[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We write the plot for the successor to Pokemon Generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 4

File: Pokémon_Generations_logo.png (54KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Generations_logo.png
54KB, 300x141px
ITT We write the plot for the successor to Pokemon Generations one word at a time.
>>
Red
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>28827185
Dies
>>
IT'S
>>
THE
>>
NUTSHACK
>>
WALNUT
>>
>>28827201
NUTSHACK
>>
PECAN
>>
NUTSHACK
>>
>>28827175
ASSBURGERS
>>
Blue
>>
dies
>>
is
>>
sad
>>
not
>>
happy
>>
new
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
BIGGER
>>
waifu
>>
mystery
>>
NiGGeR
>>
good
>>
wut
>>
File: getouttaherewithyourfaggotshit.png (9KB, 126x116px) Image search: [Google]
getouttaherewithyourfaggotshit.png
9KB, 126x116px
>>28827307
>gorilla warfare
memester spotted.
>>
bulge
>>
protag
>>
BEES
>>
growing
>>
quality
>>
pants
>>
greninja-ash
>>
antidisestablishmentarianism
>>
flygonite
>>
shin
>>
megami
>>
tensei
>>
undressing
>>
the
>>
undies
>>
protagonist
>>
BISCUITS HOPS ON COMMENTARY. ART NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS ASS, SKULLGIRLS IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" ARTURO SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BISCUITS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO MONSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DIVE KICK TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS ARTS HAND HOVERS OVER THE MIXER. "YO ART, WHENS BLAZGREEN?" ART NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BISCUITS' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY E-SPORTS "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN NECK FROM SHERRY ?" BISCUITS ASKS THE STREAM. ART KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BISCUITS BLOWING IT UP". ART MUTES BISCUITS MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT NECK AND TONSILS
>>
is
>>
Ogon’ po gotovnosti
>>
>>28827345
Oh really? That's what tipped you off? Fucking brilliant, mate.
>>
>>28827421
chicken
>>
cummies
>>
cyka
>>
blyat
>>
battle frontier
>>
radical
>>
fig
>>
feminists
>>
Ethan
>>
rhyperior
>>
saves
>>
Johto
>>
vanilluxe
>>
dededeluxe
>>
mega-evolved
>>
does
>>
he?
>>
Alice
>>
verlisify
>>
meow
>>
paws
>>
G-Gundam
>>
Whitney's
>>
Clefairy
>>
>>28827175
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted by a pokemon professor a pokemon with girls name. Overjoyed, he proceeds to fuck it up its bootyhole because beta cucks can never get women. Also something about alternate universes. Anime ends in an orgy.
>>
uses
>>
Metronome
>>
ADEN: This is it, Yugi. Me and you. The final battle. The duel that everyone’s been waiting for. I’m not gonna hold back.

YUGI: You bet, Jaden. This is going to be super special awesome! I can’t wait to see your strength.

JADEN: Well, alright then. Yugi, it's time to spit some rhymes! (Music in the background)

YUGI: Bring it on, Ja— wait, what? (beat; music continues) Oh, you have got to be f*cking kidding me.
>>
Red
>>
Yellow
>>
Blue
>>
Green
>>
Green
>>
Green
>>
Green
>>
Alola
>>
Breen
>>
Neil Breen
>>
Masuda
>>
release
>>
Jews
>>
During
>>
HOWEVER
>>
it failed
>>
with
>>
my
>>
cooc
>>
butthole
>>
bouncing
>>
>>28827800
clit
>>
>>28827175
Red dies. IT'S THE NUTSHACK WALNUT NUTSHACK PECAN NUTSHACK ASSBURGERS! Blue dies. Is sad, not happy. New BIGGER waifu mystery. NiGGeR good wut bulge. Protag BEES growing quality pants. Greninja-Ash antidisestablishmentarianism Flygonite shin megami tensei undressing the undies. Protagonist is chicken cummies cyka blyat. Battle frontier radical fig feminists. Ethan Rhyperior saves Johto. Vanilluxe dededeluxe mega-evolved, does he? Alice verlisify meow paws G-Gundam. Whitney's Clefairy uses Metronome. Red Yellow Blue Green Green Green Green Alola Breen. Masuda release jews during HOWEVER it failed with my cooc butthole bouncing clit.
>>
nigger
>>
smell
>>
Probopass
>>
watermelons
>>
Sexy
>>
>>28827188
Beethoven doesn't even have his picture on a bubblegum card.
>>
Clawitzer
>>
Delelelele whoooop
>>
File: 1474987557656.png (413KB, 706x475px) Image search: [Google]
1474987557656.png
413KB, 706x475px
I'll try to combine all these replies soon.
>>
Hell.
>>
Heaven
>>
File: 1471926748464.png (213KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1471926748464.png
213KB, 873x623px
Red dies.

IT'S THE NUTSHACK. WALNUT NUTSHACK, PECAN NUTSHACK, ASSBURGERS!

Blue dies.

Is sad, not happy new. Bigger waifu, mystery nigger. "Good?" "Wut." Bulge Protag bees growing quality pants. Greninja-Ash = antidisestablishmentarianism flygonite.

Shin Megami Tensei undressing the undies protagonist. Is Ogon’ po gotovnosti cummies? Cyka blyat, Battle Frontier.

Radical fig feminists. Ethan-Rhyperior saves Johto. Vanilluxe dededeluxe mega-evolved. Does he? Alice Verlisify meow paws. G-gundam.

Whitney's Clefairy uses metronome. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green Green Green Green Alola Breen. Neil Breen, Masuda release Jews during...

HOWEVER, it failed with my cooc butthole bouncing clit. Nigger smell Probopass watermelons.

Sexy Clawitzer, delelelele whoooop.~
>>
Meanwhile
>>
in
>>
gulag
>>
Misty
>>
OP
>>
is
>>
Jewish
>>
furfag
>>
Heliolisk
>>
maid
>>
o
>>
The
>>
chicken
>>
Orgasmed
>>
ass
>>
gulag
>>
Digimon
>>
>>28830903
shit
>>
hakai
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
>>
My
>>
groin
>>
Steven
>>
>>28827307
https://youtu.be/0Yms2GqqNz8
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.