[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dex full of filler mons >copycats of gen 1 designs >rivals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: blackwhite.jpg (55KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhite.jpg
55KB, 600x341px
>dex full of filler mons
>copycats of gen 1 designs
>rivals that stop you every time you enter and exit a town
>started 3 pokemon per team trend
>shitty sprites
>weather wars
>opelucid city theme
>pokemon that don't evolve until after lv 40
>tryhard story
>map is a circle
>routes are linear and going into tall grass is optional for most of them
>skyla
>entering buildings
>shitty gen 4 pandering
>easiest elite 4
>worst champion (alder)
>worst champion theme (alder)
>muh rage
>objectively the worst starters
>black city/white forest requires visiting every day or it becomes empty
>colress
>railroading
>c gear
>entralink is shit unless you have people around you
>shitty dreamworld minigames
>shitty transfer minigame
>shittiest looking protagonists (Nate and Rosa)
>xtransceiver is a downgrade from pokégear
>no rematches
>genies
>mlp pandering
>the sequels barely fixed anything and instead tacked on more useless shit
Is this the worst gen in the series?
>>
Are you the same guy who made the gen 4 hate thread?
>>
>>28831818
0/10

>>28831841
Seems like he got triggered by it.
>>
>>28831818
>Skyla
>Colress
>Rosa being a shit design
>no rematches

What did he mean by this
>>
>>28831818
Even though i don't like gen 5 stop with this cheap shitposting
>>
>>28831818
You're retarded and have bad opinions. The worst of which is the idea that it copies gen 1 designs. Unova is the ONLY region to not either introduce new gen 1 babies, cross gen evos, or forme changes. It is only like Kanto in that it has the only dex that is completely independent from other regions.
>>
>>28831818
>Memes
>Memes
>Memes
>Memes
>Memes
Who triggered you?
>>
>>28831818
>mlp pandering
>still trying to push this meme
Off yourself.
>>
Triggered much, I see ?
>>
>>28831818
>objectively the worst starters
>Using objectively wrong

God, the mods need to start banning people who can't use this fucking word properly.
>>
>>28832177
As much as i love gen 5 you gotta admit the water fighting pony looks like some shitty mlp fan art
>>
>>28832253
You do realise it was created before the recent MLP craze right?
>>
>>28832277
It still looks like a shitty mlp. Regardless if it was pandering to them or not it's hideous
>>
>>28832302
That would be like saying Pokemon coppied Pikachu from Yokai watch
>>
>>28832335
But anon they did
>>
>>28832335
Again I'm not saying it copied it from mlp im saying it's design is shit regardless
>>
>>28832302
>"it's pandering"
>no it's not
>"well it COULD be"
>no it can't
>"well it doesn't matter if it's pandering!"
Off. Your. Self.
>>
>>28832385
My nigga
>>28832253
That was my first post on this thread
>>
>>28831818
>easiest elite 4
How about no? I got wiped out silly last time I tried to Nuzlocke this game.
It's a way better elite 4 when you compare to other games that have bug and poison shitmon elites.
>>
>>28832643
They all complete each other very nicely too.

Scrafty is your best bet if you want an easy run
>>
>>28832710
I had a Scrafty when I played it the first time.
Definitely the bro of all bros.
>>
>>28832710
Scrafty and Excadril in generally bend the game over its knees but there are Pokemon in every gen that do that.

Both are excellent bros.
>>
File: 1452589643897.png (265KB, 822x504px) Image search: [Google]
1452589643897.png
265KB, 822x504px
>>28831818
>>28832253
>>28832302
>>28832346
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>28831841
Nope that was me
>>
>>28831818
You are 99% correct about this generation games, I'd only save Colress from this list and praise Neo Plasma grunt teams and BW Ghetsis team.

The rest of the game is either poorly executed or downgrade of previous games postgame and useful tools.

The sprites and battle cameras were awful and a shitmon like Lilligant was somehow a killing machine in that dex filler Pokemon game.

Fun fact, Unova aplogists will never debate each of your points, OP, because those cannot be argued by being facts, at best very few may turn to be personal preferences like Opelucid City theme but the rest is pretty much what those games were.
>>
>>28835233
Did you really bumb this thread after an hour just to say that? We aren't going to argue with someone who says it's a bad game because
>Skyla
>>
>>28835298
OP probably meant skylafags.
>>
>>28835356
Literally who?

I can only think of Roxie fags
>>
>>28831818
> Easiest E4
Just... Anon, did you actually play XY?
>>
>>28831818
>sinnohfetus gets butthurt over that theead rightfully shitting on his precious gen 4 and makes a copy thread for gen 5 in vain defense

Chortles aplenty
>>
>>28835482
interesting, but this isn't an argument
yours is just a salty and faked silly response
>>
>>28831818
don't forget about the kyurem fusions anon
>>
File: 1464753737238.jpg (6KB, 182x276px) Image search: [Google]
1464753737238.jpg
6KB, 182x276px
>>28831818
>Easiest elite 4
>>
>>28835581
I stopped on this lol How can someone say any of the other 5 E4s are easiest than Kalos one? This is absurd.

Plus, Sinnoh's E4 is actually pretty easy, only challenge is Cynthia.
>>
>>28835581
>sleep powder
>quiver dance
>petal dance
>petal dance
>petal dance
>giga drain
>petal dance
>petal dance

x4
>>
>>28831818
I do really prefer a dex full of fillers, but new Mons than a dex full of fillers, but already known Mons. Kalos' dexes were a tragedy.
>>
>>28835603
>i'm totally okay with this utter shit among other shit because in some other game there is some shit too despite the third title fixing it but hey goyim forget about unova launching the 4 mons team elite 4 trend haha :^)
>>
File: derpy.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
derpy.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>28831818
>mlp pandering

That's not Gen 7
>>
>>28835619
>He uses lilligant
>>
That was kind of the point

They need traditional Pokemon to fill up that 150+ dex

Gen 3 did it too
>>
>>28831818
>>
>>28835639
>kalos dex
>tragedy
>guarantees both trainers and ingame trainers to have rich selection of pokemon to battle and experiment with
>tragedy

hmmm...
if anything kalos fucked up with 3 mons per leader and 4 mons per elite plus absolute garbage level up movepools in the "rematches" but the dex was great combined with kalos mons

plus bw and bw2 were non sense sequel wise
out of nowhere the region now if full of new mons when considering unova was based on nyc map that was also a map that summed up the usa as a whole, should have had the bw2 selection from the first gen 5 bw games instead
>>
>>28835771
>the dex was great combined with kalos mons
No. Just no. I don't mind variety, but the ratio of new:old pokemon in Kalos was fucking atrocious. It was like a measly ~15% of the bloated dex were new. It felt like I was playing a remake instead of a completely new game
>>
>>28835673
nice filename, is this from http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait? i do always love this blog lol 8vD
can you argument your reply please?
mindless bait memes aren't any different from people calling others literal hitler when out of arguments :-P
>>
>>28835647
Could you please use comma and dot? Is easy to find on your keyboard, if you don't know when to use please go back to elementary.
>>
>>28835855
>oh shit he made a good argument
>I know I'll point out his grammer instead!
>>
>>28835803
but what does make you think a new game is supposed to be always a 50/50 or 70/30 ratio in favor of native mons? i think some regions may have native mons while other are common among every other regions too

you realize that we are going to have 800+ mons between species and forms and megas, people should get used to the new games having similar ratios, if they will manage to costantly make 150 mons each gen people will find more annoying the increased ammount of forgettable pokemon instead or risk having lazy designs and copypasted or recycled designs

plus count it the national dex, people don't pay for a game lacking pokemon or strictly dependent on rpevious gens that require old cartridge to transfer and collect pokemon, something pokemon beginners aka new customers can't do

i don't find it an issue at all
>>
>>28835855
>is easy
>no subject
Ignored, you are just another uneducated dummy racist redneck who votes for Trump.
>>
>>28831818
>>28832253
Keldeo is great. Buzz off.
>muh mlp
You do realize Season 4 of mlp began after BW were released in Japan, right?
>>
>>28835888
Are you fucking kidding me? Please show me where are anon's good argument.
It actually even defended why BW's e4 is the worst, it actually just brought the idea that there are other shitty e4s, the above anon didnt say Unova e4 was the best or it was ok with that, it just said there are other more easiest and this in any way exactly meant good thing.

> "Unova launched the 4 team trend"
Now please compare Unova e4's 4 team with Kalos e4's 4 team. C'mon anon, you were able to defeat Malva, Wilkstrom and Drasna with only one move, Siebold is the most difficult one but only because of his Gyarados. They even tried with Diantha.
>>
>>28835888
>Grammer

I think you mean grammar, bro.
>>
>>28835820
What argument do you expect me to make when all you've done is post your shitty opinion?

>dex full of filler mons
I liked them. You're wrong.

There, the argument you wanted. If you want a better argument, post what exactly found dissatisfying about the designs.

>rivals that stop you every time you enter and exit a town
I liked the rivals, so that's a plus, not a minus.

There, another "argument". Want me to continue?

>tryhard story
It was a good story. Better than most things NIntendo shits out.

Yay, we're having such a fun argument. You made great points! I'm having the time of my life!
>>
>>28836050
I beat the Hoenn elite four with just blaziken.

The only reason the Unova elite four sucks ass is because there are literally no pokemon you can catch to use against them.
>>
>>28835907
I mean, a new game is supposed to have a decent amount of "new" things
>>
>>28832784
>tfw I actually bought a copy of this game
It's pretty good, actually. I am thankful for having it.
>>
>>28835771
Plenty of the new mons that can be find at BW2 were also found at BW. This because BW had a medium post game when you actually discovered new places of the region, not just a fucking isolated city.
This actually happened with Hoenn at the post game, this wouldnt be a problem if Hoenn wasnt an archipelago without land access. Unova had land access and is said that the climate made Pokémon migrate for it.
>>
>>28836147
>climate is the same
>supposed to be a multicultural region
>trainers eventually bring new pokemon with them and breed them
>apparently in a matter of a year or something every pokemon migrated there

that's not a really realistic explanation considering one of this gen's themes was also unity and in this case intended as migration which was also pretty much what has funded this region
>>
>>28835888
>>28836057
Top kek
>>
File: 1474585340482.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474585340482.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>28831818
>pokemon that don't evolve until after level 40 are bad and/or unique to this gen
>colress is bad
>rosa is bad
>skyla is bad
>easiest elite 4
>>
>>28835888
Trips confirm, kill yourselves unovabortions
>>
File: nothing but trash.jpg (81KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
nothing but trash.jpg
81KB, 499x497px
>>28831818
>shitty sprites
>tryhard story
>skyla
>worst champion (alder)
>colress
>shittiest looking protagonists (Nate and Rosa)
>the sequels barely fixed anything and instead tacked on more useless shit
>>
Triggered sinnohfag alert
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>28831818
>>
>>28835603
Easiest e4 is Gen I's because of the shit AI and shit movepools. This isn't arguable.
>>
>>28832784
capitalist shellder is GOAT and its anime episode is hilarious
>>
>>28839353

Nice shit job pointing out minor "flaws" with little to back any of it up.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.