[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking funny would it be if we didn't know the final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
After the mid evolutions, everyone would have dropped Rowlet for Litten. Don't even kid yourself. Torracat is the best of the lot.

The funny thing is they'd be regretting it so fucking bad once Luchalitten reared it's head. The leaked concept art saved you, you shits. You got lucky this time.
>>
>>28941560
Yep. Still dissapointing, but atleast it softened the blow.
>>
>>28941560
>This guy implying his taste is fact or even remotely objective
>>
>>28941560
It is still possible that the leaked art would not happen... It seems the tail is getting shorter on the Litten line.

I am not denying what could possibly confirmed. Just saying the route the evolution is going doesn't seem like it will be Lucha. Changing color, tail getting shorter, overall very similar to Litten. Almost seems more likely to become a lynx at this point
>>
>>28941560
Oohhhh, /vp/ would be on fire and I should apologize all the shaming I did to denialfags.
>>
File: REAL EVO.png (1MB, 1920x2756px) Image search: [Google]
REAL EVO.png
1MB, 1920x2756px
>>28941560
legit.
>>
>everyone would have dropped snob knife throwing barn owl for generic cat
>>
>>28941916
>implying he's wrong in his judgement of vp's taste as a whole
Seriously, I like Brionne, but I'm not so retarded that I think vp does.
>>
>>28941984
Name one thing /vp/ likes.

/vp/ hates everything.
>>
>>28941560
You are actually right.
>>
>>28942002
Cocks
>>
>>28942002
Anorith.
>>
>>28942076
I don't like Anorith
>>
>>28942119
You are either trolling or you factually don't exist.
>>
>>28941560
I wanted Litten anyway, no matter what evolved into. Luchalitten is very cool, btw.
>>
>>28942160
Why are actual legitimate faggots still allowed to post on /vp/?
>>
>>28942185
>being this assblasted by someone with a different opinion from you
>>
>>28942189
If you like Litten3 you're either a teengirl or a barafag, simple as that. And if you don't, you're just in denial.
>>
File: xafFMKc.jpg (70KB, 540x471px) Image search: [Google]
xafFMKc.jpg
70KB, 540x471px
>>28941969
You don't understand the Internet very well.
>>
>>28942185
>>28942227

Why are you so close-minded then? It's just a game and for some people a design could be good and for another one could be bad.
>>
>>28942331
Litten3 has far too many design flaws to be considered "good" by someone without a sexual interest in it.
>>
>>28942359
It's just a concept art. It's a tiger wrestler and Japan has a long story with tiger masked wrestlers.
If you see a sexual interest into someone liking a stupid cartoonish design, you are the perv that has only sex in his mind.
>>
>>28942331
Dude, you're on /vp/, what the fuck are you expecting ?
>>
>>28942409
I know. In truth i'm just playing with them to be honest. Close-minded people will always be like that.
>>
>>28942002
Arguing
>>
>>28941560
>everyone would have dropped Rowlet for Litten
stupid kids that automatically call all side bangs "emo" maybe. It seems like a lot of people like Dartrix for its personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 742x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 742x234px
>>28941936
>HURR DURR GUYS THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD LOOK
You do know that Chesnaught exists right anon? Quit trying to predict the unpredictable.
>>
>>28941560
>everyone would have dropped Rowlet for Litten. Don't even kid yourself.
But OP, I don't like Torracat that much. It doesn't seem to have a theme other than being a cat.
Whatever Rowlet and Popplio's evolutions are called, they have more character IMO.
>>
>>28942227
I wish I had the ability to know every single person's thoughts, feelings, and motivations. It would've saved me some grief throughout my life.
>>
>>28942511
>Inb4 "no it totally makes more sense than the Alola starters faggot"
>>
Can we please stop with "faggot" thing? You behind a keyboard are only able to use this word as a bullet to finish your sentences or to say you are right? Grow up and start using a decent way of speaking and respect, please! It's just a game, whoever has the reason or not at the end doesn't matter. At least have respect for the others, that's what this "child" game are about in the core.
>>
>>28941560
I can't imagine the disappointment I would have felt due to Torracat->Lucha. Those leaks really were a godsend. Thankfully I never really pick a starter before I see the final evo anyway.
>>
File: pixiv59311465.jpg (228KB, 500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv59311465.jpg
228KB, 500x2000px
>>28942471
Calling his hair emo or edgy is retarded, but I definitely dislike Dartrix for its personality. He's literally a self-absorbed, stupid snob. The only saving grace he has is that he's guaranteed to get over this phase.
His character has potential for some funny jokes and I see that the Ace Attorney fags have taken a liking to him due to Edgeworth, but for me personally his character is so far off removed from anything that I would want to have as my bro that I would have trouble defending Rowlets line at this moment in time if I didn't already know about his final stage.
>>
>>28942707

cute
>>
File: 1469018918314.png (81KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469018918314.png
81KB, 320x240px
>>28941560
>Don't even kid yourself. Torracat is the best of the lot.
>>
>>28941560
>After the mid evolutions, everyone would have dropped Rowlet for Litten
actually, the reveal mid evolution is what made my decision for Rowlett definitive.
>>
>>28941560
The leaks have destroyed my life, the only thing I can think about now is to finally find out whether the leaks are real or not. I would have rather been disappointed than having to bear this.
>>
>>28944779
We did find out, the leaks are real.

Dunno why you were obsessed over it tho, it's not like you had any influence over them.

I'm glad I like all three, from beginning to end.
>>
I really wish I lived in that timeline if only to see the shitstorm when Luchalitten is revealed. Seeing the Popplio haters backpeddling now all at once instead of earlier, plus getting to see any Dartrix haters backpeddling when the final evos are revealed, would just be a nice bonus.
>>
>>28942185
I don't know. But I wonder how the schools allow kids to access 4chins on their internet server.
>>
>>28941560
No, the leaks spoiled the fucking awesome Luchaliten.

Fuck leaks.
>>
I will be so fucking pissed off if these aren't real. My heart was pounding when they showed Dartrix's silhouette. If they do the same thing for the final evos and they don't match up, I will scream, I swear to God, mom's gonna freak.
>>
I can imagine the unending shitstorm that would occur should the wrestler appear unexpected
>>
>>28942707
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, faggot. If anything, you're the one that doesn't respect the way things are done here. Either grow a pair or >>>reddit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.