[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I tell you a little about the game I'm making? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 32

File: slider0.png (165KB, 798x592px) Image search: [Google]
slider0.png
165KB, 798x592px
Can I tell you a little about the game I'm making?

I'm an avid monster breeder/collecting fan and I decided to make a game with a heavy focus on breeding.
>>
File: breeding.png (82KB, 3216x2304px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.png
82KB, 3216x2304px
Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhp2V8g9yho
>>
Damn, I wanna play it now! I hope it comes to steam. Anyway, this looks incredible.
>>
File: starters (3).png (382KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
starters (3).png
382KB, 800x388px
>>28806054
Damn Bowl a gravy, thank you!

I'm glad you liked it, anything in particular you're interested in trying out?

We're trying to give the battle system a fairly unique spin too, you build up energy by switching monsters and when you finally attack all the built-up energy powers up the attack and gives buffs, etc.
>>
File: mon.png (17KB, 1132x265px) Image search: [Google]
mon.png
17KB, 1132x265px
I'm the programmer, but I do make most of the monsters as well (although the other monster guy is more talented than me).

Here's a few I've made recently.

We're aiming for 200 (but hopefully more) monsters by release (spring) but each monster also has six possible variations, so you're looking at about 1200 monsters.

We hope to add a few surprises too.
>>
Will it be on steam someday?
The Trailer looks really nice.
>>
Whats the launch window?
>>
This looks good. Just make a ton of monsters and make a sort of breed fusion mutations
Like if i mate the grey whale and the scythe a scythe might come out from the babys head
>>
File: CtJ2u_yWgAApOjJ.jpg (238KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CtJ2u_yWgAApOjJ.jpg
238KB, 2000x2000px
>>28806154

I'm trying to get on greenlight as fast as I can. Right now I'm prepping for Saturday's live stream where we'll announce the greenlight date and a demo date.

During the stream we're going to show some new gameplay, and let the viewers choose what monsters we breed together.

We're also going to have our musician preview some tracks.

twitter.com/crowns_dev
>>
I remember this, it's looking great.
>>
>>28806093
Day 1 purchase from me. Goodluck with development.
>>
So we're all just ignoring this thread and pretending it's not real while he responds to himself to badly market it, right? Good.
>>
File: FjReeEKw.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FjReeEKw.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>>28806173
Spring 2017, although we will have a demo out in the next few weeks.

The demo will actually have a lot to do, and you can even mod it with your own monsters!
>>
>>28806187
Here i open my mouth just looking at yhe screens
My bad uve already thought of it and if i could give you a tip : evolutions arent a bad idea its the pokemon and digimons charm
>>
File: yPauIWA.png (63KB, 1904x652px) Image search: [Google]
yPauIWA.png
63KB, 1904x652px
>>28806187
We're all about those mutations.

We're going to make as many as we possibly can.
>>
File: EmperorMug.png (115KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorMug.png
115KB, 510x546px
>>28806213
>he thinks people don't appreciate other games too
>>
File: Darwhol.png (934KB, 2416x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Darwhol.png
934KB, 2416x1304px
>>28806189
:)

Here's some monster lore for this guy:

>Darwhol is a rare behemoth that lingers just beyond the shore. Seeking to reclaim the land that its ancestors once inhabited, Darwhol has begun to grow hands and claws instead of fins and its tail has already begun to change shape.
>>
I like this
>>
Will breeding use any kind of genetics? This is something I find to be missing from most monster games, monsters carrying recessive and dominant characteristics, abilities or bonuses. Most go with the pokemon route of going MAXIMUM and just maxing stats through breeding with very few other reasons to do so.
>>
File: winner.jpg (76KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
76KB, 1024x707px
>>28806241
Oh, did you have a similar idea? I'd really like to hear it?

I just feel like evolutions will tread a little too close to our clear inspiration. We are trying to forge our own identity a bit, with mutations and the grimmer atmosphere.
>>
>breeding
ADD SEX MINIGAMES OP. "Groundbreaking mechanics!"
>>
>>28806243
>breeding changes appearance
>>28806277
>whale with arms

Yes I want this.
>>
I honestly thought this was gonna be crap, but it looks very nice and interesting. Surely going to my wishlist once it's greenlit
Love the music and the style. Monsters are super cute and well designed
>>
File: taupsyForms.png (50KB, 1825x410px) Image search: [Google]
taupsyForms.png
50KB, 1825x410px
>>28806323
Yep!

When breeding, each monster provides a "gene" to the equation and a "chromosome expression" dictates which traits are taken down/expressed. You can obtain certain items late-game that let you heavily influence the chromosome expression.
>>
I really really like how this looks.
How many basesprites which are not just recolours do you plan to include?
>>
So what are the types all about? The Will one is like the proper one or what?
>>
>>28806359
The middle one is super.
Can you show what was breeded to get here?
Can you breed these forms with something else and get one with 4 distinct traits?
>>
File: t.png (19KB, 190x185px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
19KB, 190x185px
>>28806357
Thanks anon,

I'm hoping people have fun and mod in their own creatures too, we're adding full support for that sort of thing.

Of course online trading and battling will be bound to vanilla creatures for balance reasons.
>>
File: shatner.jpg (312KB, 758x630px) Image search: [Google]
shatner.jpg
312KB, 758x630px
>>28806268
>he thinks that we are not on /vp/
>>
File: BeltBeast.png (9KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
BeltBeast.png
9KB, 210x200px
>>28806378
200 at the very minimum.

There'll also be a tamogatchi/digimon digital pet device that you can download a creature onto and it will get experience as you walk around.

Hoping to tie it in with legit pedometer functions on mobile devices.
>>
File: embryp.png (55KB, 292x316px) Image search: [Google]
embryp.png
55KB, 292x316px
>>28806383
Psycho - Sadistic/Mind Games
Brute - Raw force and Brutality
Will - Defenses, can withstand attacks
Relentless - Speed and Endurance
Unstable - A Reactive form that can't be predicted.

The above list is like:

>Rocks
>Paper
>Scissors

In that it's super effective against what's above it.

Pic related is concept art for the monster embryo. Oh yeah, you can have monster embryos.
>>
>>28806421
ok dont do this
>>
File: Emperor and Sangunius 2.jpg (173KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor and Sangunius 2.jpg
173KB, 1000x1200px
>>28806414
>he thinks this would be better on the hellish nightmare that is /v/ or an unrelated board
>>
File: midas.png (3KB, 226x222px) Image search: [Google]
midas.png
3KB, 226x222px
>>28806395
So the middle is the Will type variant, so if you breed with a Will type you're likely to get it.

Attached is a possible mate that would produce it, the golden tortoise Madis.
>>
File: Scavengeist.png (79KB, 365x331px) Image search: [Google]
Scavengeist.png
79KB, 365x331px
>>28806395
Yep!
>>
>>28806093
Do you have anything like the quiz in the game that we can take ahead of time to find out what monster type is best for us personality wise?

I think that's such an interesting concept!
>>
>>28806401
>Of course online trading and battling will be bound to vanilla creatures

sad, but it would probably end up anyway with the playerbase's breeding genepool getting polluted by hitlerdicks.
>>
>>28806421
1200 at the very minimum, sorry.
>>
>>28806494
Wouldn't?
>>
Check this site for inspiration, that guy is a supreme monster design critic and collects interesting stuff.

http://www.bogleech.com/
>>
>>28806466
You can just ignore it, it's more of an easter-egg than anything.

>>28806536
Unfortunately the only way to take it is to play, but there'll be a demo out in the next couple of weeks, so you could just try that!
>>
>>28806538
Yeah, hitlerdicks with 999 in every stat.
>>
>>28806576
Nah
>>
>>28805943
>>28805906
It certainly has potential to be something nice, but there is certainly room for improvement. A few sprites look janky, a few menu or transition sequences could be tightened up, etc. there are a few stylistic choices I could give opinions on, like the wild monster transition should have two teeth instead of one, or that the player character looks stupid, whatever
>>
>>28806606
Sorry, meant to say Yes
>>
>>28806328
Let's say you bring the whale back to the shore and make it accustomed to water it will evolve into something that can live once again in water with fins & all
if i bring it to a cliff it could grow things to help it to survive the place you know

maybe a little to complicated?
>>
File: Epheal.png (196KB, 630x632px) Image search: [Google]
Epheal.png
196KB, 630x632px
>>28806607
Well I'm always interested in all sorts of input.

All the sprites are reviewed every few weeks to be touched-up/redesigned as necessary but ultimately not everyone will love every monster design.

The menus and transitions have been cleaned up a lot since June (when the trailer was made).

I'm interested in your stylistic points, feel free to elaborate.
>>
>>28806401
>I'm hoping people have fun and mod in their own creatures too, we're adding full support for that sort of thing.

Holy fuckoles, THAT got my attention. And with the relatively simple artstyle, even a less skilled person could make a reasonably good-looking monster, even if they have to make it Unstable. Nice, nice, VERY nice. I'll make sure to tell all my coworkers about this.
>>
You mentioned a griimer atmosphaere.
How edgy will it get, can monsters die, nuzlocke style?
How about the characcter?
>>
>>28806656
To be honest, I need to keep myself reigned in. I'd make a billion combinations with a unique combination for every possible monster.

But I still need to develop the engine, etc. as well.

That's why I'm going to add plenty of content for free post-release, with new event monsters released every few weeks, possibly locations.

If I had a hyperbolic time-chamber, I'd definitely add the kind of stuff you mention though.
>>
>>28806695
:) thanks anon.

If your coworker wanted to chat he/she could PM me on twitter ( twitter.com/crowns_dev ) or reddit /r/crownsgame and I'd be glad to give them the run-down.

I love talking to other monster collectors/breeders.
>>
>>28806359
>You can obtain certain items late-game that let you heavily influence the chromosome expression.
How much are we talking about? Are you just nudging the formula or are you pretty much just writing down what you want?
>>
File: Chj9JjzWUAA3sv2.jpg (19KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
Chj9JjzWUAA3sv2.jpg
19KB, 600x301px
>>28806839
You'll be nudging the formula, but you'll be able to combine a variety of different nudges.
>>
>>28806754
Mm. I'll want to stay updated, so I'll follow you on Twitter right away. Who says advertising on /vp/ is an awful idea? (Actually, everyone, but it seems to have worked out for you. Lucky.)
>>
>>28805906
I remember when you were asking breeding questions and showing off basic sprites. Glad to see it's coming along OP!
>>
>>28805906
looks very nice, still kinda raw and janky but I'm interessed, best of luck op.

Oh and I'm geting a really strong telefang vibe, way more than pokémon or anything.
>>
File: raptor (2).png (10KB, 416x157px) Image search: [Google]
raptor (2).png
10KB, 416x157px
>>28806923
Thanks! I figured I'd try to show it here once (a few months ago) and people asked me to come back often so here I am! If people didn't like it I definitely wouldn't have spammed.

>>28806956
Thank you. The people like you that have seen us over the months and wanted to see Crowns succeed, I just can't say how that makes me feel.

Thank you.
>>
>>28806970
I'm getting a strong Undertale/Mother 1/Telefang/Cthulhu Saves the World/Space Funeral vibe. Not a bad thing, by any means. Although they do all share the same flaw...
>>
Holy shit OP is samefagging so hard to try to sell his shitty game that he's probably going to sell with only two monsters to breed and then disappear with anyone who was stupid enough to buy this game's money.
>>
File: disquerade.png (117KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
disquerade.png
117KB, 850x478px
>>28807106
I'd love to hear what that is?

>>28807114
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not doing early access so people will have time to get a refund.

Now I'll never afford a yacht...
>>
>>28807161
Er... Well, to be blatantly blatant, none of 'em have excellent graphics. They're all excellent games, but for other reasons. I fully understand why that's not an option here, though, of course! You want 1200 monsters, at the minimum, right? I couldn't draw 1200 monsters, let alone sprite them. (I couldn't draw one, to be honest.) This can still be an excellent game, and it probably will be, without 3D motion-captured graphics and hair so realistic you can count the individual follicles. Your audience won't mind a bit. It's just... Well, the casuals will never get into it. But screw 'em, right?

If you still feel like answering questions, has anyone on your development team played any of the aforementioned games? Did their graphics or atmosphere perhaps influence you in any way?
>>
>>28807260
>the casuals will never get into it
That's 90% of undertale and mother's core audience, tho.
>>
>>28805906
Holy shit, this sounds like just the kind of game I've been looking for. I'm going to be following development very closely, great work OP!
Hope to see more from you in the future, left a follow on twitter and the subreddit!
>>
>>28805906
Damn, I was thinking about your game the other day. You haven't posted in a while, have you? I'm glad it is coming along.
The overworld sprites are looking kind of ugly, though. Is it on purpouse?
>>
>>28807295
Not Mother 1, to which I was specifically referring. And even the Earthbounds are niche games, at least in the US and UK. I can't speak for Japan, though.

As for Undertale... Perhaps. But I think not. Undertale requires intimate knowledge of video game and RPG tropes to fully enjoy. I'd wager the average casual (as nebulous as the term is) wouldn't be able to enjoy Undertale with the fanaticism its fanbase has been characterized by. One can be immensely dislikable without being a casual.
>>
Jesus this looks great.

What platforms? Please don't say just mobile. I'd like to play this on my PC.
>>
Reminds me of Monster Rancher.
>>
File: 1449954283863.png (28KB, 151x248px) Image search: [Google]
1449954283863.png
28KB, 151x248px
>>28807464
>Undertale requires intimate knowledge of video game and RPG tropes to fully enjoy
You didn't just type that down, motherfucker. You did not just! Consider me TRIGGERED.

Every single motherfucking fan of that game likes it for three reasons:
>It's popular
>It has memes
>lol, like, IDK, you don't have to kill the monsters and that's DEEP
Motherfucker, nobody likes it because of any of the actual depth on that piece of shit. Every single human being, or "bean XD" fucking doesn't give a shit about the references to other media, nor any of the actual complexity of that game. Every single one of it's fans is a casual o the highest caliber. Your fucking comment is akin to "People who like Pokemon Go, like it because of the complexity in it's IV and capture system and no casual would ever like it" when it's fucking casual central. FUUUUUUUUUUCK, I mad. I MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. I swear to god, i'll hook you in the gabber, you XD faggotlord.
>>
File: 1474587999861.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474587999861.gif
14KB, 416x416px
Aw shit I think I remember seeing this somewhere before. Keep up the good work, anon
>>
>>28805943
>that battle music

Nice, sounds very 90's Sega
>>
This seems dope as hell
>>
>>28807621
ok so you don't like undertale, got it
>>
>>28807666
Satan confirms, battle music is fantastic.
>>
>>28807260
Well with Dragon Quest Monster's localization what it is, I never expected a massive audience.

It is sad though
>>
>>28807564
PC, Mobile and every console and handheld I can afford a Dev kit for!
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 911x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 911x396px
>>28807621
Thank you for your opinion.
>>
>>28807621
No, no, you misunderstand the appeal entirely.

>It's popular
People may get into it or hear about it because it's popular, sure. This is true of all things, and let's be honest, it's not actually that popular. Kirby's popular. Pokemon is popular. Persona is becoming popular, and Elebits will never be popular. But people wouldn't like it because it's popular. They might hear of it because it's popular, but they wouldn't like it.

>It has memes
This saddens me. So many times, I've heard this game dismissed as a "meme game." Here's the thing, though. It doesn't reference memes, it makes them. Think of the memes associated with the game: Bad time. Stay determined. Lesser dog has gone where no dog has gone before. All these came from the game. Toby Fox didn't put memes into the game, memes came out of it. Perhaps certain lines have been referenced too repeatedly by the game's fanbase, but that's certainly not the game's fault-- on the contrary, it's a sign of good writing that such lines are so endlessly memorable. Point out the Pepe, point out the Doge, point out the Rage face, and then I'll concede that UT is a "meme game."

>lol, like, IDK, you don't have to kill the monsters and that's DEEP
...But why do you think people don't mean that when they say that? Isn't it possible that some people who say they like the game for its theme, story, or mechanics, actually mean it? I hear people praise the endings. I hear people praise the SAVE system. I hear people praise the characters. I've seen people cry at the true ending... is that not genuine enough for you? I don't see any reason to think that they don't actually like the game for that reason, and instead like it for memes and popularity.

But let's not argue, hm? We're arguing about Undertale, on a thread for Crowns, on a board for Pokémon. That's a few too many degrees off-topic, methinks.
>>
>>28807797
>Missing the point by this fucking much
No, I just said that the great majority of Undertale's fanbase is a bunch of casuals that only like it for the memes and don't actually give a fuck about none of the stuff you mentioned. Why? Because they arecasual shits. The experience of talking with an Undertale fan you meet at your LGS or whatever is always the same experience as when you meet a "fan" of pokemon whose ever played pokemon go or a "fan" of transformers whose only ever watched the michael bay films. That is, they become completely bewildered as soon as you speak about anything other than their canned reasons for liking it or whatever they read off a review. They like the stuff because it's trendy, and have only participated in enough of it to recognize characters or aspects of it that appear in memes.

The final point is, that this visual style for a videogame has no problem appealing to casuals, who're the great majority of undertale fans. Casuals allow themselves to be swayed by popular opinion, not by content.
>>
>>28807372
No, I didn't want to be spammy.

As for the sprites, I'm sorry. I like them! (I'm not the guy that made them)
>>
>>28807305
Thank you!
>>
>>28807634
:)
>>
File: RMS.png (437KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
RMS.png
437KB, 366x366px
>>28807888
I'll probably buy it if it has a Linux version on Steam.
Looking good!
>>
>>28807888
Nice trips.

Also, do you plan to release it for, say, 3DS? I'd understand if you didn't want to because of the whole Pokemon being on 3DS thing, but I'm curious.

I'd probably buy it on PC anyways though, for the easy access to modding.
>>
>>28807896
Honestly, we mostly agree. You're just stuck on your own personal reaction to the game when I'm speaking about mass appeal and how it's become popular with so many people as opposed to it's actual qualities.

In particular, if you want to go into "legitimate reaction to the ending and no kill thing" that's the biggest cue that the person in question is a casual of the greatest caliber. As they have become invested in an old as fuck trope that has been explored multiple times before, with more serious tones and better execution, overall. Marking them as being either: relatively new to videogames in general or simply easily moved emotionally (And there is nothing wrong with that, just that they have already been moved to tears by the exact same plot before and somehow, still manage to get the same reaction again.)

But, whatever.
>>
>>28807896
Bad time was a meme before undertale used it tho.
>>
>>28808101
this, south park made a bad time a meme before faggytale
>>
>>28805906
>earthbound indie shit
fucking hell, we have too many of this terrible genre, at least provide effort
>>
>>28805906
So, what's your favorite monster? What can you tell us about it?

Also, is gender going to be a thing?
>>
>>28808170
>i dont know how to read the thread
>>
>>28807994
Of course we'll support Linux man. I've used Linux on the desktop for years.

What distro do you main?
>>
>>28808031
I don't believe porting to 3ds is possible with our engine much to my disappointment. It'd be N3DS only and of course NX
>>
>>28808248
>reading comprehension
>>
>>28806683
hey dude, what is the relevance of the name? why crowns? it seems completely unrelated/not thematic/on brand with a monster breeder/collector.

also I really, really think that western font is awful. those are my only two gripes.
>>
File: 1474857063473.png (132KB, 305x259px) Image search: [Google]
1474857063473.png
132KB, 305x259px
>>28808311
N3DS MASTER RACE
>>
Alright OP, I'm semi interested, but I'd like to hear some music from the game other than the trailer tracks.
>>
>>28808311
As long as it releases on PC I'll be very happy (which seems to be likely). Modding will be so cool in this game!
>>
Count me sold, can't wait to see the completed product.
>>
>>28808201
My favorite is Laz.

He's a corpse of a small herbivore on Crown Island that was taken over and reanimated by an evil fungus.

Gender does not exist, you can choose which parent is the dominant one.
>>
File: thumbsup2.png (303KB, 429x735px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup2.png
303KB, 429x735px
>>28808272
Nice! I use >arch.
It just werks for me, and I haven't had a reason to switch to anything else.
>>
>>28805943

I really like the breeding and fusion mechanic.

It could use some sprucing up but I generally liked what I saw.
>>
>>28808322
The game is set on an island ruled by three kingdoms with blood - steeped histories.

And the future is looking grim as an underground force fights to restore the rule of the previous, Monstrous kings.

The font is subject tor change. Any recommendations?
>>
>>28808101

So was stay determined, and x has gone where no X has gone before as been a thing since we landed on the moon.
>>
>>28808376
They'll be on our youtube channel in just a couple of days. I think you'll really like them.

I don't deserve our musicians.
>>
>>28808400
That's super awesome to hear :)

I always loved those SML2 armadillos...
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 590x442px
please dd something based on the bacteriophage, they deserve to be in more media
>>
>>28806683

Not him but the human sprites seem to be the ones that need more work.

The monsters looked pretty cool. Though I think >>28808404 Laz here could spread the lines out a bit more just so they don't look so cluttered on the sprite. The design itself is pretty nice but pixalated the lines are a bit too close and jumbled up.
>>
>>28808589

Is having like two Green Lanterns not enough for you?
>>
>>28808642
i don't really follow the green lantern, but green lantern corps phages sound pretty cool
but i mean, it's something from real life that already looks like a video game enemy, you'd think it would show up more in games
>>
>108 posts
>39 IPs
holy shit this samefagging has gone too far
>>
>>28808744
Sorry, I've been asking a lot of questions.
>>
>>28808744
That's not how it works. If it were a samefag, the numbers would be around 5-10 IPs
>>
>>28808780
>Implying newfags know how to identify samefags
>>
>>28808744
>108 posts split over about 40 IPs is proof of samefagging

go learn division
>>
>>28808744
I've been asking questions, and OP's been answering. What's the problem?
>>
>>28808751

Don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong. He's just being a fag.
>>
>>28807896
>Here's the thing, though. It doesn't reference memes, it makes them.
Please tell me you are not this fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20160901_203636.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_203636.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>28805906
Honestly looks great and has one of the mosr important thing a game should have: charm.

My only gripe is the big, open, sparse environments. It's not an MMO (is it?), it doesn't need all that filler for the user to just... stand in. Don't be afraid to tighten that shit up boy.
>>
>No head bob in the walk sprites
>Alpha blending in a GBC style game
>Bad color choice
>Bad monster sprites

Step
It
Up

Good luck. I won't be buying it as it currently is but I hope you succeed.
>>
i'll buy your game if it's twenty bucks or less
i'd love to see some stranger/more unique monsters, though
>>
>>28805906
OP, you should have a monster-making contest or something, I'd love to design a monster for you!
>>
>>28805943
...Monster Rancher?
>>
>>28805906
looks pretty good.

well, actually the graphics look like garbage, but that doesn't change that you've got something good going on.
>>
>>28806093
Looks nice but you should let someone else design the monsters and the overall style. It looks kinda old and bland also needs a better name
>>
>>28809313
>No head bob in the walk sprites
>Alpha blending in a GBC style game
>Bad color choice
Fair

>Bad monster sprites
I'm pretty sure that's the shitty 90s Red & Green version aesthetic OP is going for
>>
>>28809508
he already did faggot fuck you
>>
>>28810049
Wow I'm sorry I'm not on /vp/ 24/7 and missed a thread anon, I have a life
>>
>>28807896
Fuck off Toby
>>
I followed you on Twitter after the first time you posted this on /vp/, and also watched you stream once. Seems to be coming along nicely. Keep up the good work, OP.
>>
>>28805906
What's your reason for using shitty GBC style sprites? I don't want to shit on your game, because everything else looks very promising, but I really dislike the sprites, particularly the limited colour palette on everything. There any chance you'll be updating the graphics for this, or is this a deliberate style choice?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.