[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"JUST GET OFF /vp/ BRO" >"JUST AVOID POKEMON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1474056788117.jpg (110KB, 551x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474056788117.jpg
110KB, 551x430px
>"JUST GET OFF /vp/ BRO"
>"JUST AVOID POKEMON FANSITES BRO
You faggots are implying that datamined leaks won't instantly be up everywhere on the Internet the day people find out shit. Why is Gamefreak so incompetent? Smash's demo didn't leak anything.
>>
And everywhere you can avoid them. It's only up to you.

Hint: glancing over a thumbnail on youtube for a split second doesn't do anything.

>Smash's demo didn't leak anything.
Because the entire game was leaked even before the demo you retard.
>>
>>28944025
>Because the entire game was leaked even before the demo you retard.
No. It wasn't.
>>
File: 1450277629309.jpg (116KB, 1500x1242px)
1450277629309.jpg
116KB, 1500x1242px
Can't wait to spoil Episode VIII.
>>
>>28944163
Characters? Yes.

Shit like Master and Crazy Orders was after the demo, but before release.
>>
>>28944241
>Characters? Yes.
Most characters weren't leaked, and the characters that were leaked weren't all, if they even were, leak before the 3DS demo was released.
>>
>giving a shit about spoilers
>in a fucking pokemon game
>specially after seeing how shitty XY and ORAS were

I, for one, welcome all data mining shit.
>>
File: LeakCompilation.jpg (226KB, 1500x817px)
LeakCompilation.jpg
226KB, 1500x817px
>>28944279
>Most characters weren't leaked
But they did. They all did(of course we're not talking DLC considering those were programmed later).
>>
>>28944322
I never argued that the game didn't have leaks. Read the posts you're responding to.
>>
>>28943991
>I have literally no self-control and have no hobbies or interests
Nigga just get off the internet.
>>
>>28944364
>Read the posts you're responding to.

Ok

>>28944279

Yes, they all were. The August leak was the full roster until Mewtwo was announced.
>>
>>28944279
literally all the characters leaked
>>
>>28944509
>>28944519
>Yes, they all were.
>literally all the characters leaked
No. Most characters were announced. Stop this revisionist history.
Only Duck Hunt, Shulk, and Dr. Mario were leaked, and most people didn't even believe Shulk.
>>
>>28944553
>Only Duck Hunt, Shulk, and Dr. Mario were leaked

As in, the entire remaining roster was leaked.

It's clear you're just making this a semantics argument.
>>
>>28944599
>As in, the entire remaining roster was leaked.
Great. Now tell me again how the "entire remaining roster" is: >>28944025
>the entire game was leaked

>It's clear you're just making this a semantics argument.
It's clear you're an idiot who didn't read everything single post in a reply chain.
>>
>>28944639
>Great.

I'm glad we agree now.
>>
>>28944675
>I'll say I won and I'm right and they won't be able to argue with me!
>>
>>28943991
Gamefreaks already showing most of the game.

Most people buy to play and complete and fight in vpc and mini games.

Spoilers make people happy and more likely to buy the game.
>>
>>28944682
I don't understand why you want to continue this in the first place.

Here are the facts.
>No, the "entire game" was not leaked before the demo.
>Yes, the remaining roster until 2015 was leaked in August.

There, are you happy now?
>>
>>28943991
Then don't read comments sections retard
>>
>>28944737
I mean, if you knew all that why did you bother starting an argument in the first place.
You're only continuing to show that you didn't bother reading every single post, and came into an argument without a full grasp of what it was about.
>>
>>28944767
I misinterpreted what you meant by "Most characters weren't leaked".
>>
>>28944767
Richard can you please go fuck yourself? Of course not EVERY CHARACTER WAS LEAKED! But the statement "everything had been leaked before the demo" isn't that incorrect. You're just a faggot who wanted "Every remaining charcter that had not already been revealed, was leaked in August" Is that better? Your parents must have really regretted you
>>
>>28944853
>"everything had been leaked before the demo"
That's not what was said. There's a big difference between "the entire game was leaked before the demo" and "everything had been leaked before the demo."
The former sounds more like an absolute statement rather than the latter which sounds more like hyperbole.

It's also a stupid point to make, regardless, since what was leaked for Smash 3DS was a very small portion of the game in comparison to what could be leaked in an SM demo.
>>
File: n4gbZh.jpg (86KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
n4gbZh.jpg
86KB, 606x423px
>>28943991
>>"JUST GET OFF /vp/ BRO"
>>"JUST AVOID POKEMON FANSITES BRO
Basically, yes.
>You faggots are implying that datamined leaks won't instantly be up everywhere on the Internet the day people find out shit.
And you have to interact with it why? It'll be on YouTube? Oh no, how terrible that you'll have to watch every single video about the leaks, and you have no free will to just not watch them.
It'll be on Twitter/Facebook/Myspace/Tumblr/[Insert other shitty social media site you care about]? Pic related.
>Why is Gamefreak so incompetent?
Why are you so buttmad about something that doesn't matter?
>Smash's demo didn't leak anything.
I don't see the equivalence here, maybe it's because I'm not much into fighting games, but what is there to leak? New characters? New stages? I'm genuinely curious, what is there to leak from a fighting game, because I can't really see anything.
>>
>>28944279
The entire release roster was leaked are you retarded
>>
>>28943991
>giving a shit about """""""spoilers""""""" that won't even have anything to do with the story in a fucking Pokemon game

Kys autismo.
>>
>>28945056
Smash Bros's. whole deal is which characters make it onto the roster and which ones don't. Knowing whether Duck Hunt or King K. Rool made it into Smash was so much of the excitement, and once the roster is leaked, that excitement is over unless it's the characters you wanted.
>>
File: Hand over the CP.png (239KB, 540x404px)
Hand over the CP.png
239KB, 540x404px
>>28943991
Don't use Chisa for shitposting purposes you piece of shit
>>
>>28943991
literally avoid the internet
are you the kind of faggot that got bullied as a kid on the internet with "mean emails"?
use kikebook or other normie sites, delete yourself from any kind of pokemon site/group, avoid youtube
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.