[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ how's that full live dex coming along? You said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: smug fregg.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug fregg.png
11KB, 600x600px
So /vp/ how's that full live dex coming along? You said you'd finish it before sun and moon, only 46 days to go.
>>
Pretty well, thanks for asking! Working on Salamence as we speak. Got all the starters and all the Legendaries sorted. Only 55 Pokémon to go.
>>
>>28901445
That's pretty good. I have about 200 mons left, but a good portion of that is me being to lazy to import easy stuff like Jigglypuff or Simisage from past games.
>>
>>28901301
Finished it long ago. Do we need this thread every single day though?
>>
>>28901503
I transferred a shitload of stuff up and dumped the lot onto Bank so I knew where I stood before I started filling in gaps.

You'll be glad you did if you transfer up- you don't realise how many Pokémon you have and how many duplicates you have until you get everything in one place. It might mean stuff lacks the pentagon, but you can always work towards getting something with it later.
>>
Finished yesterday with Volcanion. Considering I have a month and an half until Sun/Moon I guess I'll tackle some alternative formes.
>>
I'm too lazy to complete the Pokedex, let alone a living dex.
>>
Finished that awhile ago. Really all I need is some event mons and all the SM Pokemon and I'll have it again.
>>
Welcome to months ago, man.

Now, my Shiny Living Pokédex, on the other hand...
>>
>>28901629
Uh oh
>>
I completed it last month. Only to learn I won't be able to transfer them until next year.

Fuck.
>>
I finished it two years.
>>
>>28901629
MODS!
>>
Finished it a few weeks ago. Not as satisfying as I thought it would be. Lol
>>
>>28901793
Wut? Like SM isn't coming out pokebank compatible?
>>
>>28901301
I have a full livingdex and I'm currently working on collecting HA females for breeding projects in January.
>>
>>28901793
It'll likely take you awhile to complete the SM dex anyway.
>>
>>28901941
Nope, it'll be compatible in January.
>>
>>28901301
Catching them all is fucking stupid
>>
>>28901301
715 atm
>>
File: IMG_5017.jpg (36KB, 789x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5017.jpg
36KB, 789x433px
>>28902014
Don't be silly
>>
>>28901301
Finished it 2 years ago. So pretty good.
>>
It'd be going great if I wasn't missing the Kalos Event legendaries.
>>
>>28902086
You can get Hoopa and Volcanion this month.
>>
I'm close, but I don't have a Manaphy or a Mew, so I'm screwed in that regard.
>>
>>28902086
Hoopa is right now for US.
>>
I hope we get Groudon and Kyogre soon.
>>
>>28901301
I have all the starters and most of the trade evolutions but I don't know what I'll do about legendaries

I have some extras from Black 2 but it's not enough to get all the version exclusive legendaries
>>
>>28902354

Buy OR/AS. Get whatever one has the legendaries you're missing.
>>
>>28902137
You can get hoopa right now in NA with 2016hoopa
>>
>>28901301
Only some third gen stuff is left.
>>
I've got boxes with pokemon #1-721 (Japanese Volcanion in a separate box with my complete unown dex, damn odd numbered legendary) with all mega pokemon in 2 other boxes, a box for shinies, and 3 boxes with all alt. Formes that can be boxed, just need garchompite and the alt. Formes of genesect to complete it. I even got 18 Arceus with each type plate and all vivillon wing patterns
>>
>>28902137
>>28902181
Holy shit, really? Now I just need to find out where I'm gonna get a Diancie, and I'll basically be able to finish the living dex before SM comes out. They were really my only worry.
>>
I'm gonna start from almost 0, playing Platinum, Soul Silver, White and White 2, and transfer them. I haven't played XY/ORAS.
From the save files I have now, I'll transfer starters, event mons, shinies, legendaries and the Unown box

I never tried a living dex, this will be the first time, but I'll do the breeding on the 3DS games
>>
>>28901971
I keep spacing out that it's the end of the year. I can wait until january. I'll just catch everything on sm til then. I am the excited.
>>
File: 1460083316289.png (224KB, 490x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460083316289.png
224KB, 490x450px
>>28901301
>Meloetta is the last mon I need
>Event is in December
>>
>>28902663
They swapped Genesect and Meloetta?
I wish we could get codes for those HA birds and Mew.
>>
>>28902680
They did the same for Darkrai and Manaphy too.
http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
>>
>>28902663
It'll be in november, genesect in december. They're following the dex numbers

Also I've technically completed the pokedex minus Diancie, Meloetta and Genesect, but only have fully evolved mons. I could get all the other NFEs but who cares, I'm gonna start over in SM anyway
>>
>>28902739
>>28902765
Uh, nevermind, didn't know that
>>
>>28902765
You technically have completed shit then lol
>>
>>28901301
Only thing missing is Volcanion, which I'll be grabbing from the event in 7 days.
>>
>>28902819
Well, I'll grab Meloetta and Genesect in due time, so the only one I'll be missing is Diancie. It's still 720 pokemon out of 721, cut me some slack here
>>
Shouldn't there be another Diance event? I got one from 2015 via NWC.
>>
>>28903066
I hope so. Was there ever a "second chance" like the one with Hoopa now? If there was I doubt they'll have a third one
>>
>>28903456
I have two Diancie and don't hack. I guess there was already a second at some point.
>>
It's suffering. Through the events, I'll have all of them, except Mew, simply because I didn't have access to his event done months ago. But other than that, I'm just waiting for Volcanion, Meloetta, and genesect.

Sure I need Xearneas for a complete living dex of one of each pokés, but I have it in other methods.
>>
>>28901301
it's done. Only problem is getting them into dex order because we still don't have a fucking sort option in the PC
>>
>>28903613
Don't worry anon, it'll be over soon.
>>
File: 1461102335878.png (8KB, 292x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461102335878.png
8KB, 292x516px
I already fucking finished (as far as I can be finished), get off my case. Too bad I still need all the fucking Gen 5 mythicals because they shat out like 4 of those shitters and the rest of the year is dedicated to those shitlords. And then I need to get Gabe Newell's pet turtle and Carbink's megaform to be truly done. By the time I've got them 'all' there'll be more for me to get.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>28903789
Start by numbering each box in lots of 30. 1-30, 31-60, 61-90 etc.
>>
>>28903613
Have a spare Diancie? I got two mew cause I downloaded one for X and the other for AS, so I'm willing to trade you
>>
>>28902137

This is great. Now I just need Jirachi now for my event Legendaries. I didn't bother with his event because I had one from RSE only to find out that I left my old eventmons on the bank after the trial and they're gone. I don't know how I fucking missed them all.

All I'm missing is the Legendary birds, Ho-Oh, Groudon, and a few of the gen V Pokemon need to be evolved. Feels good to be this close.
>>
>>28903847
Gen 5 mythicals had quite a few events.
Hell Genesect and Victini were available on release of BW2 and BW respectively.
>>
Lol im done (apart from some mythicals). It's been ridiculous- i now always find a shiny within 300 eggs. Feel free to h8.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.