[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /waiting a week after release/ here? That is, people who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: sun_moon_video_thumbnail.jpg (80KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun_moon_video_thumbnail.jpg
80KB, 578x327px
Who /waiting a week after release/ here? That is, people who didn't preorder and aren't buying the games until they have a set amount of info uncovered? For me I need to meet several criteria before I even think about forking over money to Game Freak:

- MUST exceed the paltry 70 new mons of X and Y
- Post game content of some sort, doesn't even have to be a battle frontier just something substantial
- I must know all the new Pokémon barring any mythicals or legendaries tucked away inside
- Retarded trail mix eoute (1 new Pokemon + 9 old pokemon) kept to a minimum
- I must know what moves they learn upon leveling up and if they're shitmon tier or not

I'm not going into this blindly. I got burned in X and Y badly, I am not making the same mistake twice.
>>
Why not test it, when cia leaks mid october? Then see, if it's worth the moneys
>>
congrats for not being sheeple like everyone who disagrees with you
>>
>>28830535
I'm /euro/ so I don't have much of a choice now.
>>
>>28830535
>>28830588
>wanting to spoil yourself completely
>>
>>28830535
Why don't you just wait for leaks? In a month's time, everything about the game will be known
>>
>>28830535
everyone in Europe because nintendo hates us
>>
>>28830535
Why would you have to wait a week after release.
Literally everything will be known about the game late October.
>>
>>28830535
You do realize its going to leak before release right?
I have it pre-ordered, but I'm prepared to cancel if they manage to fuck it up. My list of demands is smaller, however. all I ask is for atleast DP or BW level post-game. I'd prefer B2W2 but expecting a generational introduction to have that much content is a bit much. Also, having at least 80 new pokemon would be nice.
>>
>>28830535
Everything is going to be revealed before release and you know it. You're not going to have to wait a week for nothing.
>>
File: hehhe.jpg (44KB, 400x267px)
hehhe.jpg
44KB, 400x267px
>>28830535
>MUST exceed the paltry 70 new mons of X and Y
so no buy right op haha
>>
By the way,

>I hated XY

Leave now, SM is not for you.
>>
>>28830557
Wait, what .cia leaks?
>>
>>28831039
They're releasing 2DSes with Sun and Moon preinstalled early, and they also have to be shipped early. Somebody will have that floating around.
>>
>>28831039
>First ever Chinese translation
>Chinks can't be trusted with anything
>For evidence, the starter leaks leaked earlier than any other starter was leaked and surprise surprise the Chinese leaked it
>Major leak with most evidence is Chinese too
>All Pokemon games now come with all languages

It's going to be leaked, only an idiot would think otherwise.
>>
>>28830535
You're fucking retarded OP

This has to be a bait thread though so I guess you got me.
>>
>>28830535
Oh stop bullshitting. If you're so deep into Pokemon that you're posting about it on a korean pictograph board, you're going to buy this game. Don't kid yourself.

And do people really hate XY that much? I really enjoyed it. It had plenty of new features. I think the total overhaul the graphics and game engine got more than justifies the loss of any post-game shit. Sure, there weren't many new Pokemon, but I think what was there was great. I'm not gonna flip a shit that we don't get 100+ new Pokemon every generation when in reality I'm not going to train more than a dozen of them anyway.

I don't think it was as good as Gen 4 or 5 overall, but it was still pretty great.
>>
>>28831219
Dumb fucking kalosperm
>>
>>28830535
I liked X&Y ( not ORAS though ), and will preorder it 3 days before it comes out to get the amazon prime unadvertised discount that all DS games seem to have.
>>
Bra-fucking-vo for you. Like any of us give a shit about what you're doing. How did you get burned badly? Does your life somehow revolve around playing Pokemon? Is your income based on how many new Pokemon there are in a game? If it hurt you emotionally then you're a complete fucking loser. Now go fuck off and bother your mom with your shitty problems.
>>
>>28831219
I like XY and ORAS, hating it is just a meme to fit in around here.

>>28831266
You get the discount regardless of when you order it.
>>
>>28831289
>I like eating shit 24/7

Damn bruh you sure showed him...
>>
>>28830535
You sound like an entitled faggot
>>
>>28831291
No. It's the only opinion you're allowed to have. Now hate!
>>
>>28831262
I'm 30, you tool.

>>28831291
I like XY, but ORAS let me down. Honestly, I think it's just that Hoenn is a weak region. I had a hard time enjoying Emerald when I played it 10 years ago.
>>
>>28831219
Don't you have anything better to do than sucking GF's tiny chink penis all the fucking time?
>>
>>28831332
Wow so you're grossly overage AND espouse shit taste? Not even a unovabortion elitist? I don't know what to tell you. You're like some sort of Chris-chan tier autist who never grew up and continues suckling on the teat of media corporations because that's all your fit to do.
>>
>>28831332
>Honestly, I think it's just that Hoenn is a weak region
No way, the leveling curve was broken. The game has always been shit if you aren't lower level then the main antagonists, but I found myself avoiding trainers because I couldn't keep from being the same level as gyms and the elite four.

The whole game was just WAY too easy, and trying to make it fun made it even worse. Then I died to stupid champion's god damn Mega. First time I wiped in a pokemon game since the 90s. It might have been a fun experience except for all the work to make it challenging, it never was and then the champ one shots all my boys with his last pokemon.
>>
>ITT: wah wah you hate things I like you're entitled vs wah wah you like things I hate you're an apologist

literally every "discussion" about gen 6 ever. I don't know who's worse right now
>>
>>28831376
The thread wasn't even going to shit until kalosperms got butthurt and came in halfway... Sooo yeah I'd mark the apologists up one for this one.
>>
>>28830535
I don't know if i'll wait a week. I'm definitely going to buy one version of SuMo, but the only thing i'm waiting on is knowing which pokemon is exclusive to each game.

I bought X solely because it had Clawncher
>>
>>28830535
It sucked to be too late for the BW2 party, and got stuck with gen VI for a while.

I ain't making the same mistake again. Buying on release.
>>
>>28831386
>this thread was great until someone disagreed with me

this is why I'm not sure
>>
>>28830535
>I must know all the new Pokémon
>I must know what moves they learn upon leveling up and if they're shitmon tier or not

You already sound like the life of the party. You seriously don't want any surprises? That's pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>28830535
I'm definatley gonna buy it regardless because I'm pokemon trash and even if it turns out disappointing when compared to the other titles I'll probably still enjoy for what it is. That being said, being an european and the info about the game being out before I can buy it (even in the off chance a leak is not released), I do intend to take a peek to the pokedex and other minor things. I just enjoy it that way.
Also I think it's fair to wait a while to buy a game to see if it's worth it, but having a bucket list of conditions you won't buy the game without seems a little excessive
>>
>>28830557
He means the demo and that's probably gonna be on the 12
>>
How do you call yourself a pokemon fan and NOT play the games?

I don't understand.
>>
>>28830535

Nah. There's enough information already to conclude that it's worth my purchase. And if it turns out to be terrible, I'm out what, $40? Oh well.
>>
I'm in the UK, where it's coming out a week later anyway.
I don't WANT to look at the new Pokemon before I play, but also I have no will power and love browsing /vp/ when new games release!
>>
>>28831386

This thread was shit right out of the gate, m8. I can't understand people who want literally everything spoiled for them before they'll play a game.
>>
File: 1474928941023.gif (415KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474928941023.gif
415KB, 500x281px
>>28830535
I just really cant understand this logic. Unless money is a significant concern for you, if you care about pokemon enough to frequent this board why would you not buy the game and play it? That's not to say you should like it and be a blind fanboy. But i assume you're a pokemon enthusiast to some degree. Dont you want to be apart of the conversation? To render a verdict of your own instead of going with the consensus of the game?

Obviously you cant do that with every game series, but if you care enough about pokemon to come to this board and actually make your own thread you clearly give a shit about the franchise to some extent. Dont you want to be able to say "Yeah I played Sun and Moon. It was shit. Here's exactly why..."
>>
>>28831872

This. As soon as the first actual in-game leaks from someone who got an early copy start coming in, I'm going dark.
>>
>>28831872
You can't imagine why somebody who gives no fucks about the story and is only in it for the pokemon and gameplay would want to know what all the new pokemon are, whether or not they are any good, and if there's any post-game content?

What is it like, anon? To be retarded?
>>
Pokemon has been the same game for 20 years. If you want a different game go play yokai or digimon. If you like the franchise but not the games look at PMD, Go, Shuffle, Conquest, Detective.

You have the right to not give GF your money but you really can't expect them to care or cater to you. The games you hate sold millions so they have no interest in you.
>>
>>28831920
That really doesn't make any sense. How can anyone like monsters and gameplay designed for children that much that the rest of the game's features are paltry in comparison? Are you a child?
>>
>>28831707
Yeah, no.
I'm not talking about the demo.
I'm talking about the game itself leakin somewhen october
>>
>>28830557
How fucking old are you? Learn how commas work dude
>>
>>28832669
It's like a warped poem or something
>>
>>28832004
Not anon, but vgcfags like us don't really care about anything story-related and would rather have everything technic about the game spread out before us so we can quickly get to teambuilding ASAP
>>
>>28832681
Technical*, whoops
>>
>>28830535
Sure captain autismo.
>>
File: 1474161696775.png (82KB, 320x353px)
1474161696775.png
82KB, 320x353px
>>28832004
>How can anyone like monsters and gameplay designed for children that much that the rest of the game's features are paltry in comparison?
>the rest of the game's features
What other features? The OP has accounted for the gameplay and the pokemon as you've pointed out in your own post. All that's left is the actual story and that's always been a thin shell of reasoning for going out and fighting with your pokemon.

Please stop pretending.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.