[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All people complain for leaks. >You live in Europe. >S/M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>All people complain for leaks.
>You live in Europe.
>S/M will release 5 days later in Europe so you will get spoiler anyway.
>You want leaks just to ruin the surprise to anyone.
>>
5 days is really easy to go with out spoilers dude
>>
>>28893041
Not that easy...
>>
>>28893032
I think i dont gonna browse /vp/ these days, but Youtube gotta spoiling me with S/M music,

Fuck, i want to ear the Soundtrack.
>>
>>28893071
Just avoid /vp/ and possibly social networks for five days, it's not a big deal
>>
I'm sure some guy will leak footage of the game a couple of days before the release anyway
>>
>>28893032
I don't understand why they release it 5 days later.
Also, mod your 3DS so that you get the game a week before the rest of the world. For free.
>>
>>28893032
bll 6 itagliano
>>
>>28893279
Teach me then
>>
>>28893436
All you need is here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
If you have a question, read: http://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 and the rest of the guide
If you still can't find an answer, ask >>>/vg/hbg/.
It may look hard at first, but it's actually really easy. Particularly on the New 3DS, thanks to the latest developments it's extremely simple.
>>
>not asking a store exployee to get the game early
>>
File: 59x81s.png (70KB, 274x227px) Image search: [Google]
59x81s.png
70KB, 274x227px
>>28893364
Why can't italians ever keep a low profile jesus christ
>>
>>28893531
This isn't 2013.
>>
Implying we don't all have arm9loaderhax and pirate everything nowadays.
>>
The rom will leak at least a couple of weeks before launch, anyway. If not, someone will get their hands on the game early.
>>
>>28893032
Just change your 3ds country to shitpostingland or NZ since they are in the PAL region together with yurop and you can just download it hours before americucks from the eshop.
>>
>>28893544
I'm pretty sure most people on /vp/ are dumb enough to not even know about it. Remember when they got autistic because Smea had to wait a week before releasing HANS? Smea was alright, and it was their fault for updating past 9.2. They KNEW 9.2 had the exploits, but couldn't inform themselves about emunand because they're dumb. I'm sure that after that they did exactly the same.
>>
>>28893544
I don't, I'm still on Menuhax because I don't see a good enough reason to upgrade
>>
>>28893538
xk SIAMO EPICI :-)
>>
everyone with a hacked 3ds will be playing it at least a week before the ww release anyway so who cares

you HAVE hacked your 3ds, right /vp/?
>>
>>28893099
Not using the internet for 5 days is hard when we use it for work, entertainment and communication
>>
>implying Italy or Canada won't break the release date again like they did with X/Y
>>
>>28893279
Because Europe has specific countries that don't give a single shit about selling the game early.
This way, the games won't leak beforehand.
They will leak anyways, but you know
>>
>>28893597
No, I haven't, because I am not a scumshit pirate and actually pay for games.
>>
>>28893032
If I can deal with months why wouldn't I be able to deal with an extra week? I just don't have to see Pokemon related sites/forum/wtv.
>>
>>28893728
Work, entertainment & communication? That might be a bit difficult.

Not using twitter/youtube for 3 days however?
Easy.
>>
>>28894497
Pirating a game so you can play it despite an arbitrary delay doesn't stop you from actually buying the game, friend.
>>
>>28893032
I'm from Eastern Yurop fahm,I won't be able to play the games until (at least) December 2016/early 2017.
>>
>>28893785
don't forget that we have the chinks this time.
>>
>>28893739
Was that the instagram cuck who kept going out for "smoke breaks" during the leaking a leaf? Or was it that one normie who refused to evolve a starter because "I always go on weedle runs its tradition xDD :P :))"
>>
han solo is dead
>>
>>28894622
I have seen that excuse before. Then people beat the game before it is even released, get bored of it and then never buy it.

Waiting a handful of days kills no-one.
>>
>>28893544
I don't I'm setting it up this afternoon.
>>
>>28894690
Playing the game early and then buying it doesn't kill anyone either.
Not buying a Pokémon game at all doesn't kill anyone either.
If you were planning to buy it but decide not to just because of it you're dumb.

>>28894497
You're EXTREMELY retarded and uninformed. There's a lot of stuff you can do with a modded 3DS. In fact, a non-modded 3DS right now isn't even worth owning. There's much more to it than piracy.
>>
>>28893032
Who cares, Serebii will post every detail about the games before Aussies/Yanks even get their hands on it.
>>
>>28894958
>If you were planning to buy it but decide not to just because of it you're dumb.
Why would you buy a game you've already completed?
>>
>>28895738
To support the developers.
To have the physical version.
>>
>>28893728

But it's easy enough to avoid particular websites. If you care that much about spoilers, you can easily live without Facebook or Twitter for a few days.
>>
>>28895912
>cutting your friends out of your life for a week just for a game
>>
>>28894958
>There's a lot of stuff you can do with a modded 3DS.

Interesting. Care to enlighten me on what I've been missing?
>>
>>28895927

Not being on Facebook for a few days isn't "cutting people out of your life." Friendships did somehow manage to exist before social media, you know.
>>
>>28895947
>Friendships did somehow manage to exist before social media, you know.
You also kept in contact and didn't cut people out of your lives for a week.
>>
I am ordering mine from america. It may be more expensive but its worth every penny
>>
>>28895968

I didn't say not to keep in contact, or not to speak to people. You can still keep in contact with all of your friends without using Facebook or somewhere else where you may see unwanted spoilers.
>>
>>28895968

If you can't go a week without talking to a specific mate and not feel your relationship has been damaged you've got serious clinging issues. I don't use Facebook and sometimes don't see old mates for months at a time. But when I do see them it's like no time has passed and we just swap stories. A strong friendship is like this. Unless you're a girl I guess but I have never understood female friendships
>>
>>28895988
And then it comes two weeks after the European release.
>>
>>28895988
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28893561
Ammazzati
>>
>>28896008
>I don't use Facebook and sometimes don't see old mates for months at a time.
They don't see you as a friend anymore anon.
>>
>>28896045

Absolutely wrong, they're a group of childhood mates. it's called being an adult and living in different cities. Of course I have sets of friends who I speak to everyday (colleagues, sports groups, drinking buds) because they live close. But guess who I'll be spending every major holiday with because we all commit to going home and seeing eachother?

If you can't handle having friends who you don't speak to everyday you either need to stop being a teenager or reassess how you handle your personal relationships
>>
>>28896007
>>28896008

I swear, these fucking kids. You so much as mention the idea of not being on social media for 10 minutes and they think the world will end. Fuck you for making me sound like an old man, but seriously, fucking kids today.
>>
>>28895928
Emulators
GBA native support
Screenshots in all games
Video streaming to PC (New 3DS only)
ram edits
rom edits
romfs edits on the fly
Wifi controllers
underclocking prevention (New 3DS only)
underclocking prevention for DS games in DSi mode
>>
>>28893099
You say that like it's an easy thing
>>
>>28896342

Thanks! None of those things really interest me, but I can see why some people would want them.
>>
>>28896382
It is, if you're a normal person who doesn't have a debilitating addiction.
>>
It's OK Europe. China's gonna do your job.
>>
>>28893032
I love leaks and everyone who doesn't should fuck off of this board. eurofag here
>>
>>28896465
Is the Chinese release date confirmed yet? If they're smart they'd delay it a few weeks.
>>
>>28893032
>Even my shitty south American country gets it the first day

Even then by the afternoon I buy it some weird streamer will have speedrun the entire thing.
>>
>>28896476
No release date. GF must've thought ahead.
>>
>>28893032
fucking learn American before posting
>>
>>28895968
You know you can still keep in contact with your friends through most main channels, both traditional shit like mail and SMS, and social media like facebook messenger and snapchat without being spoiled.
Just tell your friends that might also be interested in pokémon that you don't want spoilers until you have played yourself and you should be completely fine.
>>
Im just gonna download it from the Eshop on my american 3ds to avoid the delay.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.