[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost it all, /vp/. I left bank unsubbed for a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

File: sadabra.jpg (507KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadabra.jpg
507KB, 1600x900px
I've lost it all, /vp/.

I left bank unsubbed for a bit over a month--I was staying away from Pokemon to maximize my hype for S&M, but tonight I logged on to check out stuff for an XY run (could not resist the fever), and found that every single box had been wiped.

Pokemon from RSE years ago, including my gamecube friends. Everything I ever EV trained up. The shiny Metagross I bred myself (before that became an event) with an OT No, of 00144. (A gross, the coolest coincidence ever). Every event, every legendary, everything is gone, and I have nothing but a blank XY file.

So I'm reaching out to you guys, for anyone who is willing to help me rebuild. I son't even mind if someone knows their hacks well enough to replicate my metagross--I earned it, fair and square, so I'm not bothered in the least if that's what it takes to get him back. As for the rest? A good foreign breeding ditto would be amazing. Some hard-to-obtain breeding stock. But any little bit helps...

Of course I'm sure you see lots of begging daily, and I'm sorry to say I don't really have anything to offer in return. I won't begrudge you if you can't help.

t. someone whose favorite pokemon is Wigglytuff
>>
some injector needs to come in here and inject you a metagross exactly like your old one
>>
>>28840695

Lies

I didn't pay for my Bank for an entire year and I still had my Pokes.
>>
>>28840695
>Leaving pokemon in the box when you know you're going to be unsubbed

What the fuck? Why would anyone do this or let this happen? It's trivially easy to get your pokemon off the pokebank and onto a cart when you know you're not going to re-up. You have an ENTIRE YEAR to get them out of there. What were you doing for an entire year? What the hell?
>>
>>28840745
I don't know what to tell you, anon. My Pokemon are all gone.

I was really excited too. I had a shiny Liepard I just happened to catch in White, with a Jolly nature. Its IVs were shit, but when I heard about Hyper Training I thought 'Yes! I can finally use it!'
>>
>>28840789
I didn't previously know about the deletion. I thought they would be safe for that long.
>>
>>28840695
I'm going to trust that you're not baiting. I'm currently going through every gen and "catching them all" again because I want every pokemon from their native regions. I could send you the box files when I'm done or trade copies of them to you if you're that patient. Ive already caught a couple shinies too. You'll just have to bare with me because I'm a slow player (currently on johto)
>>
your pokemon aren't deleted and you can still remove them, you just can't store more once it runs out. sounds like you're full of bullshit to me.
>>
>>28840953
I don't know how to mess with 'files' as I don't have a jailbroken 3ds but I am quite patient for something like that, for sure.
>>
>>28841005
That's what I thought, but google it up. I mean, I can post a picture of my empty bank if you want, but that's about all I can offer.
>>
>>28841020
make a fake email or something so we at least have some way to keep in touch
>>
I'll give you your Metagross and a Ditto. Put something up on GTS and tell me what it is.
>>
>>28841040
[email protected]
>>
>>28841060
You mean it? Wow...I'll rush over to the part of the game where GTS is accessible. I restarted the game, so I'm not there yet. Is there any more info you need from me about the Metagross?
>>
>>28840695

It's categorically fucked up that Bank wipes your mons if you unsub for a month. It's mere KILOBYTES of storage you faggot ass gooks. At the very most they should lock your pokemon in bank until you resub or pay a smaller fee to have them returned.
>>
File: 1356324545642.png (191KB, 520x391px) Image search: [Google]
1356324545642.png
191KB, 520x391px
>>28840695
I just had this happen too. I happened to check in on my bank about 6 months ago and everything was there, even after I unsubbed. Just resubbed today in prep for SM and ALL of my shit was gone. What the hell? Even most MMOs like WoW keep my stuff intact when unsub for over a year.

Luckily my bros were all in my PC in X, but I lost a ton of my fodder, rares, legendaries, and some shinies. Ugh. Just sucks, man.
>>
>>28841118
Tell me everything you want it to have like level and all that. But I can only make it and change it's stats and level and moves. I can't change a Pokemon's OT name, or where you caught it.
>>
>>28841096
You got an email right
>>
>>28841153
Well it was hatched..., but there are no egg moves, so I believe I was running Assault Vest at Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch/Ice Punch/Earthquake. Level 50 or so. The IVs were perfect except defense, which was lowish. (sadly) If you can't make the OT 00144 that's okay, though it would be cool to have that back. Its name was Exdeath.
>>
>>28840695
I guess you never really cared for them if you left them in bank instead of your cart for a year.
>>
>>28840695
>see this thread
>get scared
>try to log in to my unsubbed Bank
>"An error has occurred"
Don't know whether I should be scared, or you should stay calm, for your mons might return in a moment.
>>
>>28841231
Ok put 2 pokemon on the GTS and put a message and tell me what the pokemon and message are and I'll send the metagross and ditto.
>>
I won't be home until about an hour, but if you're still around I could help you out with a few.
>>
>>28841241
RSE was my favorite gen, and the ORAS games left a bad taste in my mouth. I was very disillusioned with the games for a few months.
>>
that's strange. mine are still there and I haven't purchased a new pass in MONTHS
>>
>>28841148
TV Azteca, really
>>
>bad memes is bad memes

>machamp
>>
Since peeps is begging for pokkè just before SM release in this thread, can i have a shiny perfect not hacked Genesect and Celebii please?

Send some money too thx mmkay bye!
>>
>>28841269
On my way, trying to rush through this.
>>28841280
I'll still be here.
>>
>>28841607
If I was gonna do that, why ask for Metagross? You can get it for F R E E
>>
>>28841294
I don't know how someone who loved gen 3 can hate the remakes. Was Battle frontier all you cared about?
>>
>>28841680
That image that floats around covers most of it. Making everything super easy mode, cutting off granite cave, the forced teleports...I could go on.
>>
>>28840695
Bullshit
Here's you consolation (you)

Also if they meant that much to you, you shouldn't have taken the list.

Go kill yourself
>>
>>28840789
Yeah nobody told me that would happen, I'm not OP but happened to me too. Good thing I only used it for breedjects
>>
>>28841432
Fuck off, Emilio.
>>
>>28841757
taken the list?
>>
>>28841752
Well, I loved both the originals and the remakes, so I'm just gonna assume that you think "change is bad" and leave it there. The gen 6 exp share was a mistake, but other than that the games haven't gotten easier
>>
>>28841839
Go compare gen 6 Winona to gen 3 and say that again anon
>>
>>28841269
>>28841269
A pidgey is up with the message '/vp/' seeking metagross.
>>
>>28841900
alright its sent
>>
Okay, I'm back. Let me know a few you need
>>
>>28842043
Thanks a bunch anon! I just uploaded Fletchling for Ditto.
>>
>>28842095
Do you have Glameow? Not only do I want to re-breed my Glameow lead, but, well, it would be amazing to have it for this run. Off the top of my head, there's also Chimchar and Treecko, and Stunky.
>>
>>28842186
i proposed a trade since i couldnt find you on gts
>>
>>28842360
oh, i entered a bttle just as you offered.

Someone actually went and sent me a ditto. Im unsure if it's good on IVs or not though, so I better go ahead and take this one to be sure.
>>
>>28840821
Contact them. That's not supposed to happen.
>>
>>28842383
ah well this one has perfect ivs and destiny knot.
>>
>>28842280
Can do! Any specific natures, levels, etc?
>>
i know that feel, got my 3ds stolen the other week. it had my alpha sapphire which had a near complete pokedex with my Charizard all the way from FireRed, my shiny Gengar from Platinum, my Jirachi from that Colosseum bonus disk and my personal favorite, shiny Greninja that took me so much time and effort to keep restarting to get. Was literally going to go home and resub to Bank but boom, my pokemon are lost and I've lost a decade of Pokemon memories.
>>
>>28842490
Jolly for Glameow, Naive for Chimchar, Timid Treecko, and Stunky is too versatile for nature to matter. Would I be able to get Glameow in an egg? That way I can still name it and such. Thank you so much for helping, it means a lot to me.
>>
>>28842569
Sorry for your loss anon. I just never thought I'd lose everything like that.
>>
>trusting cloud storage with anything
>>
Shit, I'm sorry to hear that OP.
>>
>he actually bought into the (((cloud server))) meme
>>
>>28842572
No problem! And sure, that should be fine. Let me know the Pokémon you put on GTS or your friend code, whichever is easier
>>
>>28840695
It's stories like these that make me only use Bank for transfers. Really though, how hard is it to simply move all your mons to the cart when your time is almost up?
>>
>>28842759
>>
>>28842739
>>28842752
>>28842801
As I said, I had no idea deletions even happened,
>>
>>28840695
This is bullshit. Your pokebank data is tied to your NNID. Even if the system is stolen/destroyed, unless someone has your game and releases them all, then your mons will always be there.
>>
>>28842814
Alright, going to add you now.
>>
>>28841241
Safer to leave them on the cloud than in a piece of plastic.
>>
>>28842907
That piece of plastic, silicone, and metal is in my hands, the other piece of plastic, silicone, and metal isn't.
>>
>>28842939
Do you also save your money in a piggybank?
>>
>>28842982
No, inside a hidden cupboard in my basement behind a huge stack of various empty food boxes.
>>
>>28843022
I don't believe you! Tell me where you live so I can see for myself.
>>
>>28840695
>all the GF shills ITT shitting on people who've had their pokemon over years and years erased
>>
This thread made me check mine. Everything was there, and I found out about the three Regis that expire next month.

Glad about that
>>
>not getting a9lh+Luma cfw
>not saving a copy of your gamesave on your PC
>not using phbank
>not locating a copy of livingdex.bin

Knowing I can just summon a complete Pokedex has freed me from my collector OCD to enjoy any generation.
>>
>>28841294
> the same exact game but in 3d left a very bad taste
Huh-uh
>>
>>28841127
Come on, you are buying this horseshit? I have been unsubbed for over a year and my mons are still there.

They don't just get wiped after a month you dumb faggots.
>>
>>28840695
I think that if you pay again you can get them back.
>>
>>28840695

I can't say I especially believe you, but if it makes you feel better I have some gamecube mons Im willing to clone up and send ya.

Or I can just inject you shit. Up to you.
>>
File: bankfaq.png (117KB, 891x373px) Image search: [Google]
bankfaq.png
117KB, 891x373px
>>28840695
idiot
>>
>>28840695
I can give you Pokerus if you want
>>
Wtf people can LITERALLY lie here to get whatever they want

Wow

Why havent i done this before?
>>
>>28845766

Well what do you want? I'm injecting to sniper a smeargle thread. Go on and ask.
>>
>>28845783
I dont want anything atm

Dont have my dsi with me rn
>>
>>28845788

Yeah I don't have my gameboy on me either.
>>
>>28840695
Should've paid your dues, goy
>>
>Tfw no one believes in you

In any case I have to go be a wageslave all day now but I'll be back later. Thank you to everyone who has helped me
>>
Daily reminder that no proof = Lies
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.