[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread your current job or field of study dictates what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: ShauntalLibrary.jpg (1MB, 1089x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ShauntalLibrary.jpg
1MB, 1089x1200px
In this thread your current job or field of study dictates what types of pokemon you can use in the pokemon world.

If you're not currently working or going to college/uni base the type of pokemon off of your interests and hobbies.

Easy mode: Explain why that type relates to your field of study, job, and interests.

Hard mode: Make a full team of pokemon using the types you chose and explain how each pokemon relates to your studies, job etc.
>>
Architect: steel type
>>
Teacher, this trainer class is ridiculous.

First they all own pokemon capable of mega evolving.

The only egg groups they don't use is mineral.

They don't specialize on any type but prefer canine and bug Pokémon.

Im pretty much free to choose almost everything in the dex outside of legends and mono mineral egg group Pokémon.
>>
Antiquing, often of the deceased's property. holy shit, ghost types, awesome they're my favs.
>>
Not employed these days, doing the stay at home parent thing. Hobby is writing fantasy stories though (not very good at it), so, maybe dragons and faeries?
>>
I work at Pizza Hut and my interests are in entomology, so I'd say Volcarona
>>
>>28807668
OP here. I can't remember what I wrote last time, but I think I said Psychic would be the most fitting? Now I'm stuck between fairy and psychic.

I'm going back to college to be a Library Technician. I basically just work with books, computers and people all day. I shelve books, catalog them, help people do research, find books and run library programs. Depending on the type of library I work in all of this varies quite a lot (public vs. corporate vs. university vs. heritage/museum, they're all really unique).

Fairy types are mainly based on folklore and the fantasy genre, so I like how it's basically tied to a genre of books I grew up and still read today.

Psychic types may seem like the obvious choice, but to me they would probably suit a more brainy type of job. Like a scientist or psychiatrist or even a doctor. Some field where they could really use their powers, I guess. Though they'd never run out of stuff to read, haha.

Maybe later I'll make a team for both type and decide then.
>>
>>28807841
Libraryanon here. I definitely think you have a wide range of choices regarding types. Dragon, fairy, and even ghost. Normal type would work well with being a stay-at-home parent, lots of cute cuddly creatures to amuse and look after the little ones.
>>
I work for a major Post Office, which would obviously consist of Delibirds waddling about and probably a few Machokes to do the package lifting and sorting onto trucks (but main flying type, obviously).

My team would probably consist of:

Delibird - Post Office helper and personal Santa Claus for the holidays

Hoppip - Unavoidable during the summer and cute to boot! It'd be a regular Pokémon to see floating about.

Ledyba - Also unavoidable when they crowd into your home for the colder months. Would probably pick a shiny out of the batch.

That'd be my team, and if I know myself it'd be impossible to handle anymore. Hell, in the end I'd more than likely only have a non-competitive Delibird if we're being realistic, as I hate conflict and would abhor pitting Pokémon against each other.
>>
>>28807668
> Math student
> going into game design
I guess Psychic-types, then? I dunno. I don't think there are any pokémon based off of combinatorics.
>>
I work at really old theater, it's like 70 years old and rumored to be haunted, so probably some ghost Pokémon. I'm also in independent wrestling so Machamp would be cool to have to train with.
I'm into art too, so maybe I'd have a Smeargle.
>>
>>28808483
Elygem for ideas and helpful suggestions if you stick with psychic, but a Porygon is a companion that would make the most sense for you. Once you find a job and graduate, your Porygon would be given an Up-Grade and become Porygon2.

Just watch out for any Dubious Disks.
>>
Hoping to be a Policeman/CSI
I really have no Idea what typing, if amything Fighting/Psychic could work.
>>
>>28808652
Growlithe, duh
>>
>>28808582
Misdreavus would absolutely be lurking in any theatre playing horror movies, since it loves to terrify/see terrified people.
>>
>>28808652
If policeman, Growlithe. If CSI, Gumshoos.
>>
>>28808725
>>28808675
Growlithe it is
>>
Studying Mechatronics Engineering in college.

Klinklang(Machine Design)
Magnezone(Magnetism)
Porygon Z(Programming)
Donphan(Dynamics)
Genesect(Robotics)
Heatran(Thermodynamics)
>>
>>28808304
Decided to be lazy and pick three for each type. I probably wouldn't have a full team anyways, doesn't really seem convenient.

Fairy:
Clefable - Could help float to the high shelves that I couldn't reach. Would probably love the quietness of the library and helping out with library programs like arts + crafts, storytime for kids, etc.
Klefki - Would hold the keys to the rare and reference collection. Would probably also be good at security.
Morelull - A literal walking nightlight. Could stay up with me reading or help me fall alseep with their sleep spores.

Psychic:
Slowking - Kind of like a second worker really. Can basically do anything that needs to be done in a library.
Sigilyph - Security. Could wander the aisles making sure no-one steals or damages the books. Also guard the library at night or during holidays.
Oranguru - Would probably love to read and shelve materials or clean up the library. Anything working with their hands.

After this I kind of realized I really like both of these types. Definitely my top two. Though I still can't pick one, heh.
>>
Bumping for the night. I'm hoping this thread will still be up in the morning.
>>
Artist, but fuck no I'm not going to own that tryhard bimbo Smearshit
>>
physics major here, specifically astrophysics
Lunatone and Solrock for my pokes i guess
as for type, im not so sure, psychic?
>>
What kind of pokémon would a whore use? Fairy/poison and waifumons? Bruxish/jynx also.
>>
File: 1474505619002.png (25KB, 701x413px) Image search: [Google]
1474505619002.png
25KB, 701x413px
>>28807668
>Line Cook
I think I know which one I'll have but typing may vary.
>>
>>28810757
my preferred profession
>>
File: 1472589052138.png (852KB, 710x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472589052138.png
852KB, 710x645px
>>28807668
>Art student
>Going into game design and concept
Normal and electric would probably fit me right now i think

For a team my shouldermon would be Smeargle because art obviously.
My ace would be Ampharos, it's one of my favourites and it would help to keep my electricity going i guess?
My tank would be snorlax, I'm a lazy piece of shit and procrastinate everything. I'd probably nap a lot with Snorlax.
Porygon and rotom would help me code the games and probably help me with other stuff.
Blissey would be my last pokemon.
>>
File: rotom-dex2.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-dex2.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>>28807668
>literally only go to school and play pokemon
>planning to kill myself after I play sunmoon
Type: Electric/???

Team: 6 rotom dexes
>>
>>28807668
Baker
Fire Types because I'm in and out of industrial-size ovens all day and constantly get blasted with 350F and higher air.

Charmander - Heats the stonefire forge
Chimchar - Pulls the racks out of the oven without gloves because based fire-type

That's it. Over time they'd evolve and I'd still be a noteworthy ingame NPC.
>>
>>28807668
Nurse here.
Caring type pokemons are the best for this job:
Maybe:

-Audino: For her capability to hear the heartbeat and feeling of people.
- Alomomola: Has the ability to heal wounds. It'll be useful for those pressure ulcers.
- Sylveon: Friendly pokemon. It can calmp some patients.

Ugh... so much PINK
>>
I work in a job that, I'm fairly sure, does not exist in the Pokémon World, as I'm stationed on the Tobacco Kiosk at a supermarket. Given I don't smoke myself I would probably discourage people from smoking and make them aware of the health risks- and how better than with the help of my Weezing?

For general supermarket help, though, a Pokémon that could help someone find something they need help locating would be cool, but radar and echolocation won't help find stationery items so a Pokémon with a great memory for where things are kept would be handy- we all know elephants never forget, so a cute little Phanpy would be ideal.

Hobbies-wise, I like wrestling so Hawlucha seems a good bet. I also like video games so a Rotom would probably help keep old machines running smoothly. I also write for a comic book online so a Smeargle artist partner would he great!

And the Squirtle line is my personal favourite so probably a Blastoise to round things off!
>>
I work for Child Protective Services--not sure what type of Pokémon best fits that...
>>
>>28813844
An Audino and a Luxray would serve you well, me thinks.
What do you do?
>>
File: 1473397550812.jpg (101KB, 1001x736px) Image search: [Google]
1473397550812.jpg
101KB, 1001x736px
>Electrician
>Get free choice of best type
>>
>classroom assistant
Idk, psychic? Since it's primarily about encouraging thinking/learning?
>>
>>28813952
fighting
>>
>>28813872
I'm specifically in investigations, meaning I conduct interview with families to determine whether there is any truth to allegations. it sounds kind of adversarial but another part of my job is connecting people with services and I generally like to do my job in a friendly way instead of kicking the door down and waving my badge in some poor dad's face. Audino is definitely a good choice
>>
>>28814269
Heh, I didn't want to make assumptions, but I thought that. Remember that Luxray can see through solid matter and that makes it a must have for any investigations in my opinion.
>>
>Linguistics
>Unown
Fucking hell.

>Nighttime janitor
>Trash line
Fucking. Hell.

Just kill me, I'm worth nothing to this world.
>>
>>28810757
Obviously ditto. Dark type possibly.

You could use psychic mons to hypnotize and steal all the john's money.
>>
>>28813952
Probably a mix of psychic and normal depending what age of the students. I imagine they would all love a smeargle to help with art class, or a fluffy cat or dog to help settle them down.
>>
>Funeral Director/Mortician

Guess I get a mix of ghosts and pokemon to help ease the bereaved.
>>
What kind of Pokemon would someone in online advertising use?
>>
>>28813629
Blissey or Chancey
>>
Mentally ill homeless person

I guess... things like rats, garbage, anything that's dirty and lowly
>>
Auto worker, I mostly work with sand. Hoping to get into an electrician apprenticeship soon. So steel/ground, with some electrics in the future.
>>
I'm a lit major and I wanna die

Gengar
Smeargle
Spiritomb
Alakazam
Chandalure
>>
>>28816371
>lit
I'd like a BigMac Menu with medium fries, thanks.
>>
Epidemiologist/Public Health director with a focus on LGBTQ needs and Water Conservation is the full description.
So Poison, Water, Fairy, Normal
>>
>>28816332
Klingklang
Steelix
Magneton
Quagsire
Sandslash/alola Sandslash

Maybe a few water and ice types too since I'm from Michigan
>>
>desk job in the medical field

Fuck I guess I'll have a bunch of pink shits because nurse joy. Blissey I can handle.

Maybe ones that learn heal bell/aromatherapy/aqua ring? What would fit for all the data entry and paperwork?
>>
>>28816500
wait wait I work in a nursing home and people are always dying, can I have ghost types or would that be rude?
>>
Electrician. OK hard mode: go.

Porygon-Z, assuming he has a built-in multimeter.

Charjabug would make a good plug tester.

Plusle and Minun would be good helpers, fetching shit for me while also being able to run wire through tight spaces.

Rotom could test for any faults in wire pulled through conduit by traveling through the wire, assuming he turns in to electricity when he possesses motors.

Scrafty could make a good assistant as well, helping carry shit and effectively being like a shorter apprentice/helper.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>28812387
If you're really planning to commit suicide, think of the people you'll hurt in the process.

If you think there really is no one then you aren't thinking hard enough.

If there really isn't, then get some help. It isn't worth it.
>>
File: 1473870253766.jpg (23KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473870253766.jpg
23KB, 375x500px
>>28814269
A Ralts line Pokemon would probably fit you, they sense emotions (though mostly from their trainer) but do hide from hostility and become happy when they feel happiness.
>>
I study biology with a focus on botany.
Take a wild guess about my pokemon type.
>>
I'm a case manager for troubled youth in the inner city of Philly. Primarily I help with educational or occupational placement.

I would love to hear what you pokemon you guys might think would go well with me.

Personally I think Eevee only because I have seen some of my students turn themselves into great professionals so Eevee and I would be the start of their transformation.
>>
File: 1410648810319.jpg (52KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410648810319.jpg
52KB, 500x400px
>>28807668
>In this thread your current job or field of study dictates what types of pokemon you can use in the pokemon world.
Ok, Law student here.
>Easy mode: Explain why that type relates to your field of study, job, and interests.
Probably Pokemon with Justified but those are mostly Fighting Types so I'd say Psychic Pokemon since all we do is read and try to outwit each other.
>Hard mode: Make a full team of pokemon using the types you chose and explain how each pokemon relates to your studies, job etc.
Alakazam, Wobbuffet, Meowstic, Slowking, Gardevoir, Gallade
>>
>Software developement
I guess the Porygon line and a couple of Magnemites/tons, maybe a Rotom here and there
>>
File: 1461998987344.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461998987344.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>28807668
>work from home, doing computers for my dad's company
Probably a few Steel or Electric types here and there. Though I'm essentially a clerk and they use a lot of different types. Tho the office ladies use mostly ice/grass.

>used to sell drugs
Definitely one Poison Pokemon.

>Hard-mode
Magnemite; steel/electric, might help with computers? Also I suck too hard for it's evolutions.
Mawile; it looks like it can help me type, also cute af
Tangela; Not sure why clerks use grass types, but Tangela is neat, and could hand me lots of things, like drinks. (Mr. Mime doesn't fit type sadly)
Oddish; Adorable little poison type, nothing more poisonous than someone working for their parents.
Glaceon; I'm a cold bitch, a cold ice bitch. Normal types are also clerk Pokemon, so I'd imagine it would evolve based of my cold bitchiness.
Crobat; Poison type from selling drugs(?) I'd imagine getting a new job wouldn't stop someone from having their old ones.

forgot to explain why
>>
>>28812387
If you're going to school right now there are lots of free counselling services you can check out. Please be safe Anon, and hold on.
>>
>>28816523
I think you could definitely get away with having some ghost pokemon.

Lampent's dex entry says it wanders around hospitals and nursing homes waiting for people to pass away so it can get their energy. Also litwick takes people to the otherside when it's their time so I think it would be kind of "good" if it makes them go in peace.
>>
>Optical Assistant

Pokemon with vision related abilities. Tinted Lens, Keen Eye, Compoundeyes.

Which I guess means my team would filled with bugs and birds
>>
>>28817349
>>28807788
It's interesting that both of you based your answers off of the actual trainer classes and the types they use in game.

Maybe next thread I'll add that as an extra component of the thread.

I'm the libraryanon in these threads, so I guess the closest trainer class would be clerk? As in a library clerk. I don't know if the clerk class is just for office workers and receptionists (in the females case), but I assume we have similar roles.

I wish there was a librarian class. Or a bookworm trainer class. Also a book pokemon.
>>
File: 1365117428134.jpg (288KB, 1039x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1365117428134.jpg
288KB, 1039x1629px
Former restaurant manager and current cook. Studied game design, journalism and a bit of martial arts. I'd be an NPC running a new restaurant with my Pokemon staff.

The location would be an early encounter for the player and the enemy faction, causing trouble by trying to skip out on the bill.

Trainers are welcome and I would challenge the player with the meal's bill on the line. My Pokemon would get stronger based on how many badges the opponent has.

Eventually I would trade Rotom to the player in exchange for an Eevee. Rotom becomes attached to the player and thinks it would be more helpful to the player now that the restaurant is running smoothly.

Chandelure, my head chef and excellent source of heat. Anyone that uses a Pokemon with fur in the kitchen can GTFO. Also, I'm used to have my soul stolen from me having worked in the food industry so long. When everything is running smoothly he likes to spend time in the dining area providing dynamic lighting and observe customers enjoying the fare.

Tyrogue enjoys the discipline of a well ran kitchen and helps out in the front as a waiter and in the back with stocking. Loves Chandelure's cooking. Eventually evolves into a Hitmontop.

Gardevoir, my front-of-house manager and my trusted partner. Knows my schedule better than I do and keep me on track. The customers love her, obviously. She works the bar as well and loves coffee.

Rotom came with the place and is honestly helpful...most of the time. Sometimes breaks equipment only to feel useful when he takes its place. Acts out because he feels marginalized by Elekid and Chandelure. Always behaves around Gardevoir.

Belossom is scared to death of Chandelure but respects his cooking skills. Does all the cooking that doesn't involve heat and cold (mostly prep).

Elekid works out front and loves to fix things. Doesn't like being soft-banned from the kitchen and works hard to keep everything clean (especially himself). Does not appreciate Rotom's antics.
>>
Bartender:

Squirtle: keeps those glasses clean and can provide water

Machamp: bouncer, can forcibly remove someone. it could also easily lift and move kegs. It's multiple arms would come in handy mixing drinks if it could do so without breaking glasses.

Mr. Mime: cleaning, creating barriers to keep people from behind the bar. Also capable of mixing drinks.

Sneasel: cutting up garnishes. Could pursue people who try to leave without paying.

Rotom Ice: beverage storage and ice.
>>
>>28818198
Oh and a Meowth with happy hour to increase those tips
>>
>>28816682
Ground.
>>
>>28817595
idk anon, chandelure's dex entries say the spirits it burns wander lost forever

I'd say pumpkaboo though. It leads spirits to the other side. Also I bet little old ladies would love them desu
>>
Chansey/audino/whatever :im a pharmacy clerck
Rotom/ porygon:student of computer science
Exploud:shitty guitarist
Starmie: swimmer on weekends
>>
>>28816409
>LGBTQ needs
>poison
makes sense
>>
>>28816818
>Troubled youth
-Eevee for, like you said, potential to become something great.
-Banette because it's a toy and, in a way, is a troubled youth itself (abandoned and sad/spiteful)
-Espeon. It's your Eevee's older brother and evolved through happiness. Maybe an Umbreon too.
>>
I am a Respiratory Nurse. I clean phlegm out of tracheostomy tubes because that shit's too gross for regular nurses. Also I work a lot with ventilators, those machines that breathe for people who are in comas.

No idea what my team would be, but considering the amount of phlegm I suction every day I need something with Gunk Shot.
>>
>>28818484
Pancham could be kind of good as well.
Pangoro grows up to stick up for people who are bullied. Maybe scrafty/scraggy because it's kind of based off gangsters.
>>
>>28816500
>>28818286

Alright, I think I've got it:

Audino because I prefer it design-wise over chansey, it could help out the nurses when they're understaffed and want to leave fall-risk alzheimers patients at my desk with my paranoid ass

Chingling/chimecho because it learns heal bell and its tones can alter feelings of those around them, it can calm down the confused old people when they try to escape the facility

Persian because I want something furry to keep me company all day at my desk and it could probably count money for billing stuff faster than I could. It and chingling could comfort families I'm meeting with to discuss admissions

Pumpkaboo because I like ghost types, and it could help keep my office un-haunted by the former residents by shooing them along

Dedenne to keep my phone charged because I'm on it constantly.

Herdier because who doesn't want an office dog? And they're loyal and take care of others and all that jazz
>>
>>28816406
This fat fuck is trying to order the menu
>>
Computer Science

>Porygon2

This one is pretty obvious. I prefer Porygon-Z personally but Porygon2 fits better due to it being a "legitimate" evolution.

>Rotom

A technologically-based poltergeist seems like it would fit comfortly on a team based on Comp Science. Plus its my favorite mon.

>Metagross
Its almost literally a super computer. This one is pretty obvious as well.

After that I draw a blank. I was thinking of having something fluffy or just generally comfy to keep me company and maybe a Magnezone but other than that I cant yhink of anything.
>>
>>28818533
Cubchoo and Swalot
>>
>>28807668
In college
Bio major so I guess my ace could be Reuniclus.
I'm minoring in physics and I have no idea about that, maybe a psychic type? If so I'll take espeon (I also have a cat)
Doing some computer science as well, but pretty basic so porygon.
I wrestle, and I'm good (varsity), machamp.
I own snakes so ekans/arbok.
I hunt and am a gun enthusiast, remoraid.
>>
Baker

I get pupcakes at least
>>
File: 1473964067221.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1473964067221.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>28812387
Probably doing it for the (You)s

But really anon, it's not worth it. Seek counseling and therapy. Nothing is worth taking your own life.
>>
Basically all Steel or rock types
>>
Middle school English teacher, this is gonna be fun.

>Herdier
Therapy dogs can work wonders, especially around exams. As a bonus, it could watch over the kids when I step out of the room or during recess.

>Smeargle
Not all English assignments are just writing or reading, yanno. There's illustrating sometimes.

>Murkrow
What do a raven and a writing desk have in common? Well, they both have inky quills!

>Pansear
I don't like eating cold lunches. Also good for snuggling.

>Porygon 2 or Rotom
Our grading system goes down a lot. As in, "it goes down three times a week and my students are suffering constantly" a lot.

>Unown
It's literally the alphabet. Personally, I'd likely have the ! or ? Unown. They're cute.
>>
I work in a warehouse and move boxes and pallets so strong pokemon probably fighting types.

Machamp is a must have. Conkeldur is a close second if he can put down the concrete pillars.

If I had to make a team of fighting types to be an NPC it would be Machamp, Toxicroak, Hawlucha and Medicham.
>>
I'm the OP of this thread and thought I would get a feel for if you anons want to make this a regular thing where people can post trainer cards, teams, or drawings of their teams and fill-out stuff like what your battle quotes would be, starter pokemon, town, stuff like that.

Kind of like a self-insert NPC character thread minus the roleplaying and tripcodes of the OC threads.
>>
>>28817890
Yes trainer classes got all kind of funny perks to them, they come to shine on random teams created at battle facilities.
>>
>>28819558
I personally really enjoy this type of thread, because it's an inoffensive/safe glimpse behind the anonymity. it's cool to read about what people do and having no other identifying information attached means no one's too self-conscious to participate. I'm not super into trainer cards and stuff but I'd like to see more of these/comfy threads than "leakfags BTFO" and "which vaguely humanoid monster is the most fuckable"
>>
>>28816643
good point! I think I would go Kirlia. caught in a Friend Safari for bonus good vibes
>>
>>28807668
I work with Pre-K - 6th grade at a community centers daycare and after-school program. I work with the preschool side during lunch and nap time and then the after-school program in the afternoon after my short lunch.
Anyway, here's my list:

>Metagross
For crunching numbers while I help kids with their homework. Also it can float so I'd use it to get to work instead of the bus

>Meowstic
For both play, and yawn for kids who don't go to sleep.

>Malamar
For discipline

Also Psychic because I'm a psych major
And I didn't read about the type restrictions until after I got started so I replaced Haunter with Malamar
>>
hmmm Psychology and moonrunes double major

pretty good choices desu. I wanna be a therapist or teach English in Japan so let's see

Gardevoir: empathy powers and mind reading make my job easier
Swoobat: use those sound waves that make people happy for Pokemon-assisted therapy
Musharna: dream reading and interpretation

and finally Whishcash, Ninetales and Mawile from my travels to glorious Nippon
>>
>>28820399
Well the trainer cards, drawings, would be optional of course. It's just something that people can do if they really want to.

If it gets too attention-whorish I could always remove it from the OP in the next thread.

I just think that these threads would be a nice regular thing to have. It's interesting to see how varied /vp/ is. I'll try it after this thread 404's and see how it works out and make changes if necessary.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.