to kill them all, and actually had a very successful run in the XY-XYZ series (7/8 gyms, always at least defeating one pokemon), probably his strongest regional bird
>Hawlucha could have defeat Zapdos if not for Noibat
>Goodra is kinda meh, but Pseudo non the less
>Noivern did good most of the time. losing to Weavile was annoying, but he did tied with Salamence and fought well when he actually fought. Literally defeated a Zapdos too.

>this is the team that actually took him to the finals

It was his best regional team. His all star team? nah, but Greninja is there for sure.
>>
>>28948054
The no league is clearly intended as something unique about Alola. If it's a success then sure they'll do it again but they're not going to ditch the league formula for good. It just means it's not a guaranteed part of every generation any more.
>>
>>28948073
Noivern fucked a Zapdos shit up right after evolving. He even made it second place on a flying competition while still being a little shit who could barely lift off from the ground.
Goodra also always pulled his weight even when it was a pussy little Goomy and the more he evolved the more he manned the fuck up.

They both jobbed only and exclusively during the league which is further proof of the shitty writing and execs forcing the status quo.

I can excuse Noivern jobbbing to Weavile because it gave us best dad Hawlucha but Goodra jobbing to Bisharp was inexcusable.
>>
File: 1471531454526.png (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471531454526.png
494KB, 1280x720px
Wonder how that Goodrafag would react to this.
>>
>>28947955
Yeah, this sums up. Fortunately I also happened to love the memes that came out of his loss, so I was fine as much as I was also disappointed and surprised they actually went through that route.
>>
>>28948018
The next league is coming in 6-8 years. I'll be nearing my thirties by then.

Either way, it's not about Ash winning the league or not, had it been like DP people would still be somewhat satisfied because Ash beat the shit out of Paul and even if he lost to Tobias' legendary spam it only made Ash look good because he was the only single person in all of Sinnoh to defeat Darkrai and on top of that also defeat Latios out of nowhere. He may not have won the league but there was pay-off.

In XY there was no pay-off. There was no secondary goal or character arc for Ash this time so all that was left was the league.

As said here, >>28947955 everything lined up like never ever before. It was the perfect time and moment and it was all for nothing. That's what people are upset about. It just shows that no matter how the stars align they won't let Ash win.
>>
File: Ash vs Alain.jpg (2MB, 1100x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Ash vs Alain.jpg
2MB, 1100x9000px
Just thinking about it makes me happy.
>>
>>28948335
>As said here, >>28947955 everything lined up like never ever before.
Also Alola doesn't have a League. So this time was legit to think Ash would have won. He would have moved to Alola anyways, no matter if he had won or lost it, because it wouldn't have gone to Alola for redeem himself with another league like he always did.
>>
>>28948173
>It was his best regional team
He had three Flying types and two Dragon types and didn't get a full team until the league.
>>
File: 1471145333080.jpg (128KB, 728x542px) Image search: [Google]
1471145333080.jpg
128KB, 728x542px
>>28948415
Alan is great.
>>
File: 1398757550105.jpg (75KB, 408x591px) Image search: [Google]
1398757550105.jpg
75KB, 408x591px
>>28948415
>>28948811
>every single post related to Alan just keeps getting repeated digits

DORAGON KUROU
>>
>>28948173
Please we all know that Ash's best and most successful regional bird was Swellow by far
>>
File: 1475547322242.jpg (75KB, 700x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1475547322242.jpg
75KB, 700x1098px
>>28948811
DORAGON KOROU
>>
>>28948811
DORAGON KUROU
>>
>>28948811
DORAGON KUROU
>>
>>28947798
Gonna push for the new gen bro.

That being said why does the Elite 4 always get shafted off in every fucking reigon
>>
>>28948016
Hey so I just saw this on the front page and I haven't watched pokemon in like ten years but please tell me:

What the hell do you mean Ash is going to school? Is he not traveling around anymore?
>>
File: 1475074001590.jpg (2MB, 2918x2189px) Image search: [Google]
1475074001590.jpg
2MB, 2918x2189px
>>28949235
>The new Pocket Monsters anime starts soon!!
>In November, the Pokémon anime undergoes a renewal! What kind of adventure will it turn into next!?

>The new adventure is filled with comedy!!
>Being in a new place for the first time makes Ash tense up... or not. There's no time for that when a slapstick adventure opens up before him!

>The setting is a Pokémon School!!
>Ash enrolls in a school! Here he'll learn and have fun together with Pokémon: No matter what the coursework is, it's sure to be enjoyable!
>*He'll meet his classmates too!
>>
>>28948130
With the Tobias one I could swallow it, there was just no fucking way they'd allow a legendary Pokemon to be defeated so easily, especially ine they tried to push onto the audience. Even when Latios came out, I accepted Ash would lose.

I also forgave them for Cameron, though that was more because of how shit the BW was.

this I just can't forgive. They hyped up Ash-Greninja as being the strongest and destined for greatness alongside Ash. They gave him a strong rival that he could defeat, he came close to toppling the Champion's ace Pokemon in Mega form, they fucking gave him a special snowflake Pokemon with a form that was never seen for centuries.

It was such bullshit, it reminded me of watching Ash's Charizard, the strongest Pokemon in the anime at the time, cost Ash the match. So ironic now that I think of it, but still such bullshit.
>>
>>28949486
In the original series it at least made sense, because Charizard didn't obey him.

In Johto he fought a Pokemon he'd never even heard of which they brought in to hype Gen III, so that made sense too.

Every other gen has been shoehorned in because muh status quo.

Even though there is no status quo anymore. There's no league. Where was the harm in letting him win?
>>
someone post that sweet bro and hella jeff edit with ash falling down all the leagues
>>
>>28948811
Alan is stronger than Ash for pushing that Charizard to it's limit.
>>28949562
Have you thought that they'll never let him win because they want to continue using him in the series until it's the last season, the whole regional champion is vague since we never see the winner battle the Elite 4 and champion, and that the writers can choose to let Ash win or not?
To me, I was aware of that the creators will never let him win until they are about to be done with anime because of tge direction they're taking.
>>
>>28949827
The whole concept of being a Pokemon Master is vague as fuck as well, and that's always been his goal.
They let him win the Orange Island League without rebooting the show, so why can't he win the final league? Nothing changes, he still realises he has a lot to learn about being a Pokemon Master and goes back to school.

Hell, like I said, tie it in with the Zygarde plot. He starts acting like an egotistical little shit and puts everyone in danger with his recklessness (because he falsely believes himself to be the strongest trainer there is).
Zygarde gets saved by the Power of Friendship as usual, and Ash learns a valuable lesson about what being a REAL Pokemon Master means.
He then goes to school, because while he no longer feels the need to challenge gym leaders, he still wants to learn how to be a master.
>>
File: 1466538537005.png (357KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1466538537005.png
357KB, 601x601px
>>28949334
They could've made a brand new anime and had Ash retire at the end of XY.
I don't hate the premise itself. Lots of anons around here seem to love that the anime will be full of slapstick and that it won't take itself seriously, but what I fucking, FUCKING HATE, is that Ash will go back to be a dumb fuck, and this is a fact. There's no way he'll be the straight man in SM.
>>
>>28949983
>They let him win the Orange Island League without rebooting the show, so why can't he win the final league?
Maybe because they have been using the status quo for 19 years since the anime was released and having Ash lose the league will have him continue his adventure to a new region has been something they enjoy doing to get the attentions of kids both in Japan and the West. Also, ain't the Orange Island League doesn't count because it has only 4 gyms while the rest of have 8 gyms?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.