[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never know about the true power plants >xerneas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: Pokemon-X-and-Y-Hero.jpg (348KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-X-and-Y-Hero.jpg
348KB, 800x480px
>we will never know about the true power plants
>xerneas florest
>the ghost girl
>the train destination
>the message on the station
>>
Good
Fuck that half ass snore fest
>>
>>28881734
No worries, Sun and Moon will bring more unresolved stuff to complain about, just you wait
>>
>>28881734
I wonder if GF will release Z someday to fix XY. And I wonder when: after SM or after DP remakes?
>>
message in the station? I dont remember that

The ghost girl appears in ORAS too, so..... maybe
>>
>>28881767
Yeah those will be on the NX. I'm calling it now gen 7 sun/moon will be last games on 3ds line
>>
>>28881870
I think gen 8 will be the first mainline on the Nx. 3rd versions and remakes have never been the first on a console
>>
>>28881870
I don't know if you're baiting or not, but they would have to completely remodel the entire region and every character in it
>>
>>28881809
There was a message in lumiose station telling someone to wait in the "usual spot"
>>
>>28881767
It's about as likely as gf making a grey version to complete Black and White/2
>>
File: never.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
>>
File: ever.jpg (622KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ever.jpg
622KB, 2448x1836px
>>
>>28882721
This still makes me mad.
>>
>>28882672
>Eternal Floette will never be released in-game, just like the Azure Flute and the Lock Capsule

>At best, GF will lazily set up some gamestop/Toys-R-Us promo distribution
>>
>>28882721
what are we supposed to see down there?
>>28882672
also where?
>>
>>28882764
we need sinnoh back with ingame legendary areas.Though hackers and inject kids would ruin it on day 1
>>
>>28882721
>>28881734
Kalos is so unfinished it's not even funny
>>
>>28882783
thats supposedly anistar city
lower one is on sootopolis
>>
File: 1474792511832.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474792511832.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>28882783
>>
>>28881734
They're the precursor to the far future where it will eventually be the site of Orre's Realgam towers.
>>
>>28882803
>sootopolis
The fuck is that
>>
>>28882826
Have you never played RSE or ORAS?
>>
>GF will never release Soul Dew officially again

Ahhhhh, fuck off mega inferior
>>
>>28881734
Just wait for the remakes in 2025
>>
>>28881912
Well that doesn't take as long as you think, keep in mind that during the making of sm/oras They haven't had to spend time making new models for old pokemon
>>
>>28882876
No, the overworld needs to be completely overhauled
>>
>>28882803
>anistar

Nope, Anistar has that massive crystal.
>>
>>28881894
>>28881870
How? NX isn't even a handheld by the looks of it
>>
>>28882721
Isn't that just the fishing shack?
>>
>>28882783
The first picture is from Sootopolis City in ORAS. It shows a patch of flowers under the big tree that includes a flower resembling the one held by AZ's floette.

The second picture is from atop some dumb castle ruin or something in Kalos, who cares I have literally forgotten everything about that region, and it shows a view overlooking some sort of structure built on a lake. Some people think it's Anistar City, another location in Kalos, and some people think it's just scenery or an unused location.
>>
Does anyone have a complete list of all the problems with X and Y?

Including all of the Gen 1 pandering, lack of content, and dropped/rushed story elements?

This game really needs to be studied for it's awfulness.

Not that it's a bad game, I really did enjoy X and Y, but damn the game was clearly rushed to support the 3DS library.
>>
>>28881734
Good. Gen VI was by far, the worst piece of shit Pokémon has ever shat.
>>
>>28882923
NX is an expansion on the WiiU Console/Tablet setup idea. Basically it's a hybrid console and handheld system that can either be played on a television like a traditional console, or as a handheld that can roam away from its base, like a WiiU tablet without the limited range.
>>
>>28882864
Don't we get a Soul Dew when capturing Latios/as?
>>
>>28882940
You're overreacting. I think you really need a travel to the past and remember all the flaws of other first games of the generation like DP, RS or GS. Those were improved a lot by 3rd versions and remakes but the first versions were filled with poor planning and flaws
>>
File: Lizard.jpg (31KB, 600x312px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard.jpg
31KB, 600x312px
>>28881734
>X and Y could have been great
>They could have brought back the sense of exploration the gen 1 games had
>All of these areas could've been post game only, and only opened after you do some really specific thing
>Hints of how to do it would've been scattered throughout the whole region, like some cryptic shit NPCs say
>Inside you would find a new legendary pokemon, likely Volcanion
>Train station could've taken you to a new area in the game where you can find rare pokemon, have some sort of new battle facility, or maybe even take you to a area in an older region
>Instead gamefreak fucked it up, both with X and Y and ORAS
>3DS hacking showed that there was nothing there
>Speculation like this will never happen again since people can just hack the 3DS, get the rom
and see everything there is to see in the game.
I miss the old speculations days of X and Y, fuck gamefreak.
>>
>>28882958
You get it from the special Event "Eon Ticket".
>>
>>28882940
-excessive Lucario worship
-mega evolutions
-numerous locations that serve no purpose or dead-end
-no explanation of zygarde
-no explanation for Team Flare leader turning randomly into a cyborg robot man
-giant castle that has no features
-no fully interactive 3d hentai fireworks fucking simulation with Shauna including multiple positions and replayable sequences with hidden endings
>>
>>28882938
>atop some dumb castle ruin or something
Wow, Kalos sure had a shitty Victory Road if people don't even remember it
>>
>>28882979
>the sense of exploration the gen 1 games had
>>
>>28882721
Isn't that just the bottom half of courmaine city?
>>
>>28883039
It was like
>cave
>bridge
>cave
>clearing
>cave
>stone area
>cave
>water
>cave
Nothing amazing
>>
>>28883039
That's another thing about XY: the fact that the outdoors portions Victory Road seems to take place in some kind of abandoned fortress with no real explanation. I feel like it could've been a neat place to add some lore.
>>28883024
>-numerous locations that serve no purpose or dead-end
Elaborate please? It's been a while since I played XY.
>>
>>28883081
>ywn have BW2 victory road again

but maybe SM could have something cool? We don't even know if they'll have a traditional victory road, so i'm optimistic for something different
>>
>>28883024
>-no explanation for Team Flare leader turning randomly into a cyborg robot man
Gundam Refernce
>>
>>28883039
I was guessing it was the ruin place near where you find phantumps and pumpkaboos. I dunno, Kalos is pretty forgettable with a few notable exceptions. I had to google a map right now to remember where victory road and the league even are in that region.
>>
>>28883107
>-numerous locations that serve no purpose or dead-end. Elaborate please? It's been a while since I played XY.
The "haunted" house, the ghost girl and the power plant. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something
>>
>>28883177
the train station that never gets finished/opened near zygarde's cave. for that matter, zygarde's cave is kind of a letdown. you walk past a mine cart and hey, random legendary, okay. and calling mewtwo's one room shack the "unknown dungeon" was an insult.
>>
>>28882940
>Clearly in an unfinished state
>Bland story
>Bland characters
>A lot of things left unexplained
>Lazy areas (Santalune Forest is literally a copy paste of Viridian forest, come the fuck on)
>Genwun pandering to a level beyond comprehension (See above plus Pidgey being always the first encounter, Snorlax and Pokeflute, Charizard and Mewtwo, etc)
>The framerate
>70 new pokemon
>No post game
>A bunch of locations with no purpose
>Shit customization for males

>>28883107
>Elaborate please? It's been a while since I played XY.
That castle in Camphier town, Parfum palace, Pokeball Factory, etc

>>28883070
The games themselves were shit, what I'm talking about is that whole mew and missingno thing where speculation was just rampant.
>>
>>28882970
Not him, but I really think X and Y had way more flaws than any of those games and never even got improved.

Not even rom hacks make X and Y that good
>>
>>28882979
I think I remeber a screen cap like the day X and Y came out about how awesome it's going to be with how many mysteries X and Y have and that they get to figure them all out and solve it themselves.

It hurt to read
>>
>>28883226
>That castle in Camphier town, Parfum palace, Pokeball Factory,
All these location could have been fleshed out in lore or given some gameplay purpose, instead there is literally no reason to ever come back. The Palace is the worst offender since it's obvious they spent quite a bit of time on realizing it and it's one of the few areas in the game that really looks good
>>
>>28883217
>Mewtwos one-room shack
Can I get an artist's rendition please
>>
>>28883070
Gen 1 was nonlinear and, yes, had a sense of exploration many of the newer games lack.

Your point?
>>
>>28883289
XY were better than DP
>>
File: rendition.jpg (25KB, 839x606px) Image search: [Google]
rendition.jpg
25KB, 839x606px
>>28883415
>>
>>28882721
Being honest I never noticed that something like this exist in XY. I have to play it again and see ot myself. Anyway, what is this? A harbor?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.