[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone assumes the American Wrestler pokemon will be Fire/Fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Everyone assumes the American Wrestler pokemon will be Fire/Fighting even though Wrestling is scripted and misleads the viewer into thinking it's real through carefully choreographed moves. The only thing that's real is the fact they are physically buff due to weight training.

It would make far more sense if he was physically offensive fire/dark, and learned various fire/dark and also non stab fighting physical moves.

And his anime personality is basically that of Mr. Satan.
>>
It's been confirmed Fire/Dark, shitposters need to fuck off.
>>
I dont care what types it is, as long as its design is shit (imo)
>>
>>28944145
Dark type makes the most sense with Bite, Crunch, Hone Claws, Sucker Punch, and he can still get Fire Punch
>>
>>28944145
I can't wait for Fire/Fighting to be confirmed just so you barafaggots get BTFO
>>
File: 600px-648Meloetta-Pirouette.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-648Meloetta-Pirouette.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>28944145
You know what else is carefully choreographed? Ballet.

I agree that Fire/Dark is the most likely typing but your argument sucks.
>>
>>28944170
Where?
>>
It's not an American wrestler.
>>
It should be Fire/Fairy because wrestling is fucking gay.
>>
>>28944843
I don't get this.

How do barafaggots get BTFO if it's fire/fighting?
>>
>>28944145
everyone is assuming it's fire/dark over fire/fighting. i'm not sure if it's denial or wishful thinking but very few people think it's going to be fighting at this point, so you're preaching to the choir with this post.
>>
>>28944145
>it's another hazeldex stealth.
>>
>>28944145
Hawlucha is a wrestler and it's a fighting type. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>28945320
Hawlucha isn't a heel tho.
>>
>>28945397
How do you know that?
>>
>>28945407
because hawlucha is not from hell.
>>
>>28945397
A heel is still a wrestler. The "it's a wrestler therefore not a fighting type" argument doesn't work.
>>
>>28945311
You really crave attention, don't you?
>>
>>28945517
or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
>>28945407
>>28945448
Not that anon, but a heel is generally portrayed as a rule breaker/dirty fighter, they're the "villains" of wrestling. The ones who climb out of the ring to get a chair to hit somebody with, spit in somebody's eye, etc. Hawlucha is described as having actual skill and being able to keep up with Pokemon larger than itself, so i guess it's more of an underdog archetype if anything.
Luchalitten fits the heel archetype, and while it doesn't guarantee he'll be dark, it definitely suggests a possibility.
>>
>>28945933
And it would make it weak against the HONORABRU Fighting types to keep thr theme
>>
File: poison flying.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
poison flying.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>
>>28946111
HONORABRU Fighting types are pretty few and far between. In the first three gens it was what, Hitmonchan and Hariyama?
>>
>>28945089
His gaping asshole.
>>
>>28946734
machamp
>>
>>28944145
Rememeber when everyone thought Emboar was going to be based on Ganondorf and therefore be dark type? Me too!
>>
>>28944145
so how would it be cp wise if fire dark?

What do you think will its HA? Huge Power?
>>
>>28946789
Machamp doesn't have any honorable themes. Its prevo even has CHOKE in its name, that shit ain't honorable.
>>
>>28944145
I want it to be Fighting just to cement it as the shittiest Fire-starter to date.
>>
>>28944145
Here have Fun ^^

95/120/70/95/70/80

In two weeks you can try it yourself
>>
>>28947392
>80

seems pretty slow for the fastest starter of the 3

guess this is a gen of slow ass starters
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.